The Weblo Senate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weblo Senate

SPQW - Senātus Populusque Weblonus

WebloHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weblo kills pass go

Go down 
+5
snkdoctor2
Admin
charleston
Webloid
nolemater
9 posters
AuthorMessage
nolemater
Governor
nolemater

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Weblo kills pass go Empty
PostSubject: Weblo kills pass go   Weblo kills pass go Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jan - 13:13

Basic members now receive $0.50 per 10,000 hits after the initial 30,000 hits.
Bronze and Silver members get $0.70 per 10,000 hits after the initial 20,000 hits.
VIP and Gold members get $1.00 per 10,000 hits after the initial 10,000 hits.

10 fing cents per thousand paid only after 10,000 R U F kidding me. Why would I renew?

Or am I reading it wrong?
Back to top Go down
Webloid
Governor

Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Weblo kills pass go   Weblo kills pass go Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jan - 13:52

WTF?! You're reading it right, they reduced Pass Go payout by 90%. It's per 10K hits instead of per 1K...

Quote :
Pass Go Changes
Move By: The Weblo Team 13-Jan-2009

Hi Weblonians,

Due to recent reductions in advertising payout rates caused by the economic climate, we are forced to adjust the Pass Go payment mechanism as follows:

* Basic members now receive $0.50 per 10,000 hits after the initial 30,000 hits.
* Bronze and Silver members get $0.70 per 10,000 hits after the initial 20,000 hits.
* VIP and Gold members get $1.00 per 10,000 hits after the initial 10,000 hits.

This change is effective January 1st, 2009. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Thank you for your support and understanding!

The Weblo Team
Back to top Go down
http://www.weblo.com/member/Webloid/
Webloid
Governor

PostSubject: Re: Weblo kills pass go   Weblo kills pass go Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jan - 13:55

Here's the previous Pass Go rates:

Quote :
A lot of members find that it pays off really well when you "Pass Go":
VIP and Gold members get paid $1.00 for every 1000 hits (You Pass go @ 10,000 hits) Silver and Bronze members get paid $0.70 for every 1000 hits (You Pass go @ 20,000 hits) Free members get paid $).50 for every 1000 hits (You Pass Go @ 30,000 hits)
Back to top Go down
Webloid
Governor

PostSubject: Re: Weblo kills pass go   Weblo kills pass go Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jan - 14:02

Charleston outrage in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...
Back to top Go down
nolemater
Governor
nolemater

PostSubject: Re: Weblo kills pass go   Weblo kills pass go Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jan - 14:11

Before that it was 10, 5 and 1 that was to high but for the couple hondo vip cost me, why would I ever renew?
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

Number of posts : 1590
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Weblo kills pass go   Weblo kills pass go Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jan - 15:39

i would expect asset prices to be in line,,it isonly fair,,u cant cut payouts and keep prices the same domains need to be $.10 p[roperty .10 cities $3 thats real life economics
Back to top Go down
Admin
Governor
Admin

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Weblo kills pass go   Weblo kills pass go Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jan - 15:47

Nole change it to weblo kills weblo and arrfude. Weblo is no longer paying the amount that makes weblo worth it. I can and will make more money somwhwere else. We are now getting .000666 a click add in pass go as vip we are getting around .00076 a click ( ithink). Weblo wants us out... CPE and I just talked about that very thing yesterday. I beat the last pass go decrease with hard work. This time well in the words of CPEs favorite Boxer NO MAS !

Here is my first letter I sent out to weblo as your all know i try to be upfront with all my dealings.

I am not shocked about the pass go decrease its a matter of shear numbers but please just say weblo needs to start all over and stop taken away from you paying customers using excuses.Show me where google has cut ad revenue by 90 percent and I'll stop with this email.

I paid for the Vip membership and all my assets with the idea off pass go. Do you think I would have over 1000 of them ? 700 domains that we both know are broken by the way. Can I get any kind of credit back say 90 percent of what I paid ...you know the economy is kind of bad? If the economy goes up ill pay you back. Can you say the same thing when things turn around ?

I think this is illegal; no way can you back this up to the 1st of January. You seem to forget that this is a business . Things are purchased with pass go being a certain lvl. Has the price for an asset gone down 90 percent ? . I purchased over 60 properties with the pass go lvl of 1 dollar a thousand from Jan one till now. Ill see what the New Jersey State attorneys office says .. I am also urging other members to do the same. Please tell me why I would want to be a VIP ? at 50 cents per 10,000 it will take 5,300,800hits to make my money back ! waiting for your reply. Arrff
Back to top Go down
https://weblo.forumotion.com
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: agree arrf,i second the email   Weblo kills pass go Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jan - 15:53

is simple and complete horseshit if u ask me,,i will be nothing but a ghost on weblo from here out,,if u see me online i will only be linking a site to something or ...some other bs,weblo needs to give its longer term members more justification for this,,,however,i am not a fool,,im not dumpin my assets so mirza jr can buy them on the cheap then tell his bro to raise the pass go again,,,naw,,,theyll sit and rot as is
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: Weblo kills pass go   Weblo kills pass go Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jan - 23:17

i found weblos new pay set up,,it was an easy search on the net....Weblo kills pass go Scams
Back to top Go down
nolemater
Governor
nolemater

PostSubject: Re: Weblo kills pass go   Weblo kills pass go Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jan - 1:21

They cut fing regulay pay to I made 5 cents, I had assets with 100's of hits todayy and I get a nickle total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Governor
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Weblo kills pass go   Weblo kills pass go Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jan - 1:42

turn out the lights the party is over
Back to top Go down
Webloid
Governor

PostSubject: Re: Weblo kills pass go   Weblo kills pass go Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jan - 1:58

Same here, my earnings for the day were 95 cents and should have been in the $9-10 range...
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: Weblo kills pass go   Weblo kills pass go Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jan - 9:55

webloid u can increase your earning with one of charleston priveate equities customized WIDGETS!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Webloid
Governor

PostSubject: Re: Weblo kills pass go   Weblo kills pass go Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jan - 11:17

You mean this isn't enough?!

Weblo kills pass go Extenze
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: Weblo kills pass go   Weblo kills pass go Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jan - 11:19

nope widgets are the future
Back to top Go down
snkdoctor2
Soldier
snkdoctor2

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Weblo kills pass go   Weblo kills pass go Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jan - 21:30

Just when I thought I was getting the hang of it all, they kick me in the head. Won't be much fun anymore with such pitiful goals left to look forward to.
Back to top Go down
nrmillions
Land Owner

Number of posts : 204

PostSubject: Re: Weblo kills pass go   Weblo kills pass go Icon_minitimeSat 17 Jan - 13:13

I knew they would decrease pass go. There is no way weblo wants to have to pay any members anything. If by some miracle people were to develop now and make $500 a month + on pass go, which would be impossible now, then they will change it to $1 for every 100k hits and then eventually $1 for every 1 million hits. Weblo should get rid of the whole concept of paying people anything and just let people buy and sell to each other. Turn it more into a game. This would make the whole thing seem like less of a scam to new people.
Back to top Go down
http://www.weblo.com/member/nrmillions/
yavanna
Soldier

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Weblo kills pass go   Weblo kills pass go Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan - 9:09

nr I think you may have a point. Just make it a game and stop the lies of making cash off the site.
Back to top Go down
webloinvestment
Peasant

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Weblo kills pass go   Weblo kills pass go Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan - 19:43

games over folks turn out the lights all my assets for sale all offers accepted lol
Back to top Go down
MrEABlade316
Soldier

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Weblo kills pass go   Weblo kills pass go Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jan - 19:45

Hey guys, just joined and I have to say this is very sad news.....
Back to top Go down
Admin
Governor
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Weblo kills pass go   Weblo kills pass go Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jan - 19:52

well better late than never so welcome to the forum
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weblo kills pass go   Weblo kills pass go Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weblo kills pass go
Page 1 of 1