The Weblo Senate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weblo Senate

SPQW - Senātus Populusque Weblonus

WebloHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interesting discussion on potential TM domains

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shaper
Governor

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Interesting discussion on potential TM domains Empty
PostSubject: Interesting discussion on potential TM domains   Interesting discussion on potential TM domains Icon_minitimeTue 19 May - 10:06

Post Removed.

Last edited by shaper on Tue 19 May - 10:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

Number of posts : 1590
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Interesting discussion on potential TM domains   Interesting discussion on potential TM domains Icon_minitimeTue 19 May - 10:18

same old horseshit from the namepro snobs,,i dont beleive avon gives much a shot about a .tv..or they woulda already bought it,and besides,if u affiliate with them and use their prodeucts on that site,,well hell ur only making them money and advertising their products....all bunch of hogwahs bs imo..icann or wipro or whoever needs to let the chips fall,,whoevers first is frist,,and so be it
Back to top Go down
shaper
Governor

PostSubject: Re: Interesting discussion on potential TM domains   Interesting discussion on potential TM domains Icon_minitimeTue 19 May - 10:31

Actually that thread is different than most of the TM threads and has some useful information for those that deal in questionable domains, from the perspective of some experienced people who do.

But since you're not interested in learning any new tricks or anything, I went ahead and deleted the post as well as my PM to you. Its not like I needed to waste my time with it, apparently.
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

Number of posts : 1590
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Interesting discussion on potential TM domains   Interesting discussion on potential TM domains Icon_minitimeTue 19 May - 10:40

want anything directed at you,was just venting,i just dont agree with icanns rulings is all, it hamstrings any developer, generic names are extremely difficult to develop, while i dont condone cloning a trademarked bsuiness and acting like u are them, impersonating etc,,,at least having the name somewhere in the root might give the developer a lil edge and maybe they might make more than .38 per site
Back to top Go down
shaper
Governor

PostSubject: Re: Interesting discussion on potential TM domains   Interesting discussion on potential TM domains Icon_minitimeTue 19 May - 16:17

lol, me too

some good info there on how to own one with limited exposure. The forwarding thing can be useful too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting discussion on potential TM domains   Interesting discussion on potential TM domains Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interesting discussion on potential TM domains
Page 1 of 1