The Weblo Senate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weblo Senate

SPQW - Senātus Populusque Weblonus

WebloHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weblo in 2009 your thoughts and ideas. Lets hear from the old the new and the Grumpy (CPE) members

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
HAMPTONBEACH
Legionnaire
HAMPTONBEACH

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Weblo in 2009 your thoughts and ideas. Lets hear from the old the new and the Grumpy (CPE) members Empty
PostSubject: Weblo in 2009 your thoughts and ideas. Lets hear from the old the new and the Grumpy (CPE) members   Weblo in 2009 your thoughts and ideas. Lets hear from the old the new and the Grumpy (CPE) members Icon_minitimeWed 3 Dec - 14:20

I will be on board and will build the 1400 cities!
Will be adding a Remax Plan and a few others using them for lead generation.
Do not need to stand by and just wait for Weblo ppc,I use my own ppc and works great.

I think Weblo will only get better over time and more and more will understand
the value of the cities from none-profit groups,to Agents and brokers in all sales forces.
Wow its been up and down but all and all im very happy with Weblo.
Yes Weblo needs some changes but will get there. bounce bounce flower santa

Happy Holidays
Build your city!

http://www.weblo.com/member/hamptonbeach/
Back to top Go down
http://www.internationaldrive.com
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

Number of posts : 1590
Registration date : 2008-02-01

Weblo in 2009 your thoughts and ideas. Lets hear from the old the new and the Grumpy (CPE) members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weblo in 2009 your thoughts and ideas. Lets hear from the old the new and the Grumpy (CPE) members   Weblo in 2009 your thoughts and ideas. Lets hear from the old the new and the Grumpy (CPE) members Icon_minitimeWed 3 Dec - 14:31

am not grumpy,just know how a business should be run
possibility for greatness has always existed
1. ban all html codes in the comment section
2.have experienced weblo members as brokers/agents for the site ahndling various transactions,advice etc,commsion or free assets for services
3. affiliate with other like sites,real estate sites,other virtual worlds
4.negotiate with real estate firms for the registering of proeprties,houses for sale,free page for free build..
5. town hall meeting via webinar with weblos leaders,point is we have needs desirtes and ideas that could help
6.ban all improper named celebrity assets
7. hire or employ weblo members to police the site for varuios TOS violations or spamming of content,comments etc,or page content theft
Back to top Go down
HAMPTONBEACH
Legionnaire
HAMPTONBEACH

Number of posts : 132

PostSubject: Re: Weblo in 2009 your thoughts and ideas. Lets hear from the old the new and the Grumpy (CPE) members   Weblo in 2009 your thoughts and ideas. Lets hear from the old the new and the Grumpy (CPE) members Icon_minitimeWed 3 Dec - 15:54

All right CPE opens up for advice now where getting somewhere!
Lets break in the New Year At Weblo HQ. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.internationaldrive.com
nolemater
Governor
nolemater

Number of posts : 358

PostSubject: Re: Weblo in 2009 your thoughts and ideas. Lets hear from the old the new and the Grumpy (CPE) members   Weblo in 2009 your thoughts and ideas. Lets hear from the old the new and the Grumpy (CPE) members Icon_minitimeMon 8 Dec - 12:13

Ditch every single comuter generated domain. Do that and fix whatever the hell the glitch with them is and I'll be happy. Weblo picked the worst moment to go in the crapper, for me at least, right when I finally started to make money. Fing bastards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weblo in 2009 your thoughts and ideas. Lets hear from the old the new and the Grumpy (CPE) members   Weblo in 2009 your thoughts and ideas. Lets hear from the old the new and the Grumpy (CPE) members Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weblo in 2009 your thoughts and ideas. Lets hear from the old the new and the Grumpy (CPE) members
Page 1 of 1