The Weblo Senate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weblo Senate

SPQW - Senātus Populusque Weblonus

WebloHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Listen, here's the thing. If you can't spot the sucker in the first half hour at the table, then you ARE the sucker

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

Number of posts : 1590
Registration date : 2008-02-01

Listen, here's the thing. If you can't spot the sucker in the first half hour at the table, then you ARE the sucker Empty
PostSubject: Listen, here's the thing. If you can't spot the sucker in the first half hour at the table, then you ARE the sucker   Listen, here's the thing. If you can't spot the sucker in the first half hour at the table, then you ARE the sucker Icon_minitimeThu 3 Sep - 21:21

Teddy KGB: That ace could not have helped you.
[drops all of his chips onto the table]
Teddy KGB: I bet it all.
Mike McDermott: [laughs] You're right Teddy, the ace didn't help.
[pushes chips towards the center and flops down his cards]
Mike McDermott: I flopped the nut straight
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

Number of posts : 1590
Registration date : 2008-02-01

Listen, here's the thing. If you can't spot the sucker in the first half hour at the table, then you ARE the sucker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen, here's the thing. If you can't spot the sucker in the first half hour at the table, then you ARE the sucker   Listen, here's the thing. If you can't spot the sucker in the first half hour at the table, then you ARE the sucker Icon_minitimeThu 3 Sep - 21:36

Listen, here's the thing.
If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table,
then you are the sucker.
Guys around here'll tell ya... you play for a living.
It's like any other job. You don't gamble. You grind it out.
Your goal is to win one big bet an hour, that's it.
Get your money in when you have the best of it, and protect it when you don't.
Don't give anything away.
That's how I've paid my way through half of law school.
A true grinder.
See, I learned how to win a little at a time. But finally, I've learned this...
If you're too careful, your whole life can become a ****in' grind
Back to top Go down
shaper
Governor

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Listen, here's the thing. If you can't spot the sucker in the first half hour at the table, then you ARE the sucker   Listen, here's the thing. If you can't spot the sucker in the first half hour at the table, then you ARE the sucker Icon_minitimeFri 4 Sep - 4:40

lol, thats the truth
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Listen, here's the thing. If you can't spot the sucker in the first half hour at the table, then you ARE the sucker   Listen, here's the thing. If you can't spot the sucker in the first half hour at the table, then you ARE the sucker Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Listen, here's the thing. If you can't spot the sucker in the first half hour at the table, then you ARE the sucker
Page 1 of 1