The Weblo Senate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weblo Senate

SPQW - Senātus Populusque Weblonus

WebloHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the weblo cheat charade goes on and on

Go down 
+3
mandykukreja
Webloid
charleston
7 posters
AuthorMessage
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

Number of posts : 1590
Registration date : 2008-02-01

the weblo cheat charade goes on and on Empty
PostSubject: the weblo cheat charade goes on and on   the weblo cheat charade goes on and on Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul - 9:13

while most member arent loggin in and noone is watchin the cheat parade is in high gear,the same old scenario of registering celebrities with fake accounts and buying them at .10..all these pages were bought for under $1 ,most gifted free
HomeschoolLa... General yavanna $0.00 Jul 21, 2009
HomeschoolLa... General yavanna $0.00 Jul 21, 2009
DiscoveryEdu... Information Technology yavanna $0.00 Jul 21, 2009
totallysexy.tv General yavanna $0.00 Jul 21, 2009
Bangla.net General yavanna $0.00 Jul 21, 2009
sanantonio.gov General yavanna $0.00 Jul 21, 2009
Batman.info Entertainment yavanna $0.00 Jul 21, 2009
newyork.net Entertainment yavanna $0.00 Jul 21, 2009
berniemac.org News yavanna $0.00 Jul 21, 2009
totallysexy.... Entertainment yavanna $0.00 Jul 21, 2009
crownroyal.com General yavanna $0.00 Jun 24, 2009
PrincessDian... Entertainment yavanna $0.00 Jun 24, 2009
ABSOLUTELY A... Model WEBLOJAM $0.10

penny assets
Mugdha Godse Actress poojabedi $0.01 Jul 19, 2009
Tanushree Dutta Actress poojabedi $0.01 Jul 19, 2009
Amrita Arora Actress poojabedi $0.01 Jul 19, 2009
Amisha Patel Actress poojabedi $0.01

under .50
democracy.com General yavanna $0.29 Jul 17, 2009
musicvideos.com General yavanna $0.29 Jul 17, 2009
politics.com General yavanna $0.29 Jul 17, 2009
hemp.com General yavanna $0.29 Jul 17, 2009
Villains.com General yavanna $0.29 Jul 17, 2009
radio.com General yavanna $0.99 Jul 17, 2009
magazines.com General yavanna $0.29 Jul 17, 2009
celebritygos... General yavanna $0.29 Jul 17, 2009
democrats.com General yavanna $0.29 Jul 17, 2009
maxim.com General yavanna $0.29 Jul 17, 2009
fashion.com General yavanna $0.29 Jul 17, 2009
Athletes.com General yavanna $0.29 Jul 17, 2009
GIRLSNEXTDOO... General yavanna $0.29 Jul 17, 2009
photos.com General yavanna $0.29 Jul 17, 2009
Heroes.com General yavanna $0.29 Jul 17, 2009
top100.com General yavanna $0.29 Jul 17, 2009
paparazzi.com General yavanna $0.99 Jul 17, 2009
Actresses.com General yavanna $0.99 Jul 17, 2009
Cuties.com General yavanna $0.29 Jul 17, 2009
weblo-states... General yavanna $0.29
weblo-domain... General yavanna $0.29 Jul 17, 2009
cannabis.com General yavanna $0.29 Jul 17, 2009
marijuana.com General yavanna $0.29 Jul 17, 2009
weblo-assets... General yavanna $0.29 Jul 17, 2009
weblo-proper... General yavanna $0.29 Jul 17, 2009
weblo-cities... General yavanna $0.29 Jul 17, 2009
collegegirls... General yavanna $0.99 Jul 17, 2009
legends.com General yavanna $0.29 Jul 17, 2009
blondes.com General yavanna $0.99 Jul 17, 2009
Playmateofth... General yavanna $0.29
Playmateofth... General yavanna $0.29 Jul 17, 2009
PlayboyCente... General yavanna $0.29 Jul 17, 2009
Centerfolds.com General yavanna $0.29 Jul 17, 2009
playmates.com General yavanna $0.29
Back to top Go down
Webloid
Governor

Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: the weblo cheat charade goes on and on   the weblo cheat charade goes on and on Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul - 13:21

All of those $0.29 and $0.99 domains are legit sales. I set all of my domains for sale at 29 cents except the ones over 10,000 hits - those I set at 99 cents.

Want some? Come get them! I have 33 domains left at 29 cents and 1 at 99 cents.
Back to top Go down
http://www.weblo.com/member/Webloid/
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: the weblo cheat charade goes on and on   the weblo cheat charade goes on and on Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul - 14:33

ok webloid(ahem)yavanna .lol...naw i want nothing to do with weblo,,i dont know how the site hasnt been forced shut down yet...amazing,one microsoft letter with a billion dollar lawsuit,
Back to top Go down
mandykukreja

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: the weblo cheat charade goes on and on   the weblo cheat charade goes on and on Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul - 5:07

the domains for.29 are selled by webloid but what about domains for the domains that are being gifted
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: the weblo cheat charade goes on and on   the weblo cheat charade goes on and on Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul - 7:18

yea mandy it has been bad for several weeks now,,constant free domains and celebrities being passed around by a few members
Back to top Go down
Webloid
Governor

Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: the weblo cheat charade goes on and on   the weblo cheat charade goes on and on Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul - 11:18

charleston wrote:
ok webloid(ahem)yavanna
fuck you

mandykukreja wrote:
the domains for.29 are selled by webloid but what about domains for the domains that are being gifted
Dunno, not my stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.weblo.com/member/Webloid/
mandykukreja

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: the weblo cheat charade goes on and on   the weblo cheat charade goes on and on Icon_minitimeSat 1 Aug - 9:09

webloid i know that u are not doing anything wrong but ya yavanna is playing big games
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: the weblo cheat charade goes on and on   the weblo cheat charade goes on and on Icon_minitimeSat 1 Aug - 9:15

i see we arent in the jokin mood,oh well,i normally don't stoop to use expletives so no since starting now..
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: the weblo cheat charade goes on and on   the weblo cheat charade goes on and on Icon_minitimeSat 1 Aug - 9:20

=

Last edited by charleston on Fri 28 Aug - 12:03; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Megloman
Legionnaire
Megloman

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: the weblo cheat charade goes on and on   the weblo cheat charade goes on and on Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug - 11:39

OMG! I'm a cheater. Embarassed

Oh well, I'll live with the fact I was cheating for a good cause but I'll have to do something about my multiple accounts. I think I have about 5 or 6.

Someone want to take over my Noble Rot account?
Back to top Go down
MrEABlade316
Soldier

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: the weblo cheat charade goes on and on   the weblo cheat charade goes on and on Icon_minitimeSat 29 Aug - 16:50

LOL I just keep wanting my $ they keep F^#King us over and over again..... I just want the CA$H they own ME
Back to top Go down
shaper
Governor

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: the weblo cheat charade goes on and on   the weblo cheat charade goes on and on Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug - 7:41

Hmm, wonder how much I can sell Rocky's phone number for Wink
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: the weblo cheat charade goes on and on   the weblo cheat charade goes on and on Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug - 8:51

just imagine the power
Back to top Go down
shaper
Governor

PostSubject: Re: the weblo cheat charade goes on and on   the weblo cheat charade goes on and on Icon_minitimeTue 1 Sep - 0:47

!!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Governor
Admin

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: the weblo cheat charade goes on and on   the weblo cheat charade goes on and on Icon_minitimeThu 3 Sep - 17:17

Said she was a fraud from day 1. Weblo was always ok with cheating more money and fake numbers for them. Rocky may have left weblo for dead but imo cheating killed it . Click fraud first then the multiple accounts. Just greed on all parts.
Back to top Go down
https://weblo.forumotion.com
shaper
Governor

PostSubject: Re: the weblo cheat charade goes on and on   the weblo cheat charade goes on and on Icon_minitimeFri 4 Sep - 5:01

Aye Governor,

Pretty much what killed it. Duplicate property was the worst, but there were tons of problems all the way around.

Where's the party these days?

Toying with the idea of some clickbank ads somewhere, not the sales letter crap, but their adsense model type ones. They don't show that they are adlinks, so its a bit shady, but I imagine they convert fairly well. Might be a good model for certain types of sites.

Still not making a living at this yet, Charleston is way kicking my ass at this game still, but making some progress. Couple months and I'll be where I want to be in terms of making enough to focus on 100%.

Cut loose some .tv, as much as I think they have a future, I'm not convinced they have an immediate future. Dot Us on the other hand, gotta like those, and they are pretty reasonably priced now.

Mostly a matter of putting everything together. Got a lot of core infrastructure down so now time to concentrate on the winners.

You still doing the online thing, or just come back to kick Weblo's ghost again? Whats up?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Governor
Admin

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: the weblo cheat charade goes on and on   the weblo cheat charade goes on and on Icon_minitimeSat 5 Sep - 0:57

well summer is over, so ill have time to spend trying to make beer money. My first noomle site is up and I have about 10 other .coms. Just when i got them going I had a war with google saying they were spam lol ( they were) but they are in good graces now . Plan to get traffic up but was spoiled by the ease with weblo. Time to dig in and work i guess. Zips and emails convert well still just need to find an ad network that doesnt skim off the top.
Back to top Go down
https://weblo.forumotion.com
shaper
Governor

PostSubject: Re: the weblo cheat charade goes on and on   the weblo cheat charade goes on and on Icon_minitimeSat 5 Sep - 8:18

Ya, weblo's gravy, but all gone now. Got to take it up at least half a notch. Glad your back in the game anyhow. Pm me your user name over there or add me to your friends list. I got the same name over there, pretty easy to find.

Starting to see at least some beer money over there. You know me, got 160 live sites, so I'm all over the board trying to keep up, you'd think I'd learn by now. Pulled in about 175 last month, and Charleston's smoking me with a handfull of sites, or at least less of them and thinner on content. Only edge I got on him is that I made about 600-700 doing flips so far, which slowed down my monthly but boosted up my in pocket for a bit.

Always check my PM's over here so feel free to fire me one if you feel like it.

Pretty much same stuff that works here works there, same engine in a lot of ways. We got a kickass team and I'm on board, so pretty sure we'll end up with a top notch money making system by the time its done. Of course it already is, but its going to just get better.

Like weblo you wanna get your updates in and the directory is a good bet if you can get good position and plan on running with the site, not that I think you'll have any problem keeping your sites trafficked. Already thinking about the server load, lol.

Getting some insights into the domain picking game. Com's are pretty much a sure bet if they don't totally suck, but am doing pretty damn good with some other approaches as well. Get a pretty good eye for sorting out the money makers and the junk after a bit.

Anyhow, glad you're around and will have time to get into it. Although, I'm shocked of course, that you would have put up anything resembling a spam site. Those are the ones you don't list on webmaster tools, have anon regs for and use a different affiliate with Wink

Haven't gone that route yet, but I get tempted from time to time to get serious about making a scraper site. Got a pretty cool program for it, but its on bluehost so I never bother with it. Having all my active sites on noomle has some risks probably, but does make it a lot easier to work on them.

Large scale management is about a thousand times better than weblo's already, and is one of my priorities cause thats my production style.

No idea what a zips are. If there's features you need to see in Noomle let me know what you got in mind and maybe I can get it into play at some point. Build it into a template or something. Course we got a pretty full plate but if it rocks more than whats on the current agenda I can get it pushed up unless Rachid absolutely hates the idea. Lol, usually I can sell him on it if its good.

Anyhow I like this forum, its kinda cool to have an inside network out here thats off the main track.

Oh ya use your sig link and post every once in a while. You should get some traffic from it, and it tends to convert well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the weblo cheat charade goes on and on   the weblo cheat charade goes on and on Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the weblo cheat charade goes on and on
Page 1 of 1