The Weblo Senate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weblo Senate

SPQW - Senātus Populusque Weblonus

WebloHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interesting Service

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
shaper
Governor

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Interesting Service - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting Service   Interesting Service - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Mar - 20:19

Smile

Too bad I gotta get to work, like ten minutes ago. Catch you all around later.
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

Number of posts : 1590
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Service   Interesting Service - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Mar - 20:32

fuck him and his dam noodle
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Service   Interesting Service - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Mar - 20:40

besides i wasnt a member when i registered them...so what about establishing use? big deal..so he has 371 friends...if that the case then the owner of celebpretty.com can challenge my celebpretty.us?..naw i dont see that..first i dont see any company name at that site,no contact name,no reg trademakr no copyright etc...and another thing,,im friggin tired of lame ass big shots thinking they own the world...its NOT MY FAULT THE FUCKERS SO DAM DUMB HE DIDNT COVER HIS FLANKS BY REGISTERING ALL HIS TLDS...JEEZ AGED CHRST I DO THAT WITH CELEBS NOW IF I CAN FIND ONE..he wants them he can dam pay for them,,,his .com is worth $10k ...if not ill push blogspits to all them as i have to noomle.net...now has nickelodeon kids awrds.blogspot on it.....shaper ur too technical.....whose gonna take them from me? go daddy? obamma? no its a feee country and they are fuckin mine...sure maybe i cant operate them the same as his site..but i sure as rocks can put somethin on them,or at least autoforward them somewhere...naw man im a win this shit somehow
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Service   Interesting Service - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Mar - 20:46

wtf is a good faith registration? these questions arent askedn when ui type a name in go daddys box ...jeez u act like domain registration is akin to samurai code...well i dont live int he far east,,,and have learned the ways of the understreets
here noome noodle

http://www.noomle.net/
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Service   Interesting Service - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Mar - 23:15

yea i got in but i want out now,,and theres no cancel button anywhere..somethings fishy not buying a dude named rashid lives in thelma kentucky,,ive been through kentucky.....
Back to top Go down
shaper
Governor

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Service   Interesting Service - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Mar - 6:59

lol, out is as easy as not using the service. If you got in, he obviously doesn't care that much.

There is an icann board that handles all issues with site rights. All goes back to the cybersquatting legislation from a while back. Course you did get it before the trademark stage, but you would have a tough (and expensive) case if they decide to pursue. One of the main decision points is the question of if the site was registered in good faith. If you can't pass that test then you are typically screwed. If they decide against you they can not only seize the domain but also award damages.

There is still a market for this type of activity. Some domainers are willing to accept the risks involved. Unfortunately, any presence of risk tends to devalue the domain asset considerably, if you can find a buyer willing to touch it. The more traffic you get, the more susceptible your domain is to being targeted rightly or wrongly.

I don't know Rachid, and have no idea what his outlook is. He may be the type to laugh it off, or he may be the sort to challenge your claim, if it suits his purposes. If I were him, I would hope you succeeded and made them into monster sites and then reverse hijack them out from under you at that point, if I thought you were trying to extort me.

Personally, I could care less what you do. You registered it, you can deal with it however you want to. Really doesn't matter to me. If you think its a good idea to hold them, go ahead. If you still have them next year, you can pay the renewal fees.

Do whatever you want.

What I see is an avenue to make money.
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Service   Interesting Service - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Mar - 7:27

sue me??lololl whats he gonna get a 96 foprd thunderbird?
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Service   Interesting Service - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Mar - 8:10

am goin on ur word only shape,i submitted a refund request..heck with that 40-50 i can purchase 50 .infos...theres nothing i can do with a name like noomle
Back to top Go down
shaper
Governor

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Service   Interesting Service - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Mar - 11:44

Another option would be to take 20 .infos and 3 targeted dot coms.

The dot coms will have better resale value later. The dot infos give you volume, but perceived value is heavily weighted towards .coms right now.

Depends what you are aiming for. Mixed strategy gives flexibility.
Back to top Go down
shaper
Governor

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Service   Interesting Service - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Mar - 12:17

Aarf, I sent you a PM with a couple of hundred available (.com) domains in/near the niche we were discussing.

Later.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Governor
Admin

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Service   Interesting Service - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Mar - 18:52

Didnt get it please resend
Back to top Go down
https://weblo.forumotion.com
shaper
Governor

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Service   Interesting Service - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Mar - 23:42

Resent. (Original went to aarf), this time to admin.

2nd list is broader, but somewhat screened for quality.
1st list is specific to keyphrase. Just a raw list of availables.

Nothing spectacular there, all very niche, but you may find some that are useful. Specific searches are pretty low, but a lot of the keywords have good payouts. A few in the 6-9$ range, so they might be worth exploring or directly targeting. Many over $1 each. May be worth the time to crosscheck in other tools. Highest wordtracker is only 79, but you might want to double check the list in the adwords keyword tool, some have reasonable levels of google search. Several are not being specifically targeted, but any of the content areas should be good for fairly high value related searches or drawing in using other methods. Mixed bag.

If you need it, I can email you an open office spreadsheet with the stats on it.

Enjoy
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Service   Interesting Service - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Mar - 9:32

alright dammit
noomle forum .com
whats his name had weblo forum.com forever so there cant be any bullshit domain laws agains tthis right?
well screw it this time.its mine and im not cancelling this one,sure i could see the specific name was maybe just a tad unethical, if he thought of it first then sure ill give him that credit...but if u cant register a dam popular name then what good is registering doamins anyway...friggin communistic bs america and the world has become when they limit the edge of first one on the base wins...why the f even try?..why in the universe he didnt register his own forum as a seperate .com i dunno,,,but screw it,im tired of making $.69 a day someones gonna pay me for this one
Back to top Go down
shaper
Governor

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Service   Interesting Service - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Mar - 10:29

lol. you sound rabid

Just added this one

survival equipment dot us

put it on reddit 4 upvotes so far and +39 hits. *#!@! google made me resubmit the sitemap though so the ads are all in charity mode probly. Put it in the "collapse" thread and put zombies in the headline.
Should get a sporting goods merch on there but have to go find all the stuff for it, so its gonna wait.

I can see that site going all gonzo and sideways one day when I get in the right writing mood...

I think the rss feed may work in my favor
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Service   Interesting Service - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Mar - 10:37

ya tad rabid,,all these dam stories about domainers selling domains for gazillion dollars.guess that was before they past all these laws...anyway my latest register is AlejandraGuzmanDesnudas.com....dont know the bitty but supposedly popular in ole mexicano

nice pick,,always a suvrivalist out there..affiliate with soldier of fortune magazine...lol..i just remmber i used to subscibe to that,when i was 14...
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Service   Interesting Service - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Mar - 20:14

you and ur dang lists shaper...do u have any idea how big this database is for hispanic celebrities???..k hold that thought,,now include alllllll the americans of hipsanic descent affraid ....friggin great,,i wont see the sun for 2 years pluggin in bs about franica almandarez alonzo.... study :
Back to top Go down
shaper
Governor

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Service   Interesting Service - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Mar - 23:16

lol, when in doubt make it up, but make sure to put in a disclaimer
Back to top Go down
Admin
Governor
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Service   Interesting Service - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Mar - 0:57

sure did thanks some keepers for sure
Back to top Go down
shaper
Governor

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Service   Interesting Service - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Mar - 1:04

glad you liked it, the bots a pretty good tool for that sort of thing. Can do some keyword phrases too, just have to uncheck the filter for available site tag. Payin 30/month or so, but I use it a lot so its worth it. Expect I will be using it more, now that I'm adding minisites.
Back to top Go down
shaper
Governor

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Service   Interesting Service - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Mar - 1:06

164 hits today so far from the post on [url=survival equipment]http://www.survivalequipment.us[/url]

What are some good search engine submission tools?
Found this one http://www.submitexpress.com/
does like 40 for free, at least if it does what it says it does, lol.

Any others that are good?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Governor
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Service   Interesting Service - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Mar - 9:09

i just submit manually. Best way to get on google fast is to load adsence then hit refresh couple time a day. This will get the adsence bot to visit . Once you get normal ads your golden.
Back to top Go down
shaper
Governor

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Service   Interesting Service - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Mar - 12:00

Hit the refresh in which screen? While on adsense, or with your ads or what? Confused.

I've got 21 sites launched now, and 5 on standby till I feel like writing an article and going through those hopes.

Next project is to do one with affiliate links. Soon as paypal uploads I will start working on getting some more in the directory. I don't like the way the sales ticker loads, need to talk them into randomizing it . They may have it as an addon page too, havent tried it. Alternative is to just start pointing directly to sedo (or other sales point) from inside the content. Once indexed will see how the traffic looks.

The reddit submission is only at +8 (peaked at +10,) and its been good for about 173 hits all from a small subforum with 2300 subscribers. Makes me want to create an account just to submit something that will really push some buttons, lol.

Some sitemaps are getting errors today, not sure if they changed something thats putting out a url it doesn't want to have in the map. Wait to see if someone else is having the same problem or not.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Governor
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Service   Interesting Service - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Mar - 13:43

most of my sitemap errors are on G's side they say bad link but they are open just fine form the error report . give it time and they go away .

I resubmit site maps and hit refresh on the site itself till the ads change, not saying it works but i read it somewhere and it got my sites up pretty fast.
Back to top Go down
shaper
Governor

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Service   Interesting Service - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Mar - 20:46

cool thanks.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Governor
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Service   Interesting Service - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 1 Apr - 17:52

Tell me if you think Rocky would ever take the time to write this type of email. This is a person that cares
about comunity and shows why weblo is just a money sucker .

Winter has passed, and Noomle did not hibernate during that time, we tried to keep up with every member, every question, and every suggestion, that comes in our way. And the result is just awesome, new features and add on got born in March.

The best thing happened in Noomle is we exceeded the 300 member in our community forum, members got excited about it and they even made a thread counting down the numbers, it can be found here http://forums.noomle.com/showthread.php?t=639 .
This just show how very excited and honest members we do have in our community forum who would love to see Noomle higher and higher every day, and they are trying to reach the perfection in their Noomle sites witch most of them achieved , and one of the best work I have seen so far a nice combination of trying to build a website and expose the talent that members have and the one that took my attention during this month or march is one of noomlers ( Grahamdpa ) who created a very song and a very nice video and made his own content you can take a look at it here http://www.balladz.com/?menu=home

Other thing happened in march is contribution, we have received from our generous members who support Noomle and keep it up for every one to stay as a free membership , and helping me while I am coding and developing it , to pay for the expanses of things I need to achieve every one’s dreams ( to have a way to make money online from their domain names) , I do thank all the contributors from people who sent 2$ and up to show support , and our 2 best contributors of month March are

- Fishes ( congratulations for his second Noomle award of best contributor of the month, keeping funding Noomle not just with higher contributions , but repetitively during the month ) and a new member in best contributors of the month
- Phio (well known with his international Noomle sites with many different languages )

thank you so much guys , you both will receive your medal of award

So far so good, I am very happy where we are right now as Noomle founder I do thank every one who is working very hard behind the scene, our contributors, and without forgetting our awesome staff whom are dealing with their everyday needs and keeping up serving our community none stop

Thank you for keeping this project live and kicking, to post or read what members says about noomle visit this link http://forums.noomle.com/showthread.php?t=671

Rachid
Founder/Administrator
Noomle.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Service   Interesting Service - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interesting Service
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next