The Weblo Senate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weblo Senate

SPQW - Senātus Populusque Weblonus

WebloHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

news area.....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

Number of posts : 1590
Registration date : 2008-02-01

news area..... Empty
PostSubject: news area.....   news area..... Icon_minitimeWed 3 Sep - 16:41

hmmmm more bad news id say and more reason not to enter any news i just bought julliette lewis an ole arrf site,,only thing he left there was a bit of news so i clicked it...weblo has added other news sections from other assewts,,like see more here,..etcf

http://www.weblo.com/asset_news/33904/JusticeLeague.com/Court_upholds_Pakistan_rebels_ban_-_BBC_Sport/

all while bypassing the main asset...ie u could skip to news section on almost 5 assets without gettin any hit credit fr any of thme
Back to top Go down
Admin
Governor
Admin

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-01-31

news area..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: news area.....   news area..... Icon_minitimeWed 3 Sep - 17:41

weblo is evil
Back to top Go down
https://weblo.forumotion.com
can-green
Soldier
can-green

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-02-02

news area..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: news area.....   news area..... Icon_minitimeWed 3 Sep - 18:16

yeah noticed that a while ago...i dont bother with news anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://www.weblo.com/member/can-green/
snkdoctor2
Soldier
snkdoctor2

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-02-16

news area..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: news area.....   news area..... Icon_minitimeWed 3 Sep - 23:08

You gotta learn to look past the eyebrows, and see that statuesque 6 foot beauty !
Back to top Go down
yavanna
Soldier

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-08-15

news area..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: news area.....   news area..... Icon_minitimeThu 4 Sep - 0:38

Well, being tall, I don't have those issues.

I propose that some ads be designed. Draw people into or out of Weblo depending on our capabilities. the news should say

"Join Weblo Click here!" Make the news go to your asset and if your page is designed properly for your market. You've grabbed your market. A new player, someone new to sell to.

I advise, like C aka kim Kar..blah,blah that we put more realistic entries and fun info about the game. Incise people to play. Now if you have read my work, I will attempt to be plight with my nest request..
"JUST DON'T SCAM / SPAM OR BAM THEM WHEN THEY WALK IN!" treat them as you would a guest that you encourage to stay based on their ability to participate.

"WE" can make or break Weblo With numbers.

We need to develop our image as being somewhere where people "Want" to hang out.

Sure Yahoo has a search, but What do your friend at Weblo have to say? One's most valuable information can be found at the site of one's own home. Stay at Weblo and find out, be a virtual world with virtual dialog, like dungeons and dragons. Make some stuff up, get them in here, encourage people to participate. Stop licking wounds.

Work on developing your sites. I will show you some Ideas as I create them. But show me what you got! I put up some logos I made. But if I don't get feedback, I don't need to spend time sharing suggestions, you will find out, I Always, Stand out!
Back to top Go down
yavanna
Soldier

news area..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: news area.....   news area..... Icon_minitimeThu 4 Sep - 0:39

I'm the 6 Foot Beauty!
Back to top Go down
yavanna
Soldier

news area..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: news area.....   news area..... Icon_minitimeThu 4 Sep - 0:49

I also see links to news I wrote in the same area. I am doing something right!

You can leave Weblo and choose to be redirected by there "Spam" news
or you can rest in the Safety of Yavanna's breast! LOL

"Think of a way to make your news work for you ? Flip it, think instead,

If it did work, what would it do, and make "that so" I found a leak to "tools" I will contact Admin, he and duskhacker can see more about that and give us their report. If I haven't scared off Webloid he can help oversee and not feel alone in his "coming up with ideas" theme.

Work your sites people, make Weblo an active community. If you have sold your stuff already, gift people information and encourage them to play. Make them pawns, if nothing else. check up on their participation with more than an invite to your "No News" group!
Back to top Go down
yavanna
Soldier

news area..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: news area.....   news area..... Icon_minitimeThu 4 Sep - 1:02

who do you think owns Justiceleague.com? Me, Weblo is riding on my actions too, Love it!

Change your viewing lens my Dears, now I must go work... "Taking time to smell the roses before I go"

REMEMBER THE VOLATILE IMAGE OF THE SOLDIER...

No dumb Azz comments, for fear of reprimand by Yavanna's wrath. AKA, Don't make me Cus in the middle of the Street!

C, you are the quickest host, brown nose and get us some Fabulous players! Find out what we are working with. Get your Celeb. if they are a dumb azz, that is your tip, but their ability to buy more of your stuff is more important, Right!
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

news area..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: news area.....   news area..... Icon_minitimeThu 4 Sep - 9:38

Y you are talkin to the best of the bunch,my personal ranking orde rin terms of brilliance,sharpness dedication and wit for weblo and net

1.Arrf,webloid,shaper,,, 3 way tie..if i was all 3 of these people wrapped up in one id own weblo..lol..each accel in their own respective ways but like a pyramid if they were all on the same building it would be un waverable

2. Real estate area-Hampton beach Nrmillion hands down the best 2 players in the real estate commodity area of Weblo. Hampton also has been fine tuning his page deveopment as of late and has several cities verging on pass go(10k hits)

3.can well she just hangs around acting nice to everyone,all the while picking up and storing tidbits of info so eventually she will become a master weblonian

Industy has some tlaent and some heart,but is more suited for cartoon type atomosphere

in short im not sure weblo ahs seen a total package weblonian,but am sure they will entually come what makes it so hard to ebcme that total package is once you base your strategy and bbegin to pursue/execute it...weblo changes the game and rules...hell i even started my own business based now eblo but now that is on the shelve because of their changes..in short until some clarity arises,and a firm direction one cannot keep executing a strategy for fear of direct failure...which is what we have now...sideline standers waiting
i tried cities they made 0 money $
so iw ent to celebs and domains and tried to get into the $10 pass go-weblo changed it to $1

so i increased the volume og asset i hold to make up the difference- weblo cancelled avaialbale doamins

so i solicited outside business/upcoming stars to register for publicity/advewrtisemnt-weblo flooded their pages with competing ads

every step ive taken to win and also help weblo they have counterpunched and tried to knock me out and in the process theirselve,it is as if they do not want to succeed....welli can take a punch,hell ill take 2 to give one,and if i can get my" immortals "going,then i will win
Back to top Go down
yavanna
Soldier

news area..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: news area.....   news area..... Icon_minitimeThu 4 Sep - 9:48

My challenge, make your sites open from all sides. Rotating layout, play with a site. But I did nothing but be me on justice league and it came up. All the other news was mine too.
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

news area..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: news area.....   news area..... Icon_minitimeThu 4 Sep - 9:58

still a problem though,,all others came up but cam up in the news region,,i am working my immortals from 2 different angles,strategies...we'll see which one ,both or neither win..if its the last answer,,then the only way to win IMO is to -scam/ scape/ spam,and i hope that doesnt happen,but if it does ill be ready
Back to top Go down
yavanna
Soldier

news area..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: news area.....   news area..... Icon_minitimeThu 4 Sep - 10:17

I beginning to think we have the Justice League Right here! LOL

Each with our own abilities. But yet, tools you didn't comment on my mistyped request.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

news area..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: news area.....   news area..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

news area.....
Page 1 of 1