The Weblo Senate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weblo Senate

SPQW - Senātus Populusque Weblonus

WebloHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weblo is about to get hot ...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shaper
Governor

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Weblo is about to get hot ... Empty
PostSubject: Weblo is about to get hot ...   Weblo is about to get hot ... Icon_minitimeMon 2 Jun - 18:28

Google Nicole Real...
Site is registered by a player now, so the page no longer exists. (not sure why)...
However, #4 on the list is a site (available celeb). for nicole real

Has 667 pages of images, and a bunch of articles... absolute full profile. You can hit the cached link to see what I'm talking about.

I think weblo is automating this somehow. Attempt to register the celebrity changed the extension number for the site, but I think there is about to be a breakthrough in content generation.

Have to start spot checking other celebs, but if that happens, membership may get a huge boost.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Governor
Admin

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Weblo is about to get hot ...   Weblo is about to get hot ... Icon_minitimeMon 2 Jun - 18:37

there are a ton of available domains shaper along with celebs. Weblo is cranking these out to increase content in hopes of increasing google rank. If you hit domains or celebs tab they are on the right hand side. YEs great tool to have but it floods google with 9O percent trash.

The page goes away because its no longer listed as an available domian the url chnges. It gets listed as a normal weblo domain if you use weblo search.
Back to top Go down
https://weblo.forumotion.com
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

Number of posts : 1590
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Weblo is about to get hot ...   Weblo is about to get hot ... Icon_minitimeMon 2 Jun - 18:59

keep pumpin shaper,,im tryin to pump also,,if alas tos pare my 265 "cirtual"cities and .weell...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Governor
Admin

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Weblo is about to get hot ...   Weblo is about to get hot ... Icon_minitimeTue 3 Jun - 10:21

If weblo was smart they would sell that software to us . I would buy a cheap picture grabber - News Grabber- Video Grabber; but Vips should get it free and than they can charge more per downward lvl.. They can also sell profile creaters.

Sure you can grab all this off the net but lets face it we are lazy and they would be selling one that works with weblo. How helpfuly would that be with all the stuff we own !
Back to top Go down
https://weblo.forumotion.com
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

Number of posts : 1590
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Weblo is about to get hot ...   Weblo is about to get hot ... Icon_minitimeTue 3 Jun - 10:48

hear hear ..or rent it to us monthly something,like that,,im sure its not proprietary stuff..soo...and we all know weblo likes to make money...as is im a picture video news grabbing fool chasin 1000 web assets
Back to top Go down
shaper
Governor

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Weblo is about to get hot ...   Weblo is about to get hot ... Icon_minitimeWed 4 Jun - 19:59

Tools should be available by membership level. Its in their interest to make them available.

One thing I really want is something that takes RSS feeds and makes them output onto a site. Ideally a simple interface where you just pop in one or more source URLs. Basically an RSS aggregator tool. As an alternative they could take their data sweep and just give you a filter tool for what choosing what goes into your site by keyword(s). Give each player like three keywords to filter for and you would get a lot of variety.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weblo is about to get hot ...   Weblo is about to get hot ... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weblo is about to get hot ...
Page 1 of 1