The Weblo Senate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weblo Senate

SPQW - Senātus Populusque Weblonus

WebloHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

barking dog

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

Number of posts : 1590
Registration date : 2008-02-01

barking dog Empty
PostSubject: barking dog   barking dog Icon_minitimeMon 3 Nov - 20:07

got fed Very Happy

Last edited by charleston on Thu 6 Nov - 17:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HAMPTONBEACH
Legionnaire
HAMPTONBEACH

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-02-05

barking dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: barking dog   barking dog Icon_minitimeTue 4 Nov - 11:48

PUT SOME ICE ON IT!
RELAX AND WATCH OBAMA WIN IN A LAND SLIDE TODAY!
MAYBE JUST REINVEST IN WEBLO BETTER OFF!
Back to top Go down
http://www.internationaldrive.com
nrmillions
Land Owner

Number of posts : 204

barking dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: barking dog   barking dog Icon_minitimeThu 6 Nov - 15:41

I agree, Weblo is broke. There is no excuse for a business to not pay people their money. Imagine if PayPal refused to pay people their money when they pull money out of their PayPal accounts, this is the same thing and is probably illegal. Other top websites are struggling to survive and ad revenues are drying up. There is no way weblo can keep paying out ad and pass go revenue to people and still stay in business. The whole website looks like spam and a scam and thats why regular people arent joining it and companies arent getting involved in it. The type of members joining weblo are the type who send you spam to your emails and myspace friend requests trying to sell you something. This whole thing is going to collapse. The best investment right now without a doubt is in the stock market, i have never seen such bargains in my entire life. Why buy a fake city for $1,000 when you could buy over 200 shares of GM stock with it instead? I'm sure hampton will leave a response to this message later today saying how weblo is the best investment in the history of mankind, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.weblo.com/member/nrmillions/
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

barking dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: barking dog   barking dog Icon_minitimeThu 6 Nov - 15:55

i dunno Nr i think weblo is doing ok,,
Back to top Go down
can-green
Soldier
can-green

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-02-02

barking dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: barking dog   barking dog Icon_minitimeThu 6 Nov - 17:05

finally got my money today
Back to top Go down
http://www.weblo.com/member/can-green/
nrmillions
Land Owner

Number of posts : 204

barking dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: barking dog   barking dog Icon_minitimeThu 6 Nov - 18:24

charleston wrote:
i dunno Nr i think weblo is doing ok,,

yea right, thats why you just said in your posts that you deleted how broke they are, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.weblo.com/member/nrmillions/
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

barking dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: barking dog   barking dog Icon_minitimeThu 6 Nov - 19:16

well they paid so,,either they or hampton one arent broke yet Razz
Back to top Go down
HAMPTONBEACH
Legionnaire
HAMPTONBEACH

barking dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: barking dog   barking dog Icon_minitimeFri 7 Nov - 0:00

ALL THAT FOR NOTHING THE MONEY WAS AS GOOD AS GOLD!!
NOW BACK TO WORK!!

MCMILLIONS YOU SPEND HERE ON WEBLO EVERY DAY SO GM STOCK OR WEBLO!!

I WOULD SAY WEBLO, BILL HURD CHEVY CLOSED 14 OF SOME OF THE LARGEST CHEVY
DEALERS YOU HAVE EVER SET YOUR EYES ON 1,000 OF CARS IN STOCK THEY CLOSED
IN ONE DAY.ALONG WITH 600 MORE PLUS BY THE END OF YEAR.

WEBLO IS STILL HERE.
CAR SALES DOWN BETWEEN 20% TO 50% MOSTLY GM/FORD THE 50%.
SO GO AHEAD BUY SOME GM STOCK BUY IT ALL.LOL

ALL IN GOOD FUN BUT WHEN WEBLO WINS BIG. YOU ALL HAVE TO UNDERSTAND ROME WAS
NOT BUILT IN A DAY.GROWING PAINS BEFORE THE BIG GAINS.

INVEST,BUILD,MARKET,THE WORLD BEST GLOBAL NETWORK . Very Happy

Last edited by HAMPTONBEACH on Fri 7 Nov - 0:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HAMPTONBEACH
Legionnaire
HAMPTONBEACH

barking dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: barking dog   barking dog Icon_minitimeFri 7 Nov - 0:05

HERE IS TO YOU AND THE GM STOCK JUST FOR STARTERS!

Bill Heard Chevrolet of Sanford closed its doors at the end of business Wednesday, part of a shutdown of all 13 of the Georgia-based Bill Heard Enterprises dealerships nationwide.

Whether the store will reopen under new management, or by Chevrolet itself, remains to be seen.

According to a statement from Bill Heard Enterprises about 2,700 employees will be affected by the closings.

The company blamed "rising fuel prices, a product portfolio of mostly heavy trucks and sport utility vehicles, economic recession, unfavorable local market conditions for vehicle sales, the crisis in the banking and financing sectors, and other factors all combined to create a business environment in which the company simply did not have the resources needed to continue to operate.''

Susan Garontakos, GM's manager of dealer communications in Detroit, said that Chevrolet has no ownership stake in the Bill Heard operation, and she had no knowledge of whether the Sanford dealership will remain open. GM does have the option, she says, of essentially running the dealership for a "brief" period of time while a new owner is sought.

Meanwhile, Garontakos stressed that Bill Heard Chevrolet customers will be taken care of, if not by that dealership, then by nearby stores. Still, customers who have ongoing transactions with Bill Heard must deal with that company, as "our dealers are independent businesses, and General Motors is not directly part of that process."

Heard's 13-dealership network includes the store in Sanford and one in Tampa, as well as dealerships in Nevada, Texas, Tennessee, Alabama and the comany's home state of Georgia. Heard, bileld as "Mr. Big Volume," shut its Chevrolet dealership in Scottsdale, Arizona earlier this month.

All Heard's dealerships sell Chevrolets, and at least one also sells Cadillacs and Saabs.

Bill Heard Enterprises, based in Columbus, Ga., ranks No. 13 on Automotive News' list of the top 125 U.S. dealership groups, with 2007 group revenue of $2.13 billion. It is the world's top-selling Chevrolet dealership.

Heard, now 74, was quoted earlier this year as saying he planned to sell several of his dealerships.
Back to top Go down
HAMPTONBEACH
Legionnaire
HAMPTONBEACH

barking dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: barking dog   barking dog Icon_minitimeFri 7 Nov - 0:09

LOL GO SHORT FAST!

Thursday, November 6, 2008
GM loses $1.2B with GMAC
Finance company's quarter loss is more bad news for carmaker; bailout or Cerberus deal are ways out.
Robert Snell / The Detroit News
General Motors Corp. was forced to absorb about $1.2 billion in losses from its stake in GMAC Financial Services, but the Wall Street bailout could free the automaker from having to take on future losses from the financing company, analysts said.

GM is responsible for 49 percent of the $2.52 billion third-quarter loss posted by GMAC, a loss that is expected to weigh on the automaker's third quarter financial results when they are released Friday.

GMAC's results, reported Wednesday, included a $1.9 billion loss in its mortgage lending subsidiary, Residential Capital LLC, and there is "substantial doubt" the division will survive without additional economic support, the company said in a statement. It was GMAC's fifth straight quarterly loss.

NEED MORE!!
lol! lol! Every major automaker reported lower sales for October, but GM was among the hardest hit, falling behind Toyota Motor Corp. in the retail market -- which comprises sales to individual customers through dealers.

GM's sales slumped 45.1 percent last month to 168,719 vehicles, with fully a third of those delivered to fleet customers.

PLUS!
General Motors Corp., hammered by the worst auto market in 25 years, needs U.S. aid because ``time is very short'' to stop its collapse, says Roger Altman, the former Treasury official advising GM in merger talks with Chrysler LLC.

With the government offering a $700 billion rescue for banks, it should have enough to assist GM, Chrysler and Ford Motor Co., Altman, 62, said in an interview. Altman, now chief executive officer of Evercore Partners Inc., helped with the 1979 Chrysler bailout plan as an assistant Treasury secretary.

``The consequences of a collapse by GM or all three would be very severe,'' he said. ``The impact would be widespread,'' with jobs lost by the companies and their suppliers.
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

barking dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: barking dog   barking dog Icon_minitimeFri 7 Nov - 6:49

i wouldn touich gm or any car or car part stock with my penny jar,this is the wors stock pickers market i have seen,when huge companies like cisco,news corp etc miss is bad..oil under 70,,go figure,,best way to trade this market is with etfs..play oversold conditions for 1/2 day hold then sell and stay in cash,,we'll see about this SVR..should pop up today
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

barking dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: barking dog   barking dog Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

barking dog
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Weblo Senate :: The Senate Floor :: Daily Assembly-
Jump to: