The Weblo Senate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weblo Senate

SPQW - Senātus Populusque Weblonus

WebloHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Funny Thing Happend..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
snkdoctor2
Soldier
snkdoctor2

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-02-16

A Funny Thing Happend.. Empty
PostSubject: A Funny Thing Happend..   A Funny Thing Happend.. Icon_minitimeTue 8 Jun - 21:03

Since they changed the format, all my site hits have stopped. I sent an email of inquiry , they told me that I needed to add relevent content in order to gain hits. I've done all that, still no earnings or hits that I can detect. Is this a problem just on me or has anyone else noticed this on their sites. Here's hoping that this is not a dead thread these days.
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

Number of posts : 1590
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: A Funny Thing Happend..   A Funny Thing Happend.. Icon_minitimeTue 8 Jun - 21:13

anytime u change website things may happen,i dont follow the hits anymore on my sites.so i cant compare
Back to top Go down
Webloid
Governor

Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: A Funny Thing Happend..   A Funny Thing Happend.. Icon_minitimeWed 9 Jun - 1:09

Weblo is dead. The heart stopped and there is no sign of brain activity. Beep beep, beep beep, beep beep, beeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.
Back to top Go down
http://www.weblo.com/member/Webloid/
MrEABlade316
Soldier

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: A Funny Thing Happend..   A Funny Thing Happend.. Icon_minitimeTue 6 Jul - 8:16

same here I'm gettig no hits or cash... so I just say F&% it let them have tons of dead pages maybe someday I'll change them and put weblo Blows on them on
Back to top Go down
dns340
Soldier
dns340

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: A Funny Thing Happend..   A Funny Thing Happend.. Icon_minitimeMon 4 Oct - 16:53

I lost a lot of cities on this deal,money also.Well i'm not active anymore but i have copies of every transaction i had,just gona wait and watch.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cashrental.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Funny Thing Happend..   A Funny Thing Happend.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Funny Thing Happend..
Page 1 of 1