The Weblo Senate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weblo Senate

SPQW - Senātus Populusque Weblonus

WebloHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For President Now!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
arrff
Legionnaire
arrff

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-02-01

For President Now! Empty
PostSubject: For President Now!   For President Now! Icon_minitimeFri 8 Feb - 13:35

Vote For President Now!
Move By: Weblo.com Member Support 08-Feb-2008

The U.S. President is the ruler of the free world so it’s time the world has their say!

Weblo.com is allowing everyone in the world a chance to participate in this critical election. So instead of votes only being tabulated state by state by Democratic and Republican Party members in those states, Weblo.com is giving the global community a chance to vote.

We encourage our members to take the lead by voting first and spreading the word about this election! Visitors and members can vote for one Democratic or Republican candidate every day, so vote now and vote often.

The Weblo.com vote tally is cumulative and global, making it the broadest and possibly truest indication of who the world believes should be leading the most powerful nation in the free world.

Click the election banner on the landing page and cast your ballot.

You can use your daily vote to support a Democratic or Republican presidential nominee. We are mirroring the real world presidential race so candidates will drop out of our race just as they do in the real world. Our global vote results are updated in real time so it is the most up to the minute election poll available. Our results will be shared with the media and this is an influential poll because it is global. So your vote might actually make a difference.
Back to top Go down
arrff
Legionnaire
arrff

For President Now! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For President Now!   For President Now! Icon_minitimeFri 8 Feb - 13:37

What a waste of time and money .THey should be working on making a president of weblo along side of this. Sometimes i just scratch my head.
Back to top Go down
pat1986
Land Owner

Number of posts : 294

For President Now! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For President Now!   For President Now! Icon_minitimeFri 8 Feb - 13:52

hah yeah it is eh!
Back to top Go down
http://www.weblo.com/member/pat1986/
nolemater
Governor
nolemater

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-02-05

For President Now! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For President Now!   For President Now! Icon_minitimeFri 8 Feb - 18:59

Woo Hoo just the news I was waiting for. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

Number of posts : 1590

For President Now! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For President Now!   For President Now! Icon_minitimeSat 9 Feb - 14:45

they forgot mto add jimmy-tida as a candidate..wheres my write in ballot...more hanging chads in this election Question Cool Sleep
Back to top Go down
arrff
Legionnaire
arrff

For President Now! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For President Now!   For President Now! Icon_minitimeMon 11 Feb - 2:30

pfft I wrote him in as a voter . I still think its a waste .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

For President Now! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For President Now!   For President Now! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For President Now!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Weblo Senate :: The Senate Floor :: News from the Empire-
Jump to: