The Weblo Senate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weblo Senate

SPQW - Senātus Populusque Weblonus

WebloHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

tax time.........

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

Number of posts : 1590
Registration date : 2008-02-01

tax time......... Empty
PostSubject: tax time.........   tax time......... Icon_minitimeMon 13 Apr - 11:48

owe mr obama rama xxx.xx
adsense pay today .35
even my basic math says yikes
someone buy my weblo cities..all 273 of them now! im wheelin and dealin!
Back to top Go down
shaper
Governor

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-05-27

tax time......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: tax time.........   tax time......... Icon_minitimeMon 13 Apr - 12:34

Great, another deadline coming in. Go Adsense Go!

Lol, good luck. On the bright side, you're in better shape than I am on that one, lol. I think I had to pay about that much just on the last pack of smokes I bought, gas tax, it just keeps coming and my wages keep dropping 30% a year, while my buying power drops 20%. Living on 20% of the expenses that I did 5 years ago and still have less money.

Anyone know how to write off weblo asset depriciations? I give up, go take a nap stare at this paperwork and figure out if I can get a government bailout and use it to post record profits. Grrrr....

Glad I don't own any credit cards, heard they are ALL going to 29% regardless of credit history and payment history.

Maybe I should start a pitchfork and torches store... hmmm, maybe I got something there, lol.
Back to top Go down
Megloman
Legionnaire
Megloman

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-02-04

tax time......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: tax time.........   tax time......... Icon_minitimeMon 13 Apr - 12:53

Just don't bother filing anymore. I don't think they have any time or inclination to go after those who don't bring attention to themselves. In two years you can just lump it all in your personal bankruptcy filing.

Then again I hear bullets are in high demand all over the USA. Led and bibles are rising commodities in these uncertain times.
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

Number of posts : 1590
Registration date : 2008-02-01

tax time......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: tax time.........   tax time......... Icon_minitimeMon 13 Apr - 12:57

things are so tough even glenn beck is going on a comedy tour
http://www.mormoncelebrities.com/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

tax time......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: tax time.........   tax time......... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tax time.........
Page 1 of 1