The Weblo Senate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weblo Senate

SPQW - Senātus Populusque Weblonus

WebloHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

oh the humanity.........

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

Number of posts : 1590
Registration date : 2008-02-01

oh the humanity......... Empty
PostSubject: oh the humanity.........   oh the humanity......... Icon_minitimeWed 18 Feb - 10:06

Alexa traffic rank based on a combined measure of page views and users (reach)
Yesterday 1 wk. Avg. 3 mos. Avg. 3 mos. Change
16,833 9,290 8,624 2,973down

Page Views per user for Weblo.com:
The number of unique pages viewed per user per day for this site
Yesterday 1 wk. Avg. 3 mos. Avg. 3 mos. Change
2 5.2 7.17 14%

tha horror....tha horror
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: oh the humanity.........   oh the humanity......... Icon_minitimeWed 18 Feb - 12:28

Newsreel reporter: It's practically standing still now. They've dropped ropes out of the nose of the ship, and it's been taken a hold of down on the field by a number of men. It's starting to rain again; the rain had slacked up a little bit. The back motors of the ship are just holding it, just enough to keep it from...
[he Hindenberg suddenly explodes]
Newsreel reporter: It burst into flames! Get out of the way! Get out of the way! Get this, Charlie! Get this, Charlie! It's fire and it's crashing! It's crashing terrible! Oh, my! Get out of the way, please! It's burning, bursting into flames and is falling on the mooring mast, and all the folks agree that this is terrible. This is the worst of the worst catastrophes in the world! Oh, it's crashing... oh, four or five hundred feet into the sky, and it's a terrific crash, ladies and gentlemen. There's smoke, and there's flames, now, and the frame is crashing to the ground, not quite to the mooring mast... Oh, the humanity, and all the passengers screaming around here!
[Morrisson begins sobbing]
Newsreel reporter: I told you... I can't even talk to people... around there. It's... I can't talk, ladies and gentlemen. Honest, it's just laying there, a mass of smoking wreckage, and everybody can hardly breathe and talk... I-I'm sorry. Honest, I can hardly breathe. I'm going to step inside where I cannot see it. Charlie, that's terrible. I... Listen folks, I'm going to have to stop for a minute, because I've lost my voice... This is the worst thing I've ever witnessed
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: oh the humanity.........   oh the humanity......... Icon_minitimeWed 18 Feb - 12:32

By ten o'clock the police organization, and by midday even the railway organizations, were losing coherency, losing shape and efficiency, guttering, softening, running at last in that swift liquefaction of the social body

ICEBERG RIGHT AHEAD
Back to top Go down
Admin
Governor
Admin

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: oh the humanity.........   oh the humanity......... Icon_minitimeWed 18 Feb - 12:33

Lakehurst Nj !
only difference the Hindenburg got of the ground weblo never did.
Back to top Go down
https://weblo.forumotion.com
HAMPTONBEACH
Legionnaire
HAMPTONBEACH

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: oh the humanity.........   oh the humanity......... Icon_minitimeWed 18 Feb - 17:42

ON AND ON AND ON!!
HOLD THE LINE!!
WORK THE PROGRAM!!
BUILD THE CITIES!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.internationaldrive.com
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: oh the humanity.........   oh the humanity......... Icon_minitimeWed 18 Feb - 18:24

i repeat
It burst into flames! Get out of the way! Get out of the way! Get this, Charlie! Get this, Charlie! It's fire and it's crashing! It's crashing terrible! Oh, my! Get out of the way, please! It's burning, bursting
Back to top Go down
HAMPTONBEACH
Legionnaire
HAMPTONBEACH

PostSubject: Re: oh the humanity.........   oh the humanity......... Icon_minitimeWed 18 Feb - 19:36

YOUR WAISTING YOUR TIME!!!!
LOL
BUILD THE CITIES!!!
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: oh the humanity.........   oh the humanity......... Icon_minitimeWed 18 Feb - 19:42

i fail to see a reason to rush out and build my cities..its been 3 years and well sure as s not feling rushed right now why u comin here hamp? cuz theres noone on weblo???
Back to top Go down
MrEABlade316
Soldier

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: oh the humanity.........   oh the humanity......... Icon_minitimeWed 18 Feb - 20:18

Weblo VIP membership $269
Weblo Domain $1
Seeing everyone insult hamp ....... Priceless

I said hold the line!!!! ROFL

wait till spring you can play with the ants outside in lines
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: oh the humanity.........   oh the humanity......... Icon_minitimeWed 18 Feb - 20:21

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
HAMPTONBEACH
Legionnaire
HAMPTONBEACH

PostSubject: Re: oh the humanity.........   oh the humanity......... Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb - 11:32

BUILD
LIKE THE GREAT WALL OF CHINA IT TOOK YEARS AND YEARS!!

CPE LOOKS LIKE YOU GOT A FRIEND MR 316 YOU,HIM,ARIFF,3 PEAS INA POD.LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: oh the humanity.........   oh the humanity......... Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb - 11:36

3 peas that control weblos ranking..so id say we are quite more than peas....
Back to top Go down
MrEABlade316
Soldier

PostSubject: Re: oh the humanity.........   oh the humanity......... Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb - 12:05

I don't get it...... what do you need before you see what weblo is doing to you?

Kill your 1st born?

Beat you with a bat?

Wake up and look at the Ponzi scam!!!! I know your upset but hell we want our money....
I'll give you the benfit hamp till April 15th that they will Pay us, But after that date if we don't see any $ and you still stand up for weblo, then your an idiot.... But comon this BS with changing the rules and Hits is total BS

If you want to keep paying them like a retard for pages of BS that's your deal, I think it's BS and their trying to f^*k us over..... Pay UP and Buy me out I'll go quitly
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: oh the humanity.........   oh the humanity......... Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb - 12:15

ive often wondered why weblo never bought back some of their assets? hmmm in the world many companies routinely buy back their stock,1, maninly because they feel confident of their business and worth. so weblo wont even pay regular price for their own assets...that is downright sad..the payout has been hashed about over and over again,,true advertisers ahve cut back some,,but....weblo was making this money for 3 years and in 3 years the most theyve paid out to members is well below 30-50k,,minus me,arrf,can,webloid,and weblo invest noone else was making much to talk about...so lets really break it down
arrf made like over 13k
me say 5k
can 4.5k
weblo invest 9k
webloid say 3k
33k $ total and they are broke????lolol...with 3 million pages times all the ads per page....the math doesnt add sorry
Back to top Go down
Admin
Governor
Admin

PostSubject: Re: oh the humanity.........   oh the humanity......... Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb - 12:29

like how you net your amount . with all the advertising money i spent i just about broke even . Not to mantion all the bottles of scotch i had to drink . If people dont think i spent money to promote weblo your crazy. Someday ill come clean.
Back to top Go down
can-green
Soldier
can-green

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: oh the humanity.........   oh the humanity......... Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb - 23:36

..sigh...Weblo could have been so much more.... Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.weblo.com/member/can-green/
HAMPTONBEACH
Legionnaire
HAMPTONBEACH

PostSubject: Re: oh the humanity.........   oh the humanity......... Icon_minitimeFri 20 Feb - 11:32

I SHOULD STAND UP FOR CLICK FRAUD THAT HURT US ALL AS YOU GIGGLE ABOUT IT!!
WRONG
MANY MEMBERS FEEL YOU 2 THUGS OR MAYBE THREE SHOULD BE THROWN OUT!!!!
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: oh the humanity.........   oh the humanity......... Icon_minitimeFri 20 Feb - 12:02

thrown out my ass,some cocked up bs so weblo can get out of payin us,i spent my money here as anyone else,i worked 4 times as hard as any cock a mamy enterprise or the other weblo hanger ons and spammers,if it werent for me and arrf weblo woulda never made the 5k alexa..u see what happened when we stopped right?..sorry them payin what i put in broke the company but gee,after 3 years i would think and hope id at elast get my money i put in back,instead of the scammin lien muslim thieves holdin g it and using it for al quaeda...u or weblo are welcom to buy me the f out at anytime
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: oh the humanity.........   oh the humanity......... Icon_minitimeFri 20 Feb - 12:04

my ass and my assets will sit at weblo til u or weblo can drum up the $ to buy them...they wont be built,,and they wont have any content,,except links to other sites,,,same as u posted on over 3000 assets at one time..sponsor this that,,which hurt weblo also
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: oh the humanity.........   oh the humanity......... Icon_minitimeFri 20 Feb - 12:33

ok now youve chapped my a...i can tell u another mf in thing too..dont dare go round tryin to fault blame,especially on me or arrf,or any one else here thats fed uop being scammed..hampton u made a investment decision that went bad,face it like a friggin man and quit tryin to blame the ones who shouldered weblo and brought them out of the celler...hell i used to spend wekend days and nights building those friggin sites FOR weblo...sometimes 20 a day..for rockys fat ass wallet..sure he tossed me a few pennies back,,exactly what i put in so what did i get? lost mother fu in time...my daughter was 2 when weblo came out,,shes 5 now...theres 3 years i cant get back,,and 3 years that noone can repay me,so before u start spoutin bullshit about the bad decision u made think twice...WE BEAT weblo fair and square.with dam hard work and noones gonna take that away from me .and they know it,but arent even man enough to admit it,,and neither are u it seems...u want scammers thrown out of weblo,,try weblo cash and the tons and tons of others that registered celeb after celeb FREE,using fake accounts or for a penny then sold them to me for $9....those are the ones u need to toss out of weblo
Back to top Go down
MrEABlade316
Soldier

PostSubject: Re: oh the humanity.........   oh the humanity......... Icon_minitimeFri 20 Feb - 13:57

Woot Woot Keep it up!!!! LOL

Don't hold back anything F the LINE!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Governor
Admin

PostSubject: Re: oh the humanity.........   oh the humanity......... Icon_minitimeFri 20 Feb - 15:03

Sometimes you just stare at the keyboard and wonder . Then you relize people need to take off the rose colored glasses.

1) If I or CPE did click fraud trust me weblo would know it was us . They would loose thier account for sure. We would get kicked . HELL they always wanted us out . How many arrff and CPE rule changes were there lol. That is why we had to fly clean and not cheat. Ask yourself hamp about motive . Why would we do click fraud . Nothing to gain we didn't get a piece of that pie. I know for a fact that the group ..you included over at weblo forum did commit click fraud at the start :0 . THAT IS WHAT KILLED WEBLO.

2) THUG ? LOL please explain ? I stopped talking to anyone on weblo 2 years ago. Don't sell anything don't buy anything .My communication is this board. I think im kinda laid back here . Real world much more important; But ... Maybe I am a "thug" when it comes to a bully picking on a smaller person . ie WEBLO ! unlike you I refuse to roll over and take it. I call I bitch and I moan. FOR ALL OF US .

3 ) The person they should kick is you ? 90 pecrent of your sites do not pass adsence tos . THey are nothing but links . While I'm ranting did you have insider information when the price of cities went from 5 to 25 dollars ? How many offers did you spit out to all of weblo . I know you sent me 25 for 15 each ? Then the city price went up !

Think how you control the game . If a new person wants to come in chances are you own thier city . What are they going to buy ? JAck shit so they leave . . You and the landgrabbers took it all in the first month. They thought it was the get rich quick way. OOOH I own Washington DC i can sell it for 100000 . Truth is you can't. When people relized you had to work at weblo to make money they left. Salt in the wound they left blank pages . 80 percent of weblo is trash the other twenty percent were worked . That 20 percent is who I fight for. Not the land grabers and not weblo. In reallity you created me and CPE . We beat weblo because we didn't want the get rich quick way were willing to work .

SO the old school left the door wide open for me. I saw a loophole and exploited it . I could have kept my mouth shut but felt that weblo needed more help so I opened the forum. I am not saying I gave away any secrets . I never told anyone how to build a watch, but I did tell them the time and gave hints. You know the teach them how to fish BS. Then when others figured it out I tried to make it work for all of us. The system in place will never work. It always workd for weblo though.

The best thing weblo could do is stop changing the rules as the game gets hard for them... just take all money out of it . Only let them add content and links . ALl your cites would than be worthless to you. ( would you still stroke them than ?) See weblo never rained on you. Dont get mad when the people that are getting wet put up umbrelers. We dont have 35k riding on it SO we don't have to be a cheerleader. If weblo folds you are out .Your motive to come to this board is and always was pure greed . I think I can speak for cpe... ours was competition . Il stand behind my motive anyday.

TO sum up -
Weblo is to balme for weblo. Not me CPE or anyone else can take credit for this soup sandwich.
We all live in Glass houses so dont throw stones and dont toss rumors unless you can back it up.

Weblo good as gold

Get
Out
Leave
Dollars

ARRFF
Back to top Go down
HAMPTONBEACH
Legionnaire
HAMPTONBEACH

PostSubject: Re: oh the humanity.........   oh the humanity......... Icon_minitimeFri 20 Feb - 22:03

YES THE LAND GRABBER IS HERE FOR PROFITS!!
YES IM HERE TO BUILD FLIP AND SELL!!
YES IM HERE FOR FREE TRADE!!
YES I LOVE WEBLO AND THINK THE IDEA IS OUTSTANDING!!
YES I WANT A LAND SLIDE!!
YES I WILL BUILT A FEW CITIES BUT WILL BUILD ALL SOON!!

THAT IS THE WAY THE WORLD WAS BUILT LARGE LAND GRABS THREW WAR,TRADE,PURCHASES
THEN FLIPPED TO OTHERS.

WELCOME TO THE WORLD AND WEBLO!!

YOU 2 NEED TO STOP STEPPING ON YOUR OWN ASETS FORGET THE PPC CLICK MONEY AND BUILD YOUR SITES!!

ADD YOU OWN PPC LIKE ME AND PROFIT!!
EVAN THE TOWNS AND STATES ARE NOT PAYING THEE BILLS THE BANKS ARE IN TROUBLE
WALL STREET IS CRASHING WEBLO STILL HERE.
CPE REMEMBER MY(DOW 6500) 2009 ADVICE

COME ON BOYS HOLD THE LINE!!
FOR THE GOOD OF THE 1000'S OF OTHER MEMBERS.
WEBLO AS GOOD AS GOLD AROUND 1000 AN OZ
OR 1000.00 A CITY
Back to top Go down
Admin
Governor
Admin

PostSubject: Re: oh the humanity.........   oh the humanity......... Icon_minitimeFri 20 Feb - 22:16

Let me paraphasias for Hampton

"YES THE LAND GRABBER IS HERE FOR PROFITS!!
YES IM HERE TO BUILD FLIP AND SELL!!
YES IM HERE FOR FREE TRADE!!
YES I LOVE WEBLO AND THINK THE IDEA IS OUTSTANDING!!
YES I WANT A LAND SLIDE!!
YES I WILL BUILT A FEW CITIES BUT WILL BUILD ALL SOON!!"

Yes I am guilty of being Greedy .

THAT IS THE WAY THE WORLD WAS BUILT LARGE LAND GRABS THREW WAR,TRADE,PURCHASES
THEN FLIPPED TO OTHERS.

WELCOME TO THE WORLD AND WEBLO!!

Its ok to kick people off thier land ie The american Indian as long as I make my buck

YOU 2 NEED TO STOP STEPPING ON YOUR OWN ASETS FORGET THE PPC CLICK MONEY AND BUILD YOUR SITES!!

"ADD YOU OWN PPC LIKE ME AND PROFIT!!
EVAN THE TOWNS AND STATES ARE NOT PAYING THEE BILLS THE BANKS ARE IN TROUBLE
WALL STREET IS CRASHING WEBLO STILL HERE.
CPE REMEMBER MY(DOW 6500) 2009 ADVICE"

i need more Suckers to keep my scheme afloat

COME ON BOYS HOLD THE LINE!!
FOR THE GOOD OF THE 1000'S OF OTHER MEMBERS.
WEBLO AS GOOD AS GOLD AROUND 1000 AN OZ
OR 1000.00 A CITY

I am addicted to crack and really think there are that many real people that care about weblo

Once again nothing more than a cheerleading come up with some meat tired of the mayonnaise sandwich

Arrff
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: oh the humanity.........   oh the humanity......... Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb - 13:05

mayonuase sandwich...hmm all i can afford on weblos budget
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: oh the humanity.........   oh the humanity......... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

oh the humanity.........
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Weblo Senate :: The Senate Floor :: News from the Empire-
Jump to: