The Weblo Senate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weblo Senate

SPQW - Senātus Populusque Weblonus

WebloHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

please dont tell me

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

Number of posts : 1590
Registration date : 2008-02-01

please dont tell me Empty
PostSubject: please dont tell me   please dont tell me Icon_minitimeTue 9 Dec - 23:14

that weblo runs this one too Free Sports Betting Site to be the First to Legally Pay-Out in CashLast update: 12/9/2008 9:10:00 PMLOS GATOS, Calif., Dec 09, 2008 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ -- BetAgainstMe.com today announced the launch of their new website for sports betting. The free site will be the first sports betting site where players play against each other to legally win large cash prizes in the US. For years now, sports fans have been turned away from online sports betting due to legal issues, security concerns and the danger of losing money. With the launch of BetAgainstMe.com, this will all change. The new sports betting site allows bettors to win large cash prizes without risking a single cent of their own money. To get started, players simply create a new account at BetAgainstMe.com. All players receive $10,000 of fictional play money in their account at the beginning of each week. Throughout the week that follows, players will attempt to increase their bankroll by betting against the spread on real sports events. Depending on the season, sports will include football, baseball, basketball, and hockey. At the end of the week the player who has accumulated the most fictional play money in their account by winning against the spread on their bets will receive the weekly prize money in real cash. Rather than playing against the house, players compete against the other players. There will also be opportunities for daily and grand prizes. The BetAgainstMe.com social network page allows users to add friends, and see what other players are betting on. Since there's no house to pay, there's no juice to spread around and no fees to be paid. Everything is 100 percent free and legal in the US
Back to top Go down
Webloid
Governor

Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: please dont tell me   please dont tell me Icon_minitimeTue 9 Dec - 23:41

What makes you think Weblo is involved in this?
Back to top Go down
http://www.weblo.com/member/Webloid/
Admin
Governor
Admin

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: please dont tell me   please dont tell me Icon_minitimeWed 10 Dec - 4:23

thats them im drunk ill show proof tomorrow
Back to top Go down
https://weblo.forumotion.com
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: please dont tell me   please dont tell me Icon_minitimeWed 10 Dec - 7:29

Razz dont let weblo drive u to drink
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: please dont tell me   please dont tell me Icon_minitimeWed 10 Dec - 9:57

hand over the friggin website weblo/allainet to competeant people that can run it,am tired of this bs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: please dont tell me   please dont tell me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

please dont tell me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Weblo Senate :: The Senate Floor :: News from the Empire-
Jump to: