The Weblo Senate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weblo Senate

SPQW - Senātus Populusque Weblonus

WebloHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

News from the Empire

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shaper
Governor

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-05-27

News from the Empire Empty
PostSubject: News from the Empire   News from the Empire Icon_minitimeThu 14 May - 15:59

Was curious if that knol I wrote was listed under weblo. Forgot I had the twitter plugin that scans for uses of that keyword.... (note to self: see how many people are using that plugin...)

Anyhow... here's the word from the empire. Lol, half tempted to be posting with my affiliate code ...

Results 1 - 10 of about 10,100,000 for weblo. (0.35 seconds)

Twitter results for weblo

dragtotop: What Happened with Weblo?-http://bit.ly/CEQWd about 5 hours ago
lalita_agarwal: Do u knw wat Weblo is.....check this out........ www.weblo.com about 7 hours ago
chirfanali: Irfan has uploaded images http://network/homes/irfanullah/www.weblo.com/Irfan/ about 9 hours ago
chirfanali: Irfan has updage asset image http://network/homes/irfanullah/www.weblo.com/Irfan/ about 9 hours ago
chirfanali: Irfan has uploaded profile image http://network/homes/irfanullah/www.weblo.com/Irfan/ about 9 hours ago

Man, I hope thats a player doing self reporting... ya must be... name is part of longer name. If that was weblo's own bot reporting on actual player activity, well that would be an extremely low activity level... lol

Hmm, weblo's activity stream has to be pretty much a non-stop stream of keywords...
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

Number of posts : 1590
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: News from the Empire   News from the Empire Icon_minitimeThu 14 May - 16:27

yea thats a player, a cheat player at that,,i scanned the recent sells and that one and several others,who we all know by now, are still there buying and massively registering and buying celebs and domains at .02 a pop...,,
Back to top Go down
shaper
Governor

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: News from the Empire   News from the Empire Icon_minitimeThu 14 May - 18:33

lol, well now he's tagged.

Speaking of tags, here's a nice disclaimer I saw

Vidoop and its affiliates respect the intellectual property of others. Vidoop regularly uses photographs which are believed to be licensed utilizing the Creative Commons licensing system. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or exceeds the scope of your Creative Commons license, please follow these steps. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying Vidoop and its affiliates that your copyrighted material has been infringed.
• An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
• A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
• A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
• Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
• A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
• A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.

Vidoop’s Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on its site can be reached as follows:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News from the Empire   News from the Empire Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

News from the Empire
Page 1 of 1