The Weblo Senate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weblo Senate

SPQW - Senātus Populusque Weblonus

WebloHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Put Your Own Google AdSense Ads on Your Asset Pages?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Webloid
Governor

Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2008-02-17

Put Your Own Google AdSense Ads on Your Asset Pages? Empty
PostSubject: Put Your Own Google AdSense Ads on Your Asset Pages?   Put Your Own Google AdSense Ads on Your Asset Pages? Icon_minitimeTue 2 Sep - 14:06

This could be an interesting development if it actually happens:

Quote :
----- Original Message -----
To: Webloid
Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2008 11:54 AM
Subject: RE: Weblo Ingame Emails

> Hi Webloid, we are working on allowing members to put their own google
> adsense ads into ad spaces on asset pages.

It could take some of the sting out of the content preview page, but on the other hand, how many more ads can our page take? IMO these inline text/links are already pushing it, can we put more ads on our pages without looking like a spam house and can we actually make some money on them?
Back to top Go down
http://www.weblo.com/member/Webloid/
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

Number of posts : 1590
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: incined   Put Your Own Google AdSense Ads on Your Asset Pages? Icon_minitimeTue 2 Sep - 14:55

ide be inclined tio think it will be a midification,,,say avaiable domains ahve google ads owned assets have our ads,,,and everything has this kontera.com text ads...either way this could BE HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Webloid
Governor

Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Put Your Own Google AdSense Ads on Your Asset Pages?   Put Your Own Google AdSense Ads on Your Asset Pages? Icon_minitimeTue 2 Sep - 15:02

Oh, if our pages had just our own Google AdSense ads, without Weblo's ads, it'd be great, but I suspect this would be in addition to the ads already on our pages.
Back to top Go down
http://www.weblo.com/member/Webloid/
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: Put Your Own Google AdSense Ads on Your Asset Pages?   Put Your Own Google AdSense Ads on Your Asset Pages? Icon_minitimeTue 2 Sep - 15:05

maybe.we'll see if im right they would go in that square box where all our ads went before,,,either way,,is a fairly good deal...i have a blog,and i have different subjects,,but noone way does it get the inheriant traffic like some of my weblo pages,,now some of these pricces per impression ive seen its possible for a asset owner to make some change finally,,especially if the adsesne is realty or travel related on a city page etc...who knows..least somethings happening!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Governor
Admin

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Put Your Own Google AdSense Ads on Your Asset Pages?   Put Your Own Google AdSense Ads on Your Asset Pages? Icon_minitimeTue 2 Sep - 15:59

and what will they take away ?
Back to top Go down
https://weblo.forumotion.com
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: Put Your Own Google AdSense Ads on Your Asset Pages?   Put Your Own Google AdSense Ads on Your Asset Pages? Icon_minitimeTue 2 Sep - 16:02

oh go back to ur putt putt ,im tryin to drum up interest in these cities...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Governor
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put Your Own Google AdSense Ads on Your Asset Pages?   Put Your Own Google AdSense Ads on Your Asset Pages? Icon_minitimeTue 2 Sep - 16:52

Hey what do i know /shrug ,but think about it do they really want to start paying for pass go now that more people are knocking at that door ? Pass go was the replacement for ads . I hate change but love technology.
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: Put Your Own Google AdSense Ads on Your Asset Pages?   Put Your Own Google AdSense Ads on Your Asset Pages? Icon_minitimeTue 2 Sep - 16:55

well one thing theyll lose on pass go if they drop it is any mmebrship fees,,why pay fees if no pass go?? but i have more pressing concerns.,.seems this hurrican is gonna bead down this way , the low to the left and the bermuda high is remidng me of Hugo in 89,,least hannah wont be as strong...Heres why

Hanna is setting up similar to the systems that aligned Hugo,,,the difference in Hugo was the Low pressure was closer to talla ahssee and the high was barely about the same…boa it didn’t set up til hugo was offshore,or closer to s.c….this scenario is settin up early and will create a vaccum…is why all NHC models are in close agreement.a strong Bermuda high with clcockwise flow off the n.c coast…meanwhile”a low pressure builds to the west and moves east….what ensues is a tunneling/pinball effect as it cant go east-out to sea and cant go west into florida much…it will keep bouncn back and forth between the lil wekness in each high and low system….the good news is with influence from both the high and low,forward speed should be rapid and any landfall will be fairly quick-copyright,trademark CPE's own forecast!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Governor
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Put Your Own Google AdSense Ads on Your Asset Pages?   Put Your Own Google AdSense Ads on Your Asset Pages? Icon_minitimeTue 2 Sep - 17:02

make me your benificiary ! cheers
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: Put Your Own Google AdSense Ads on Your Asset Pages?   Put Your Own Google AdSense Ads on Your Asset Pages? Icon_minitimeTue 2 Sep - 17:39

pfft,,is no hugo floyd or andrew,,,just strong enuff to cause a mess,,course the embedded tornados are what the danger,,
Back to top Go down
yavanna
Soldier

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Put Your Own Google AdSense Ads on Your Asset Pages?   Put Your Own Google AdSense Ads on Your Asset Pages? Icon_minitimeTue 2 Sep - 22:00

Good show in your boat on your way to NJ! I have two Weblo friends there, LOL

Yes, the NJ coastal areas get hit too.

Hope you are safe and well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Put Your Own Google AdSense Ads on Your Asset Pages?   Put Your Own Google AdSense Ads on Your Asset Pages? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Put Your Own Google AdSense Ads on Your Asset Pages?
Page 1 of 1