The Weblo Senate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weblo Senate

SPQW - Senātus Populusque Weblonus

WebloHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

no news is good news ?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
arrff
Legionnaire
arrff

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-02-01

no news is good news ? Empty
PostSubject: no news is good news ?   no news is good news ? Icon_minitimeTue 11 Mar - 19:03

Well there was an update from Weblo but its still about the 2008 vote. Sure I wish is was something better but at least someone is still at the office Sleep

Weblo Election Stats Favor Democrats
Move By: Weblo.com Member Support 11-Mar-2008

Hi Weblonians,

As the U.S. Democratic race hits the critical final primaries there are some interesting stats from the Weblo vote to consider. These stats may be very telling when the real world election happens on November 4th.

Republican Mitt Romney claimed he was calling it quits so he could allow John McCain to focus on battling the Democrats for the presidency, rather than worrying about winning the Republican nomination. The Weblo vote statistics might indicate that this strategy has backfired.
If anything it has taken the attention off the Republicans and given Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama the spotlight.

At last check the two democratic candidates have received 84% of the total female vote on Weblo and 73% of the total male vote. This means only 16% of females and 27% of male voters have voted for a republican candidate.

There could be many conclusions made from this: Democratic voters are younger and more Internet savvy, the democratic race is simply more interesting to follow, the republican race was such a blowout that a vote for McCain would not affect the result as much as a vote for Obama or Clinton. No matter what the reasons for the overwhelming turnout for the democratic candidates the Weblo global vote continues to create some interesting results.

Keep voting and remember you can have your say once a day.
Back to top Go down
Webloid
Governor

Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: no news is good news ?   no news is good news ? Icon_minitimeTue 11 Mar - 19:37

I wish they weren't wasting their time with that election things and devoting those man hours to developing and improving actual Weblo stuff. It's a curious diversion but the time could be spent better elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
http://www.weblo.com/member/Webloid/
nrmillions
Land Owner

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: no news is good news ?   no news is good news ? Icon_minitimeTue 11 Mar - 20:30

The whole election thing is a stupid waste of time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.weblo.com/member/nrmillions/
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

Number of posts : 1590

PostSubject: Re: no news is good news ?   no news is good news ? Icon_minitimeTue 11 Mar - 21:51

u must be a ross perot fan nr..lol Arrow
Back to top Go down
arrff
Legionnaire
arrff

Number of posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: no news is good news ?   no news is good news ? Icon_minitimeWed 12 Mar - 10:37

I think they are working on other things and the election is just a smoke screen well at least I hope so.
Back to top Go down
nolemater
Governor
nolemater

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: no news is good news ?   no news is good news ? Icon_minitimeWed 12 Mar - 11:11

I think they are treating the election as a big time asset page. It does'nt take much to update date it and care or not it is big time news and searches. If it lands them a couple thousand hits and say a couple hundred sign ups they win and so do we. That said I could careless about visting the page and voting, I went once to check it out and don't plan on returning, then again they already have me hooked so what's the difference.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: no news is good news ?   no news is good news ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

no news is good news ?
Page 1 of 1