The Weblo Senate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weblo Senate

SPQW - Senātus Populusque Weblonus

WebloHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Join my fight against developers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

Number of posts : 1590
Registration date : 2008-02-01

Join my fight against developers Empty
PostSubject: Join my fight against developers   Join my fight against developers Icon_minitimeTue 5 May - 22:05

ginn co. wants to commercialize my hometown park...http://www.mountpleasantwaterfrontpark.com/
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

Number of posts : 1590
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Join my fight against developers   Join my fight against developers Icon_minitimeWed 6 May - 9:56

never mind,after a nights sleep i think it be better to be on the commercial side considering i own almost evey.com in that potential area, greenspace is nice but it wont pay...bring on da buildings ginn
of course that was after 4 letters to the editor and 3 domains trashing them study affraid
Back to top Go down
shaper
Governor

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Join my fight against developers   Join my fight against developers Icon_minitimeSat 9 May - 16:01

lol, we like to call that sort of thing, um...
journalistic integrity, fair and balanced reporting.

Mobilize each section seperately and then crosslink to the opposition sites with can you believe what these people are saying..... lol, of course one side has to be "anonymous" with mysterious lack of whois info, and you need to get an audience to catalyze first...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Join my fight against developers   Join my fight against developers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Join my fight against developers
Page 1 of 1