The Weblo Senate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weblo Senate

SPQW - Senātus Populusque Weblonus

WebloHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

bfore i hear the smart comments..it wasnt me

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

Number of posts : 1590
Registration date : 2008-02-01

bfore i hear the smart comments..it wasnt me Empty
PostSubject: bfore i hear the smart comments..it wasnt me   bfore i hear the smart comments..it wasnt me Icon_minitimeSat 18 Apr - 18:55

HOBOKEN, N.J. – Police say a man posing as a waiter collected $186 in cash from diners at two restaurants in New Jersey and walked out with the money in his pocket.

Diners described the bogus waiter as a spikey-haired 20-something wearing a dark blue or black button-down shirt, yellow tie and khaki pants.

Police say he approached two women dining at Hobson's Choice in Hoboken, N.J. around 7:20 p.m. on Thursday. He asked if they needed anything else before paying. They said no and handed him $90 in cash.

About two hours later he approached three women dining at Margherita's Pizza and Cafe. He asked if they were ready to pay, took $96 and never returned with their change
Back to top Go down
Admin
Governor
Admin

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: bfore i hear the smart comments..it wasnt me   bfore i hear the smart comments..it wasnt me Icon_minitimeSun 19 Apr - 1:13

saw that front page yahoo now your see a bunch of peaople doing it
Back to top Go down
https://weblo.forumotion.com
shaper
Governor

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: bfore i hear the smart comments..it wasnt me   bfore i hear the smart comments..it wasnt me Icon_minitimeSun 19 Apr - 6:50

a real recipe for success
world needs more original thinkers, but tends to get copycats.

Oh ya, and if it wasn't you, why do you feel a sudden need to deny it... we're on to you Charleston.
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: bfore i hear the smart comments..it wasnt me   bfore i hear the smart comments..it wasnt me Icon_minitimeSun 19 Apr - 8:56

alright dammit
i needed the 186 for more domains
like hoboken waiters 4 u .com
pssst-shaper-original thinkers dont =money
Back to top Go down
shaper
Governor

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: bfore i hear the smart comments..it wasnt me   bfore i hear the smart comments..it wasnt me Icon_minitimeMon 20 Apr - 21:45

someone has to make the formula for all you copycats, lol
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: bfore i hear the smart comments..it wasnt me   bfore i hear the smart comments..it wasnt me Icon_minitimeMon 20 Apr - 22:41

i digress or regress or whatever..
whoever painted the money lisa copied the face of a model,,he just used a brush and added his view of the lady,,painters are somehwat copy cats as they paint what they see, so there had to be something their to begin with
ive even noticed it with some writers,,names different stories too but similiar in a way,just a mixup rehash,guess it depends on the concept,subject there is only so much one can wrote about paris hilton,i mean i could write a dscriptive aragraph about how beautiful her legs were but,,well most would tag me up as a freak after 'her long moist loins beckoned in the sun for some smooth hands to gently massage..well you get my drift...dont say it either,,i am NOT turning to writing cheap romance novels
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: bfore i hear the smart comments..it wasnt me   bfore i hear the smart comments..it wasnt me Icon_minitimeMon 20 Apr - 22:44

besides thats what loony politics is for,,a free voard to write whatever comes across my mind
http://www.loonypolitics.com/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bfore i hear the smart comments..it wasnt me   bfore i hear the smart comments..it wasnt me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bfore i hear the smart comments..it wasnt me
Page 1 of 1