The Weblo Senate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weblo Senate

SPQW - Senātus Populusque Weblonus

WebloHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

weblo steals ur cities now

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

Number of posts : 1590
Registration date : 2008-02-01

weblo steals ur cities now Empty
PostSubject: weblo steals ur cities now   weblo steals ur cities now Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar - 15:20

news out,,can only own 2,,the rest they are selling for 1k$
Back to top Go down
MrEABlade316
Soldier

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: weblo steals ur cities now   weblo steals ur cities now Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar - 21:02

i saw... this i think is only the start...

time to round up the troops and get them back on this MB and start our Anti Weblo again....
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: weblo steals ur cities now   weblo steals ur cities now Icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar - 11:46

yes same with properties,can only keep 2 direct violation fromw hat was stated when purchased
"yours for a lifetime"!..buy a deed and set beneficiary etc etc
crooks
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: weblo steals ur cities now   weblo steals ur cities now Icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar - 12:01

Once again weblo changes the rules in midstream and screws their long time users. Once promoted as " The first person to purchase a property with the complete civic address, including all necessary address information is the exclusive and rightful owner of the virtual world property"
is now "we are gonna take them adn resell them for profit and keep most of it,but dont worry we will give u back the $20 u spent.
Gimme a break, this is criminal beyond means. Some cities we spent hundreds for how can weblo justify taking our properties and cities and selling them when they dont belong to them? remember deeds? yes deeds were prroff that we owned it for LIFETIME
Back to top Go down
MrEABlade316
Soldier

PostSubject: Re: weblo steals ur cities now   weblo steals ur cities now Icon_minitimeSat 27 Mar - 12:39

the weblo gods only want you to give an offering, You'll get to keep 2 of each... Very Happy

I think you know where i'm taking this madness to again
Back to top Go down
Webloid
Governor

Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: weblo steals ur cities now   weblo steals ur cities now Icon_minitimeTue 30 Mar - 11:10

LOL. I can't say that I am surprised.

There are still members earning money each month, even at the pitiful payouts now in effect. I'm still pulling $30 or more per month so there has to be at least a few still earning over $100. This is an obvious ploy to steal back even the paltry payouts still being made.

Lol, who the fuck is going to buy Weblo cities and properties for $1000 and $500. No one, that's who. This effectively puts just about everything except celebrities back in the hands of Weblo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.weblo.com/member/Webloid/
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: weblo steals ur cities now   weblo steals ur cities now Icon_minitimeTue 30 Mar - 11:28

well they have irked the ire of the worlds most famous domainer rick schwartz
he posted today on his blog ricksblog.com
Back to top Go down
shaper
Governor

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: weblo steals ur cities now   weblo steals ur cities now Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar - 8:32

Ya, I think they got a fight on their hands now.
Alexa Rank for his site is 118,000 now.

Not that alexa means much but he has a pretty high profile community, and is pretty damn well connected in the industry. Not the guy you want to try and rip off after he makes a large investment. He seems to be taking this pretty personally.

He's right though, I think weblo is stepping into very dangerous legal territory with this one.
Back to top Go down
shaper
Governor

PostSubject: Re: weblo steals ur cities now   weblo steals ur cities now Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar - 8:37

On the other hand, for those of you wishing to dump your cities, appears they are paying 2x purchase price. Big difference between offering a buyout and trying to strongarm one though.

Since they are talking about reselling in the $500-$1000+ range though, I will take 50% of that if they want to buy me out, with the caveat that I still get to reserve two of them.

If its a publicity stunt, well, they've got publicity now.
Back to top Go down
shaper
Governor

PostSubject: Re: weblo steals ur cities now   weblo steals ur cities now Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar - 22:34

Back to top Go down
MrEABlade316
Soldier

PostSubject: Re: weblo steals ur cities now   weblo steals ur cities now Icon_minitimeTue 6 Apr - 14:50

thanks for the links Smile now we are going to war
Back to top Go down
Megloman
Legionnaire
Megloman

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: weblo steals ur cities now   weblo steals ur cities now Icon_minitimeWed 7 Apr - 2:51

Rocky is dead to me. Dead I tell you. Dead!

It's not that he's a lie'n, cheat'n sob.

He's a greedy lie'n cheat'n sob...and a coward...but the world's full of them.

Yeah Rocky...I know yer read'n this...I said it...yo mamma! GFY!

peace all,
b
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: weblo steals ur cities now   weblo steals ur cities now Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

weblo steals ur cities now
Page 1 of 1