The Weblo Senate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weblo Senate

SPQW - Senātus Populusque Weblonus

WebloHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wow new news! or is it just the same old s--t

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
arrff
Legionnaire
arrff

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-02-01

Wow new news! or is it just the same old s--t Empty
PostSubject: Wow new news! or is it just the same old s--t   Wow new news! or is it just the same old s--t Icon_minitimeTue 6 May - 13:55

yup same old sh-t

Hi Weblonians,

Today is a critical day in the race to decide the Democratic nominee for President with the Indiana and North Carolina primaries happening now.

The ongoing Weblo.com election race shows Obama still has a substantial lead -63% to 37%. This could mean a couple of things. Obama may have a better web presence so he is getting more votes on the Internet than Clinton. Or Obama may be more popular internationally because the Weblo vote allows people from around the world to have their say.

They say this may the day that tips the balance in the Democratic race one way or the other. So make sure you take a few seconds and vote on Weblo.

On the republican side John McCain is the presumptive nominee but because Ron Paul has stayed in the race we have left him there so you can continue to vote for McCain or Paul if you wish.

Last edited by arrff on Tue 6 May - 14:04; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
arrff
Legionnaire
arrff

Number of posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: Wow new news! or is it just the same old s--t   Wow new news! or is it just the same old s--t Icon_minitimeTue 6 May - 13:58

my email and please send them one telling them you are not happy .

What direction does weblo want to go ? If you spent more time answering that question than trying to mess up google image search, weblo may be better off ? ALl these little updates you give us about your ideas and how important the vote is lets us know that someone is in the office that day , but lets face it weblo is at a cross road new membership is down active membership is a joke. Is there anything on the horizon that we can pin our hopes on. We are spending real money and real time and I feel that we are being treated like a step child to unique auction. I'm sure a lot of time went into the auction site and that's fine but its up and running now . can we get a little attention ? When Sean was at the helm we knew someone is in charge of the ship. Who is in charge now ? Rocky was last seen waving good by at the dock ! Well I'm sure this like my past 4 other emails will just get deleted but i feel better for venting. Shock me and reply to the above .

Your trusting customer
arrf
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

Number of posts : 1590

PostSubject: Re: Wow new news! or is it just the same old s--t   Wow new news! or is it just the same old s--t Icon_minitimeTue 6 May - 14:41

Hello Fellow Weblonian,
I am not sure exactly what you are trying to say. Could you please clarify and resend or send us some examples. I am sure once people hear about our new image gallery it will create a buzz around online communities. As always we have further updates in store that we will be rolling out as completed. our technical team has been working hard on how to minimize your hit count thus reducing your revenue.but attracting more people here In some cases we have brought all hit counts to a halt,for examples please see shilpashetty.com, marieluv.com,souljaboy.com,adrianalima.net selita ebanks,izabel goulart.com) this was not an easy task to do and out technical teams deserves your applause.. . So stay tuned!

member.tyrannical.support.com
Back to top Go down
nolemater
Governor
nolemater

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Wow new news! or is it just the same old s--t   Wow new news! or is it just the same old s--t Icon_minitimeTue 6 May - 14:51

I might as well draft a letter also.

Thanks for the update on the election today, I personally don't care about it and get bombarded enough with politics in the real worlD, but it's nice to see any updates. To be honest the morale of the 20 or so members still playing with any regularity is pretty low and anything helps.I have alot of concerns about the immediate future of Weblo and at this point have a few questions. I realize that members and Weblo have different defintions of sucess for Weblo, but at some point the two have to merge on some common ground or the end will come sooner then we all would like. Below I list some concerns , questions and also so ideas. Any Reply adressing some of this would be greatly apreciated.

To be continued
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: Wow new news! or is it just the same old s--t   Wow new news! or is it just the same old s--t Icon_minitimeTue 6 May - 14:57

Hello Fellow weblonian
I am not sure exactly what your trying to say. send some examples to us here at support.nophotosofgirlslegsallowed.com we will get back to you as soon as possible. the new election voting has us quite tied down right now but our devlopmental team is woring on some new changes. hold on to your seats and keep updating those pages Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Governor
Admin

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Wow new news! or is it just the same old s--t   Wow new news! or is it just the same old s--t Icon_minitimeWed 7 May - 14:51

Hi, Thanks for your email, member support forwarded me your message. I'm media relations director but I also spend time working on development and design for new Weblo releases. I can tell you we are working hard right now on increasing the interactivity and social networking elements of Weblo so that future improvements will lead to more daily interaction and deal making between members (more like facebook and monopoly combined). Also we are very close to releasing a new feature that will allow all members to contribute content to each others' asset sites. Sort of like a wiki style platform. i.e. if you owned South Dakota I could upload my video of my visit to Mount Rushmore or upload some pics or write comments about South Dakota. We believe this collaborative approach will make Weblo assets much more interesting to visit and provide wiki type information but with the difference being that the owner of the asset will make money from all the traffic. We will put out a Latest Developments posting on this topic when it is ready to release.

Membership continues to grow steadily, we now have over 92,000 and we are on pace to hit 100,000 by the end of the summer or sooner.

Rocky Mirza is fully in charge as he has been since day one. He works directly with the tech team responding to feedback and ideas we get from members and initiating changes that he believes will help the site continue to grow.

I have attached a Q and A I did with another member, it may answer some of your questions as well. It was done in March so the numbers (memberships, cities etc) are below current levels.

Thanks again for your comments and any ideas you have would be appreciated. We are currently looking at member ideas we received after a recent latest development posting and selecting the best ideas to implement into future designs.

-Colin

Colin Trethewey, Director of Media Relations
Weblo.com Inc.

Weblo.com is listed as one of the"Top Ten Products, Ideas and Trends of 2007" - Business 2.0 Magazine

well ? what do you guys think ? more lipstick on the pig if you ask me
Back to top Go down
https://weblo.forumotion.com
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: Wow new news! or is it just the same old s--t   Wow new news! or is it just the same old s--t Icon_minitimeWed 7 May - 15:04

"Rocky Mirza is fully in charge as he has been since day one. He works directly with the tech team responding to feedback and ideas we get from members and initiating changes that he believes will help the site continue to grow."

----they didnt say he does al this via satellite phone from the basement of a Karachi hotel wheres hes been held kidnapped?..or do you have him hemmed up in Hoboken arrf?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wow new news! or is it just the same old s--t   Wow new news! or is it just the same old s--t Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wow new news! or is it just the same old s--t
Page 1 of 1