The Weblo Senate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weblo Senate

SPQW - Senātus Populusque Weblonus

WebloHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I GOT PAID TODAY FROM WEBLO!!!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MrEABlade316
Soldier

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2009-01-28

I GOT PAID TODAY FROM WEBLO!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: I GOT PAID TODAY FROM WEBLO!!!!!!!!   I GOT PAID TODAY FROM WEBLO!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 12 Mar - 16:40

I HIT PAYDAY Today!!!! I got my $100.00 USD in my Paypal
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

Number of posts : 1590
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: I GOT PAID TODAY FROM WEBLO!!!!!!!!   I GOT PAID TODAY FROM WEBLO!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 12 Mar - 16:45

buy some more assets and next payday u could make more!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Webloid
Governor

Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: I GOT PAID TODAY FROM WEBLO!!!!!!!!   I GOT PAID TODAY FROM WEBLO!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 13 Mar - 11:25

Good, I'll be keeping an eye on the mail for my check...
Back to top Go down
http://www.weblo.com/member/Webloid/
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: I GOT PAID TODAY FROM WEBLO!!!!!!!!   I GOT PAID TODAY FROM WEBLO!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 13 Mar - 11:35

webloid,
they sent me a letter for me to tell you that your NOT gettin paid because of the following reasons

bad faith
1) n. intentional dishonest act by not fulfilling legal or contractual obligations, misleading another, entering into an agreement without the intention or means to fulfill it, or violating basic standards of honesty in dealing with others. Most states recognize what is called "implied covenant of good faith and fair dealing" which is breached by acts of bad faith, for which a lawsuit may be brought (filed) for the breach (just as one might sue for breach of contract). The question of bad faith may be raised as a defense to a suit on a contract. 2) adj. when there is bad faith then a transaction is called a "bad faith" contract or "bad faith" offer.
See also: clean hands doctrine fraud good faith

negligence
n. failure to exercise the care toward others which a reasonable or prudent person would do in the circumstances, or taking action which such a reasonable person would not. Negligence is accidental as distinguished from "intentional torts" (assault or trespass, for example) or from crimes, but a crime can also constitute negligence, such as reckless driving. Negligence can result in all types of accidents causing physical and/or property damage, but can also include business errors and miscalculations, such as a sloppy land survey. In making a claim for damages based on an allegation of another's negligence, the injured party (plaintiff) must prove: a) that the party alleged to be negligent had a duty to the injured party-specifically to the one injured or to the general public, b) that the defendant's action (or failure to act) was negligent-not what a reasonably prudent person would have done, c) that the damages were caused ("proximately caused") by the negligence. An added factor in the formula for determining negligence is whether the damages were "reasonably foreseeable" at the time of the alleged carelessness. If the injury is caused by something owned or controlled by the supposedly negligent party, but how the accident actually occurred is not known (like a ton of bricks falls from a construction job), negligence can be found based on the doctrine of res ipsa loquitor (Latin for "the thing speaks for itself"). Furthermore, in six states (Alabama, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, Maryland) and the District of Columbia, an injured party will be denied any judgment (payment) if found to have been guilty of even slight "contributory negligence" in the accident. This archaic and unfair rule has been replaced by "comparative negligence" in the other 44 states, in which the negligence of the claimant is balanced with the percentage of blame placed on the other party or parties ("joint tortfeasors") causing the accident. In automobile accident cases in 16 states the head of the household is held liable for damages caused by any member of the family using the car under what is called the "family purpose" doctrine. Nine states (California, New York, Michigan, Florida, Idaho, Iowa, Minnesota, Nevada, Rhode Island) make the owner of the vehicle responsible for all damages caused by a driver given permission to use the car, whether or not the negligent driver has assets or insurance to pay a judgment. Eight states (Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Oregon, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia) allow the owner to rebut a presumption that the driver was authorized to use the car. Negligence is one of the greatest sources of litigation (along with contract and business disputes) in the United States.
See also: comparative negligence contributory negligence damages family purpose doctrine foreseeable risk gross negligence joint tortfeasors liability negligence per se res ipsa loquitur tort
Back to top Go down
Webloid
Governor

PostSubject: Re: I GOT PAID TODAY FROM WEBLO!!!!!!!!   I GOT PAID TODAY FROM WEBLO!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 13 Mar - 12:50

Nice of them to let you know :C)
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: I GOT PAID TODAY FROM WEBLO!!!!!!!!   I GOT PAID TODAY FROM WEBLO!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 13 Mar - 13:38

Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
nolemater
Governor
nolemater

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: I GOT PAID TODAY FROM WEBLO!!!!!!!!   I GOT PAID TODAY FROM WEBLO!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 16 Mar - 12:27

I got paid on request finally as well, took forever but it is what it is at this rate it will be along time before I REQUEST ANYTHING MORE SO EHH.
Back to top Go down
MrEABlade316
Soldier

PostSubject: Re: I GOT PAID TODAY FROM WEBLO!!!!!!!!   I GOT PAID TODAY FROM WEBLO!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 16 Mar - 22:59

Paypal details: This is the email the cash came from.... so next time we know who to Email for our cash (Webloid) lol YW PAL Smile

Customer Service Email: nicole@weblo.com
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: I GOT PAID TODAY FROM WEBLO!!!!!!!!   I GOT PAID TODAY FROM WEBLO!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 16 Mar - 23:16

hmmm wonder what ole nole looks like,,,no money nicole?well we can work something out Razz afro
Back to top Go down
Webloid
Governor

PostSubject: Re: I GOT PAID TODAY FROM WEBLO!!!!!!!!   I GOT PAID TODAY FROM WEBLO!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 17 Mar - 18:52

I got paid yesterday too, check in the mail for $535 and some change. Hopefully my next coupld withdrawals come through as well...

Good eye spotting the PayPal email address, could be handy to know if there are money problems again :C)
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: I GOT PAID TODAY FROM WEBLO!!!!!!!!   I GOT PAID TODAY FROM WEBLO!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 17 Mar - 22:45

Broken Arrow :

An accidental event that involves nuclear weapons or nuclear components but which does not create the risk of nuclear war, known as a Broken Arrow in United States military terminology.
The United States code for calling in all available aircraft for an airstrike near a friendly position which has been overrun by the foe, and therefore creating a high probability of 'Blue-on-Blue'.
weblo alexa
8,155 3 mos

10,539 one week
16,647 yesterday
oooooooooooucchhh
Back to top Go down
HAMPTONBEACH
Legionnaire
HAMPTONBEACH

Number of posts : 132

PostSubject: Re: I GOT PAID TODAY FROM WEBLO!!!!!!!!   I GOT PAID TODAY FROM WEBLO!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 23 Mar - 13:45

WEBLO ALWAYS PAYS!
WEBLO AS GOOD AS GOLD!
IM SURE THIS WILL BE REMOVED LIKE MOST THE REST !
YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.internationaldrive.com
MrEABlade316
Soldier

PostSubject: Re: I GOT PAID TODAY FROM WEBLO!!!!!!!!   I GOT PAID TODAY FROM WEBLO!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 23 Mar - 14:54

naw hamp, I think you add good to the MB. I just think they got pissed over the money issue and you bragging at them..... Guess it's a New England thing lol. I just wish they'd give us what we paid to join for not change the rules after.... but who knows
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: I GOT PAID TODAY FROM WEBLO!!!!!!!!   I GOT PAID TODAY FROM WEBLO!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 23 Mar - 15:02

still no reason to build at weblo hampy....until i see or hear a reason..is stand pat,,am done with virtual stuff anyways...last i checked noone was searching for zedbug malta or guyamas mexico anyway..so uphill battle to begin with...i kinda like the real world...weblo will be broguht down by the continual fake accounts that people mae like yavanna,,,with 25 celebs bought at .01 each..least me and webloid paid market price for them...thats why people leave and dont build
Back to top Go down
nolemater
Governor
nolemater

Number of posts : 358

PostSubject: Re: I GOT PAID TODAY FROM WEBLO!!!!!!!!   I GOT PAID TODAY FROM WEBLO!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 24 Mar - 12:05

Who the hell is no money nicole?
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: I GOT PAID TODAY FROM WEBLO!!!!!!!!   I GOT PAID TODAY FROM WEBLO!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 24 Mar - 12:16

appearantly some broke ass hoe that the seo experts at weblo used ot ride Razz
Back to top Go down
MrEABlade316
Soldier

PostSubject: Re: I GOT PAID TODAY FROM WEBLO!!!!!!!!   I GOT PAID TODAY FROM WEBLO!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 24 Mar - 21:59

ROFL cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I GOT PAID TODAY FROM WEBLO!!!!!!!!   I GOT PAID TODAY FROM WEBLO!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I GOT PAID TODAY FROM WEBLO!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1