The Weblo Senate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weblo Senate

SPQW - Senātus Populusque Weblonus

WebloHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

////////////////

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

Number of posts : 1590
Registration date : 2008-02-01

//////////////// Empty
PostSubject: ////////////////   //////////////// Icon_minitimeSun 28 Dec - 19:58

I'm gonna tell you something. Somebody messes with me, I'm gonna mess with with him. Somebody steals from me, I'm gonna say you stole. Not talk to him for spitting on the sidewalk. Understand? Now, I have done nothing to harm these people but they are angered with me, so what do they do, doctor up some , for which they have no case. To speak to me like me, no, to harass a peaceful man. I pray to god if I ever had a grievance I'd have a little more self respect. One more thing, you have an all out prize fight, you wait until the fight is over, one guy is left standing. And that's how you know who won.
Back to top Go down
Webloid
Governor

Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2008-02-17

//////////////// Empty
PostSubject: Re: ////////////////   //////////////// Icon_minitimeMon 29 Dec - 0:45

They pull a knife, you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue. *That's* the *Chicago* way!
Back to top Go down
http://www.weblo.com/member/Webloid/
Webloid
Governor

Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2008-02-17

//////////////// Empty
PostSubject: Re: ////////////////   //////////////// Icon_minitimeMon 29 Dec - 0:46

//////////////// Untouchables-movie-p09
Back to top Go down
http://www.weblo.com/member/Webloid/
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

//////////////// Empty
PostSubject: Re: ////////////////   //////////////// Icon_minitimeMon 29 Dec - 1:12

wel if anything we sure keep people entertained...like martin-lewis,, etc,,the senate ahs webloid-charleston
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

//////////////// Empty
PostSubject: Re: ////////////////   //////////////// Icon_minitimeMon 29 Dec - 20:00

Classical Conditioning (also Pavlovian or Respondent Conditioning) is a form of associative learning that was first demonstrated by Ivan Pavlov[1] . The typical procedure for inducing classical conditioning involves presentations of a neutral stimulus(website) along with a stimulus of some significance($). The neutral stimulus could be any event that does not result in an overt behavioral response from the organism under investigation. Pavlov referred to this as a Conditioned Stimulus (CS). Conversely, presentation of the significant stimulus necessarily evokes an innate, often reflexive, response. Pavlov called these the Unconditioned Stimulus (US) and Unconditioned Response (UR), respectively. If the CS and the US are repeatedly paired, eventually the two stimuli become associated and the organism begins to produce a behavioral response to the CS. Pavlov called this the Conditioned Response (CR).

Popular forms of classical conditioning that are used to study neural structures and functions that underlie learning and memory include fear conditioning, eyeblink conditioning, and Classical Conditioning of Aplysia gill and siphon withdrawal reflex