The Weblo Senate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weblo Senate

SPQW - Senātus Populusque Weblonus

WebloHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What is your Weblo pitch?

Go down 
+3
Megloman
nrmillions
webloforum
7 posters
AuthorMessage
webloforum
Soldier

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-02-24

What is your Weblo pitch? Empty
PostSubject: What is your Weblo pitch?   What is your Weblo pitch? Icon_minitimeThu 20 Mar - 23:17

OK... so you are talking to your friends. Everyone is asking what the others are into. Someone asks you what you do when you aren't at the old grind stone. Tell us what you tell others about Weblo, and why they should join. Not looking for general ideas in this thread. What is your actual pitch?
Back to top Go down
http://www.webloforum.com
nrmillions
Land Owner

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: What is your Weblo pitch?   What is your Weblo pitch? Icon_minitimeFri 21 Mar - 0:07

I tell them there is a risky but fun small investment they should try and that they should start by regging a free celeb and buying a major U.S. city.
Back to top Go down
http://www.weblo.com/member/nrmillions/
Megloman
Legionnaire
Megloman

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: What is your Weblo pitch?   What is your Weblo pitch? Icon_minitimeFri 21 Mar - 0:58

I tell them to check out HamptonBeach's stump. I think he's the best spokesman for all who think weblo's got the legs. The Bob of all weblo barkers. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Webloid
Governor

Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: What is your Weblo pitch?   What is your Weblo pitch? Icon_minitimeFri 21 Mar - 2:01

I tell them I used to pay $15 a month to play a video game online (Star Wars Galaxies if anyone is interested) and now I'm getting paid many times more than that each month (and it keeps going up!) to play this game. It's kinda like Trading Cards crossed with Monopoly meets Lemonade Stand.

If there is interest from there I'll talk about some of the stuff I own, and the various ways to profit at Weblo. I explain that I started off by putting $20 in, made a little money, put another $50 in, and have since earned back my original $70 enough to pay for VIP member ship, my entire portfolio, take a few payouts, and still have an account balance to work with.
Back to top Go down
http://www.weblo.com/member/Webloid/
Megloman
Legionnaire
Megloman

PostSubject: Re: What is your Weblo pitch?   What is your Weblo pitch? Icon_minitimeFri 21 Mar - 18:23

Looks like you got this thing down pat loid. Maybe I should start flip'n 'n flop'n...oh wait I have been...somebody give me some water. bounce
Back to top Go down
Megloman
Legionnaire
Megloman

PostSubject: Re: What is your Weblo pitch?   What is your Weblo pitch? Icon_minitimeFri 21 Mar - 18:24

damn...still a soldier Mad
Back to top Go down
Megloman
Legionnaire
Megloman

PostSubject: Re: What is your Weblo pitch?   What is your Weblo pitch? Icon_minitimeFri 21 Mar - 18:28

lol...that did it....I now declare peace to the whole world...now stop the fighting and go back to your babies...take care of them and they'll grow up to take care of everything else...act responsibly...^0^

p.s. if you don't get the joke...then you're not following the post's today...I'm going to go outside and breath in deep this new air of global tranquility sunny
Back to top Go down
nolemater
Governor
nolemater

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: What is your Weblo pitch?   What is your Weblo pitch? Icon_minitimeFri 21 Mar - 18:41

If it did'nt work I can send you back to solider to try again. LOL Well played
Back to top Go down
Megloman
Legionnaire
Megloman

PostSubject: Re: What is your Weblo pitch?   What is your Weblo pitch? Icon_minitimeSat 22 Mar - 3:48

Nope, didn't work. How many posts till I'm Emperor? king
Back to top Go down
pat1986
Land Owner

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: What is your Weblo pitch?   What is your Weblo pitch? Icon_minitimeSat 22 Mar - 10:14

Emperor 5000 Very Happy soo 4921 left to go Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.weblo.com/member/pat1986/
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

Number of posts : 1590
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: What is your Weblo pitch?   What is your Weblo pitch? Icon_minitimeSat 22 Mar - 13:07

i tell them i can build them a personal webpage for their business or themselves at $15 one time fee..all they have to do is send me the sdescription,pictures...ill register them a .com or their own property!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your Weblo pitch?   What is your Weblo pitch? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your Weblo pitch?
Page 1 of 1