The Weblo Senate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weblo Senate

SPQW - Senātus Populusque Weblonus

WebloHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hmmmm if u have free time

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

Number of posts : 1590
Registration date : 2008-02-01

hmmmm if u have free time Empty
PostSubject: hmmmm if u have free time   hmmmm if u have free time Icon_minitimeTue 7 Apr - 20:16

Back to top Go down
Megloman
Legionnaire
Megloman

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: hmmmm if u have free time   hmmmm if u have free time Icon_minitimeFri 10 Apr - 12:24

So I had a look CPE. Is that the setup you got through this noomle thing? If so I'm sure you'll let us know when the bell starts ringing for you. Looks crisp and sharp, not the pic (she's got too much back for my liking) but the page ( with no pic) looks like others I run into while doing searches.

So you get paid for people clicking those other google ad links is that right? I didn't click myself because I don't know if they can back track my computer to this place and then know I know you and if they would constitute click fraud.

Too much work for indiots who think they're making a killing or doing a solid for another to balls it all up on you.

Still I can see how, once ending up on such a page while in search/surf mode, one would be just as likely to click on one of the links/k'ching as they are to clicking the backbutton.

How long that page been set up and can you tell how unique hits you get. What about knowing what each link pays when clicked? I s'pose it depends how far the links go and to whether there's an actual real transaction that you (it's hoped) would get a commish.

Or is that where affilates come in. I know...lot of questions...just trying to follow this in my head before I step in it again...^0^
Back to top Go down
shaper
Governor

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: hmmmm if u have free time   hmmmm if u have free time Icon_minitimeFri 10 Apr - 12:48

He's using blogger on the above pic link.
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: hmmmm if u have free time   hmmmm if u have free time Icon_minitimeFri 10 Apr - 14:28

meglo..u can track ur hits and payouts using adsence ad setups,t hat page ahsnt been up long...and dont expect huge returns,,but it a heavily searched 3 word name...and the williams do have more mmoney than they know what to do with...so they can take it off my hands anyday for 5k
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: hmmmm if u have free time   hmmmm if u have free time Icon_minitimeFri 10 Apr - 14:29

about the back part,,think outside the box,,is like 2 marshmallows yippe kay yeah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hmmmm if u have free time   hmmmm if u have free time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hmmmm if u have free time
Page 1 of 1