The Weblo Senate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weblo Senate

SPQW - Senātus Populusque Weblonus

WebloHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

wtf is this weblo store bs?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

Number of posts : 1590
Registration date : 2008-02-01

wtf is this weblo store bs? Empty
PostSubject: wtf is this weblo store bs?   wtf is this weblo store bs? Icon_minitimeSat 3 Oct - 7:57

another subject they can crank the presses and print more pages,,,someone needs to stop this bs,,why noone has filed a lawsuit ill never know,,,maybe compile a list of trademarked names and post somewhere
Back to top Go down
shaper
Governor

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: wtf is this weblo store bs?   wtf is this weblo store bs? Icon_minitimeSun 4 Oct - 6:54

If you feel the need.
They still sending you money?

Ya, pretty sure that list would be popular on the social nets with the right title
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: wtf is this weblo store bs?   wtf is this weblo store bs? Icon_minitimeSun 4 Oct - 8:29

well i registered trademark violations.infohttp://www.trademarkviolations.info/
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: wtf is this weblo store bs?   wtf is this weblo store bs? Icon_minitimeSun 4 Oct - 9:43

and you dam right i feel the need, weblo.com is a house of cards and well past time for someone to put an end to their charade, enough of Americans sending money to silamic bs...
Back to top Go down
shaper
Governor

PostSubject: Re: wtf is this weblo store bs?   wtf is this weblo store bs? Icon_minitimeSun 4 Oct - 13:54

there you have it
clean house and bulldoze
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: wtf is this weblo store bs?   wtf is this weblo store bs? Icon_minitimeMon 5 Oct - 10:15

another clue
Weblo is owned by allainet
allainet is actually
Alla i net
or rather alla internet
any money spent at weblo goes to alla somehow i am sure,,all VC investors etc all poured money into a site/company that may have directly been fighting the U.S.
Back to top Go down
shaper
Governor

PostSubject: Re: wtf is this weblo store bs?   wtf is this weblo store bs? Icon_minitimeMon 5 Oct - 17:01

I'm not interested in getting dragged into a 2 millenia holy war between a bunch of cultist fanatics on both sides. Nor am I going to get dragged into the policies which created that situation in modern times.

I'm sure as hell not going to get wrapped up in polarizing rhetoric involving sleazy references to organizations that are working towards Ragnarok at the fastest pace possible.

The patriot act was a huge con job and power grab, and I don't support that or any of this patriotic call to loyalty snow job bs to cover a straight up oil and drug resource grab.

You know damn well if they were serious about being terrorists they could have done a hell of a lot more damage than blowing up a couple of symbolic buildings, so I'm not buying that either.

I don't recall anyone crying about cashing the checks when the money was flowing.

Its always the same with you Romans, as long as the province is producing revenues you don't ask too many questions. Times don't change much.

If you want an inquisition or a witch hunt, just say so. The pretorians have time on their hands. This thing isn't about religion, politics, land, or ethics, its same as its always been, about the damn money.
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: wtf is this weblo store bs?   wtf is this weblo store bs? Icon_minitimeMon 5 Oct - 22:48

the way i figured it, and arrf also, is the best way to keep them from getting money is to take their money,so is what i set out to do, while i understand your theories there are some basic facts that can't be denied...
1 weblo is islamic controlled
2. weblo never intended to foster capitalism but rather enjoyed dictatorship
3. anyone who tried to foster capitalism was banished(sean,colin etc etc)
4. we actually have 0 idea where the money they make goes
5.while everyone has their views,theres no denying militant islam hates every american and would no sooner slice your throat as to say hi
sorry theres no middle ground in this battle or the coming battle(not talking about political bs like iraq,afghan etc) the mind ideal war that persists, you either choose freedom and free thinking,or choose to have your daughters force to wear veils
Back to top Go down
shaper
Governor

PostSubject: Re: wtf is this weblo store bs?   wtf is this weblo store bs? Icon_minitimeTue 6 Oct - 4:19

Daughters eing forced to wear veils is fundamentalism at its finest, have no doubt that it would be the same if the far right held power for much time. Maybe not in that regard, but in the sociological sense.

The rest of that is unfounded and unverifiable.

The bankroller of weblo is just as likely to be out entirely for himself, judging from the actions.

We pretty much bankrolled and armed militant islam over the last several decades, like it or not. We definitely trained and financed the person and organization which catalyzed the events of the last 8 years.

The sword of freedom cuts both ways. Take that sword and use it if you feel compelled, but be sure that your aim is true and that you fully understand the motivations that cause you to bring it from its sheath.

Arming for battle on false rhetoric causes doubt at the time of decision, as we are witnessing in our overseas adventurism.

"He who trades liberty for security deserves neither" -- Benjamin Franklin
Back to top Go down
shaper
Governor

PostSubject: Re: wtf is this weblo store bs?   wtf is this weblo store bs? Icon_minitimeTue 6 Oct - 4:51

It doesn't matter anyways... I'm ready for anything