The Weblo Senate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weblo Senate

SPQW - Senātus Populusque Weblonus

WebloHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Asset Page Section - Recent Updates

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Webloid
Governor

Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2008-02-17

New Asset Page Section - Recent Updates Empty
PostSubject: New Asset Page Section - Recent Updates   New Asset Page Section - Recent Updates Icon_minitimeTue 24 Feb - 1:29

Well, it seems someone is still alive and working on the Weblo site...

Tonight I noticed a new section at the top of one of my celebrity asset pages called Recent Updates. It shows recent updates to the page and a Related Celebrities section that features other assets from the same category. I noticed the same new section on my property assets, but not on domains.
Back to top Go down
http://www.weblo.com/member/Webloid/
Webloid
Governor

PostSubject: Re: New Asset Page Section - Recent Updates   New Asset Page Section - Recent Updates Icon_minitimeTue 24 Feb - 1:33

It looks like the new section can be moved/rearranged like any other section of the page.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Governor
Admin

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: New Asset Page Section - Recent Updates   New Asset Page Section - Recent Updates Icon_minitimeTue 24 Feb - 2:56

OMG THIS IS SO AWESOME lol not

way to little way to late, but i think i know where it is heading Smile
Back to top Go down
https://weblo.forumotion.com
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

Number of posts : 1590
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: New Asset Page Section - Recent Updates   New Asset Page Section - Recent Updates Icon_minitimeTue 24 Feb - 7:21

ive waited my entire 3 year weblo career just for this release,i now can sleep at night easy, thank you dreams do come true....lol.weblo sucks.buy american!
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: New Asset Page Section - Recent Updates   New Asset Page Section - Recent Updates Icon_minitimeTue 24 Feb - 11:31

More) Terror in Virtual Worlds!!!

The Washington Post published an article today looking at the way U.S. Intelligence officials are evaluating potential threats in virtual worlds. It quotes extensively from a recent paper by the Intelligence Advanced Research Projects Activity (does anyone have a copy?): "What started out as a benign environment where people would congregate to share information or explore fantasy worlds is now offering the opportunity for religious/political extremists to recruit, rehearse, transfer money, and ultimately engage in information warfare or worse with impunity [...] What additional things are possible in the virtual world that cannot be done in the real world? The [intelligence community] needs to 'red team' some possible scenarios of use."" That's well and good--and not news--but other fears also seems to be a bit overblown. The article cites anonymous sources as "convinced that the qualities that many computer users find so attractive about virtual worlds -- including anonymity, global access and the expanded ability to make financial transfers outside normal channels -- have turned them into seedbeds for transnational threats," which is taken a little bit farther than the IARPA's stance. The threat of secret communication or money laundering is real enough for virtual worlds (sort of, since most businesses can't even conduct meetings in public virtual worlds for lack of security and monetary transactions tend to go just as easily through traditional Web-based auction houses),

purchase anything at weblo you migh as burn the u.s flag, weblo is NOT an American Company, weblo is Not run by Americans and weblos money made goes from the U.s to no telling where...do you know who these members are from overseas?

recent chatter across the internet is now turning up that weblo devised insiders to buy assets and then resell them to their selves creating a false market(hampton?johnson?). Which snagged many of us in the middle
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: New Asset Page Section - Recent Updates   New Asset Page Section - Recent Updates Icon_minitimeTue 24 Feb - 12:09

from the net-

Trademark policies? You bet. There are a lot of amateur Web 2.0 companies that are just ignoring it completely because they are just that — amateurs. How many *spaces are there? I’ve seen many posts of sites right here on Mashable which wouldn’t stand up to a single C&D letter.

Back on to the topic of this post, I saw the Business 2.0 article too. Whenever I see that someone dropped $20k or so on a questionable site I get very curious.

I would not be suprised if a sham transaction was involved where a friend or associate of the site owner paid the money, and then was paid right back. Not hard to do, some even think this has gone on in the domain name industry. One offshore bank account or corporation and you can prove nothing.
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: New Asset Page Section - Recent Updates   New Asset Page Section - Recent Updates Icon_minitimeTue 24 Feb - 12:11

more-
I heard from an insider that they paid some of the people to buy properties. Also they make up their own PR just to hipe the site

can you say EXIT strategy!!!!! this on line virtual real estate is beanie babies all over again. At least when it’s all said and done you can burn your beanies to keep warm.

Donny

I want to virtually sell you a bridge you can jump off. FOOLS!!!!

Trademark Police Says:

Aren’t there going to be trademark issues with this? For instance on their homepage they are selling property for beavis and butthead and ludacris. I’m pretty sure you can’t appropriate a celebrity’s likeness without their permission for monetary gain.
Back to top Go down
HAMPTONBEACH
Legionnaire
HAMPTONBEACH

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: New Asset Page Section - Recent Updates   New Asset Page Section - Recent Updates Icon_minitimeTue 24 Feb - 13:48

GREAT UPDATES!
WEBLO AS GOOD AS GOLD!!
MORE FEATURES FOR STRONGER VALUE!
THANK YOU WEBLO!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.internationaldrive.com
Admin
Governor
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Asset Page Section - Recent Updates   New Asset Page Section - Recent Updates Icon_minitimeTue 24 Feb - 16:18

more fill more junk more waste. Boycott continues. That 3.2 million went to madoff or rocky but not weblo
Back to top Go down
Webloid
Governor

PostSubject: Re: New Asset Page Section - Recent Updates   New Asset Page Section - Recent Updates Icon_minitimeWed 25 Feb - 12:12

My point is...

Someone is still there and Weblo appears to still be alive making it look more likely that we'll actually see our outstanding payments.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Governor
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Asset Page Section - Recent Updates   New Asset Page Section - Recent Updates Icon_minitimeWed 25 Feb - 12:16

one can only hope Sad
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: New Asset Page Section - Recent Updates   New Asset Page Section - Recent Updates Icon_minitimeWed 25 Feb - 12:24

shit 45 days and counting now,,dam walls full of chalk mark x's.....try being 45 days late on ur credit card bill or house payment,,yet webloo slips by with redated news and bogus excuses....the chapping part is the sale of assets,,,i would think this is a direct exchange from one mmebr to the enxt...why would their be such a long hold up in that?...oh..weblo is takin members sell money and using it for soemthing else...in essence stealing money from me then trying to replace it...imagine ebay holding your sell money for 40 days...
Back to top Go down
HAMPTONBEACH
Legionnaire
HAMPTONBEACH

PostSubject: Re: New Asset Page Section - Recent Updates   New Asset Page Section - Recent Updates Icon_minitimeWed 25 Feb - 16:21

WEBLO AS GOOD AS GOLD!!
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: New Asset Page Section - Recent Updates   New Asset Page Section - Recent Updates Icon_minitimeWed 25 Feb - 16:32

weblo broke as a bitch
Back to top Go down
Webloid
Governor

PostSubject: Re: New Asset Page Section - Recent Updates   New Asset Page Section - Recent Updates Icon_minitimeWed 25 Feb - 16:37

charleston wrote:
shit 45 days and counting now,,dam walls full of chalk mark x's.....try being 45 days late on ur credit card bill or house payment,,yet webloo slips by with redated news and bogus excuses....the chapping part is the sale of assets,,,i would think this is a direct exchange from one mmebr to the enxt...why would their be such a long hold up in that?...oh..weblo is takin members sell money and using it for soemthing else...in essence stealing money from me then trying to replace it...imagine ebay holding your sell money for 40 days...
We get it, you're unhappy.

Since they've now said they will issue payments at the end of the month following a 30-day wait, we now know when to expect our money. There's not much point in going on about it unless the new deadline passes. Give them 7 days beyond the new waiting period and if you don't have your money then you can start complaining about it again.

It would seem they're now waiting to get paid from advertisers before sending out our cut. They're obviously out of money now and have no choice. According to what they're saying, any withdrawals requested before the end of January should be processed on February 28th or, since that day falls on a Saturday, March 2nd - the first business day following.

I would think the oldest requests would be processed first.
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: New Asset Page Section - Recent Updates   New Asset Page Section - Recent Updates Icon_minitimeWed 25 Feb - 16:41

we'll see.yea am just a lil more than unhappy,,,and i want OUT,but since weblo is so good as gold there noone around to even buy me out,so it will be a sit in strike until musheer muhammad bama ali baba can scrape up the $15k to get me the hell outa here...and no,,am not goin for any less,ill use the sites as a big link dumped and post crazy far out pictures be fore i sell for less
Back to top Go down
Admin
Governor
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Asset Page Section - Recent Updates   New Asset Page Section - Recent Updates Icon_minitimeWed 25 Feb - 17:04

but where is it stated ? you recieved an email I never did ? if i dont come to this forum how would i found out ? see this is the issue this is why i am not happy. This has not changed or will not change

WEBLO REFUSES TO ACT IN GOOD FAITH. Name one thing where they did ?

This so called boycott has nothing to do with anyone but me and cpe refusing to make money for rocky.
What we do with our pages we do. We will continue to point out all BAD faith issues. Certain people have there motives i have mine. PLAIN AND SIMPLE STOP WEBLO FROM TAKING MORE MEMERSHIPS till the ship is righted.
Back to top Go down
HAMPTONBEACH
Legionnaire
HAMPTONBEACH

PostSubject: Re: New Asset Page Section - Recent Updates   New Asset Page Section - Recent Updates Icon_minitimeWed 25 Feb - 19:12

WEBLO AS GOOD AS GOLD!!
WILL NOT BE ON TOMMARRO BE IN NEW JERSEY!!
YOU HERE ME ADMIN IM GOING TO BE CLOSE!!
CPE GAVE ME YOUR ADDRESS!!
SEE YOU AT THE FIRE HOUSE ILL WAKE YOU UP FROM YOUR SLEEP!
LOL
Back to top Go down
Webloid
Governor

PostSubject: Re: New Asset Page Section - Recent Updates   New Asset Page Section - Recent Updates Icon_minitimeWed 25 Feb - 20:20

Admin wrote:
but where is it stated ? you recieved an email I never did ? if i dont come to this forum how would i found out ?
Last payday I noticed it on the deposit/withdrawal page:

http://www.weblo.com/myweblo/index.php?Action=MyWeblo.DepositWithdraw

Quote :
* Please note that all commissions earned from membership upgrades and referrals cannot be withdrawn for a minimum of 45 days. All withdrawals are manually verified.

* All withdrawal requests are processed at the end of the month, minimum 30 days after the request date.
This is the only place at Weblo I've seen any indication of the change.

Don't mistake me for a cheerleader though, Hampton's on his own with that schtick. I'm reminded every time I look at my daily earnings and see $1.50 where there should have been $15 that Weblo has entirely screwed over their membership and the only reason I've spent any time in it lately is because of the time I already have into it. I can still make $40 or so a month with minimal effort, but anyone starting from scratch would do best to move on to something else.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Governor
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Asset Page Section - Recent Updates   New Asset Page Section - Recent Updates Icon_minitimeThu 26 Feb - 0:59

lol I never even looked there ...my bad . I still have over 1900 in the weblo bank. I agree if you can get money on cruise control why not i dont agree with trying to convience other players that weblo is worth the time or the time. We invested both and thats the only reason we can cover our internet bill.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Asset Page Section - Recent Updates   New Asset Page Section - Recent Updates Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Asset Page Section - Recent Updates
Page 1 of 1