The Weblo Senate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weblo Senate

SPQW - Senātus Populusque Weblonus

WebloHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

weblo Support answered me

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

Number of posts : 1590
Registration date : 2008-02-01

weblo Support answered me Empty
PostSubject: weblo Support answered me   weblo Support answered me Icon_minitimeSat 1 Mar - 1:25

the most ,well words cant describe,i emailed a help case on a city that hs merged,,and on weblo database they are still seperate.."stephen" from weblo support "suggests" i buy both to cover my bases...if this continues i told them in my reply your database will be very incoherant and non relavent as cities change daily,,and weblo needs to change with the real life changes,,already this week, hampton beach bought hallandale fla.,i told him it doesnt exist,he still bought it, gabbs Nev..town disincorporated,,no longer exist,,i think nole had that lachenie,,no longer exist,,weblo needs to rolll woth the real life changes,,the case i emailed was merely to help them,,i registered Dessau germany,pop,70,000,,they pullled in robleau or something,,population around 10-13k...i have no desire to register a 10k pop city that actually doesnt exit but as a slash to my city i already own..get with it MF'ers..jeex,,is bad enuff your selling virtual cities but at least let them mirror real life cities
Back to top Go down
uneehr
Citizen
uneehr

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: weblo Support answered me   weblo Support answered me Icon_minitimeFri 14 Mar - 1:34

and you bought them.... so what is there to complain about. If you feel suckered, as many Weblonians probably do then you should just liquidate your "portfolio" and sell it all to me
Back to top Go down
http://www.weblo.com/property/city/Los_Angeles/65334/
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: weblo Support answered me   weblo Support answered me Icon_minitimeFri 14 Mar - 7:33

i registered Dessau..weblo still has roblau listed as a seperate city,..but it is not a seperate city,,noone owns roblau on weblo
Back to top Go down
nolemater
Governor
nolemater

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: weblo Support answered me   weblo Support answered me Icon_minitimeFri 14 Mar - 10:44

I alreay had a Canadaian visa and flipped Lachane for a small profit a couple days latter, but I was pissed after some extra research and figured out it had been combined. What piss me off more is the inability to get them to register cities like Whitestone New York which they include in the Bronx and Squaw Valley CA, does not Exist in the real world as a City, it's the name of the Ski Resort in the town of Olympic Valley, I friggin know I lived there for half a decade. They want us to build Weblo except the only allow us to use scotch tape and thumb tacks, give us some worthwhile tools or give us a friggin sledge hammer and let us tear apart all the crap.
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: weblo Support answered me   weblo Support answered me Icon_minitimeFri 14 Mar - 10:53

ive had good success with them adding cities their datavbase doesnt have,ive added Dewees ISland S.C and Salem India(i bought this one),as all databases go it needs continual updating changing..when cities combine,support said"we dont want to hurt anyone whos paid good $ for a city" well oh friggin well is what i say,you win some lose some...especially in cases where cities vanish,disincorporate,or combine..lachenai wouldnt have done you too much good if it was combined,in my opinion,you would've owned a an anomoly of a former city is all,,now this recent city i bought in Norway this morning is the kind i like,,,they have sucked up over 5 towns in the past years,,,rolling it all into them... cheers
Back to top Go down
nolemater
Governor
nolemater

PostSubject: Re: weblo Support answered me   weblo Support answered me Icon_minitimeFri 14 Mar - 11:35

I've tried to add a few nothing ever came of them, oh well.
Back to top Go down
nrmillions
Land Owner

Number of posts : 204

PostSubject: Re: weblo Support answered me   weblo Support answered me Icon_minitimeFri 14 Mar - 11:57

a city that is in new york in queens or brooklyn or bronx is not a real city on its own and is actually still part of new york city since all 5 boroughs are new york city.
Back to top Go down
http://www.weblo.com/member/nrmillions/
nolemater
Governor
nolemater

PostSubject: Re: weblo Support answered me   weblo Support answered me Icon_minitimeFri 14 Mar - 15:01

I can accept that one NR and it makes sense, the Sqauw valley one still pisses me off.
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: weblo Support answered me   weblo Support answered me Icon_minitimeFri 14 Mar - 15:47

NR-however,wherever a new member selects his living zip code will determine where the revenue goes..if he selects a burrough thats listed on weblo then the owner of that borough will get his revenue NOT the mayor of New York City.....one thing to think of,,when considering large metroplotan cities,,Weblo has many broken into CDP's and the owner of the CDP's get the property tax etc not the metroplotan city owners...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: weblo Support answered me   weblo Support answered me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

weblo Support answered me
Page 1 of 1