The Weblo Senate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weblo Senate

SPQW - Senātus Populusque Weblonus

WebloHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

whats cooking at weblo

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
arrff
Legionnaire
arrff

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-02-01

whats cooking at weblo Empty
PostSubject: whats cooking at weblo   whats cooking at weblo Icon_minitimeWed 7 May - 16:30

Hi, Thanks for your email, member support forwarded me your message. I'm media relations director but I also spend time working on development and design for new Weblo releases. I can tell you we are working hard right now on increasing the interactivity and social networking elements of Weblo so that future improvements will lead to more daily interaction and deal making between members (more like facebook and monopoly combined). Also we are very close to releasing a new feature that will allow all members to contribute content to each others' asset sites. Sort of like a wiki style platform. i.e. if you owned South Dakota I could upload my video of my visit to Mount Rushmore or upload some pics or write comments about South Dakota. We believe this collaborative approach will make Weblo assets much more interesting to visit and provide wiki type information but with the difference being that the owner of the asset will make money from all the traffic. We will put out a Latest Developments posting on this topic when it is ready to release.

Membership continues to grow steadily, we now have over 92,000 and we are on pace to hit 100,000 by the end of the summer or sooner.

Rocky Mirza is fully in charge as he has been since day one. He works directly with the tech team responding to feedback and ideas we get from members and initiating changes that he believes will help the site continue to grow.

I have attached a Q and A I did with another member, it may answer some of your questions as well. It was done in March so the numbers (memberships, cities etc) are below current levels.

Thanks again for your comments and any ideas you have would be appreciated. We are currently looking at member ideas we received after a recent latest development posting and selecting the best ideas to implement into future designs.

-Colin

Now if they would just light the stove !
arrff
Back to top Go down
nrmillions
Land Owner

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: whats cooking at weblo   whats cooking at weblo Icon_minitimeWed 7 May - 16:54

Awesome! good news! they are finally turning it into a wiki like i wanted.
Back to top Go down
http://www.weblo.com/member/nrmillions/
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

Number of posts : 1590

PostSubject: Re: whats cooking at weblo   whats cooking at weblo Icon_minitimeWed 7 May - 18:00

of course NR you always get what u want,,xcept paris,cape town,abuja and Lagos...lolo.ololololololololo Wink
Back to top Go down
nolemater
Governor
nolemater

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: whats cooking at weblo   whats cooking at weblo Icon_minitimeWed 7 May - 23:09

Unless we get hits for viewing and it does'nt cut into are 3000 characters, it's just another way to cut us down. No hit count for news or image gallery so where is this wiki style stuff going and will the hits count? If not whoo hoo
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

Number of posts : 1590

PostSubject: Re: whats cooking at weblo   whats cooking at weblo Icon_minitimeThu 8 May - 9:08

who knows nole,,but if i am correct,,if they do another site redesign..well im totally done,,im still tryin to correct my sites from the redesign ast fall when they moved the news section off the main page...i guess we'll see..or same bat time same bat channel..in the olden days they were called 'cliffhangers" just enough to keep you coming back next week...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whats cooking at weblo   whats cooking at weblo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

whats cooking at weblo
Page 1 of 1