The Weblo Senate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weblo Senate

SPQW - Senātus Populusque Weblonus

WebloHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OK whats the DEAL with this google sharing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

Number of posts : 1590
Registration date : 2008-02-01

OK whats the DEAL with this google sharing Empty
PostSubject: OK whats the DEAL with this google sharing   OK whats the DEAL with this google sharing Icon_minitimeSun 9 Mar - 14:52

found a site www.weshow.com they share 50% of all google adsense revenue,,so why is it that weblo said they arent allowed...i want an answer to this "The more content you bring into My WeShow, the more cash you can earn. My WeShow revenue share program uses the Google Adsense platform and we will share with you 50% of the revenue generated from Google AdSense ads on your pages http://www.weshow.com/my/makemoney
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: OK whats the DEAL with this google sharing   OK whats the DEAL with this google sharing Icon_minitimeSun 9 Mar - 16:00

if weblo said they are prohibited from doing so by a Google policy then howcan that site do it?,,i am ticked,,imagine the revenue we could make,especially on some fo these large popualr sites...
Back to top Go down
Webloid
Governor

Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: OK whats the DEAL with this google sharing   OK whats the DEAL with this google sharing Icon_minitimeSun 9 Mar - 16:36

Maybe this company doesn't realize it can't share ad revenue like that. Or, maybe just Weblo can't share because of past abuse, but this company is able to because they haven't had click frauds. Who knows?
Back to top Go down
http://www.weblo.com/member/Webloid/
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: OK whats the DEAL with this google sharing   OK whats the DEAL with this google sharing Icon_minitimeSun 9 Mar - 18:12

possible webloid,i wish weblo would have been a bit more detailed as to whether they are on"probation" for a short term due to abuse or no ad evenue inefintely,,,50% ill hang for a long time...no share indefinite,,i have no reason to stay
Back to top Go down
Admin
Governor
Admin

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: OK whats the DEAL with this google sharing   OK whats the DEAL with this google sharing Icon_minitimeSun 9 Mar - 18:29

thats a beta test with google only sites based in THe usa can share. thats the word i got anyway
Back to top Go down
https://weblo.forumotion.com
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: OK whats the DEAL with this google sharing   OK whats the DEAL with this google sharing Icon_minitimeSun 9 Mar - 18:37

ok thanks,,well mr mirza,,745 williamson dr mount pleasant s.c usa is available to host weblo as corporate headquarters cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OK whats the DEAL with this google sharing   OK whats the DEAL with this google sharing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OK whats the DEAL with this google sharing
Page 1 of 1