The Weblo Senate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weblo Senate

SPQW - Senātus Populusque Weblonus

WebloHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lead......

Go down 
+5
shaper
Admin
can-green
Webloid
charleston
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nrmillions
Land Owner

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Lead...... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lead......   Lead...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 4 Oct - 18:17

Admin wrote:

What new weblo ?

Someone else started a similar website that launched last week. Its had a HUGE number of people on it. U guys been buying up a lot on there too?
Back to top Go down
http://www.weblo.com/member/nrmillions/
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

Number of posts : 1590
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Lead......   Lead...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 4 Oct - 19:10

um a link would be nice nr,,if no link i chalk it up to a pump
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: Lead......   Lead...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 5 Oct - 23:04

New Jersey bear gripes, incidents escalate affraid

New Jersey Herald Writer
September 15, 2008
The total number of bear complaints handled by New Jersey Fish and Wildlife employees has nearly doubled this year compared with last year, and serious incidents have more than doubled, according to figures compiled by the division for the Fish and Game Council.

In addition, state technicians have killed 18 bears through Aug. 25, compared with 13 problem bears euthanized for the same period last year. That number does not include those bears killed by local police responding to incidents nor does it include bears killed through depredation permits.

Two of the month's reports include bears approaching humans within just a few feet, including one woman who was cleaning her pool when the bear approached. The Sparta woman took refuge in the pool house and even then, the bear pushed at the door, she said.

In at least two incidents, local police officers confronting bears were charged by the bruin. Sparta police killed a bear that charged them.

In Jefferson, a bear fled after first charging officers who were trying to chase the animal away from the police department's garbage

container.

There were 11 reports of bears entering a home or garage. In one case in Jefferson, the bruin was seen by the homeowner when it walked in through an open door and in another case in West Milford, the animal was part way through a kitchen window when the homeowner scared it off.

Another home in West Milford has had a recurring problem with a bear that returned to the same house on several nights. By the close of the reporting month, West Milford police had not yet been successful in catching the bear in the act.

The Johnsonburg Presbyterian Children's Camp, in Frelinghuysen, reported a bear was entering tents. Division employees advised the director to prohibit anyone from bringing food into the tent area and no trap was set. There were no further reports of a bear at the

campground.

The report shows a big jump in the number of Category I, or serious, incidents in the period from July 21 to Aug. 20. The division reported 50 such incidents this year, compared to just 12 last year.

Category I incidents include attempted and actual home entries, agriculture damage, property damage, livestock killed, tent entries, pets killed or injured and beehive raids.

Category II incidents include campsite raids, garbage or otherwise nuisance bears and lesser property damage. The Category III numbers involve complaints that involve bird feeders, injured or illegally killed bears or those found dead, urban bears, reported vehicle strikes and someone who just reports seeing a bear.

The number of serious incidents has increased each month this year compared with the same period the year before and follow a pattern of more complaints later in the year.

Much of the annual increase is the number of complaints from farmers of bears knocking down and eating corn crops and raids on beehives.

In one case this year, a bear was reported on several occasions ripping open the large plastic bags that protect a farmer's corn silage.

The report notes the division has several studies ongoing into bear activities and a population study.

In one study, female bears were outfitted with GPS collars that tracked their movements down to the hour. Those collars have been collected and the data are being studied.

The Wildlife Forensics Lab at East Stroudsburg University has collected and examined about half the necessary DNA samples it needs to complete a bear population estimate while residents in West Milton and Vernon are being surveyed by a team from Rutgers University looking at the effectiveness of bear-resistant garbage cans.

affraid
Back to top Go down
nrmillions
Land Owner

PostSubject: Re: Lead......   Lead...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 6 Oct - 11:29

The new site is called TheSecondWeb.net

You buy "virtual" domains that are actually just subdomains exactly how weblo is. You can also push the names to other users so they can be sold or traded. Right now they only have .com but they will prob be adding more. Its also free hosting and they will prob add more features later on. Its $5 to buy a domain and then you own it for LIFE. there are no renewals according to the site. It has been all over the web. Here are some links about it.

http://www.killerstartups.com/Web20/thesecondweb-net-a-new-world-wide-web

http://www.dotsauce.com/2008/09/24/second-web/

http://www.free-press-release.com/news/200809/1222602506.html

I dont think it has a huge chance at taking off but i think it is worth it to buy 2 or 3 domains for a total lifetime investment of $10 or $15 just incase. You never know. $10 is such a low investment it basically is no risk. By the way, Weblo.com isnt taken yet, lol.
Back to top Go down
HAMPTONBEACH
Legionnaire
HAMPTONBEACH

Number of posts : 132

PostSubject: Re: Lead......   Lead...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 6 Oct - 11:47

WEBLO IS BEST WITH THE CITY AND STATES!
I FEEL THERE IS WAY TO MANY REAL NEW EXT COMING IN NOW.
SUBDOMAINS ARE DELUTED SO MUCH NOT A GOOD IDEA AT ALL!
EXCEPT A FEW ON WEBLO TO SUPPORT YOUR OTHER CITY,STATE,PROPERTIES.

WHY WOULD YOU PAY FOR SUBDOMAINS OUTSIDE WEBLO WHEN YOU CAN JUST BUY
REAL DOMAINS .THEY ARE STARTING NEW EXTS ABOUT ONCE A WEEK NOW.

THE ONLY DOMAINS THAT ARE WORTH THE GOOD RESALES ARE .COM,.NET,.ORG, MAYBE A FEW MORE.
Back to top Go down
http://www.internationaldrive.com
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: Lead......   Lead...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 6 Oct - 11:50

ya'll real life domainers just dont get subdomains...ill pay $1 all day long to earn what some of my weblo domains have made...its all in the name u pick...and il say many first weblonians picked some horrible subdomain names...and the good ones they picked they never filled them out....
Back to top Go down
nrmillions
Land Owner

PostSubject: Re: Lead......   Lead...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 6 Oct - 12:01

I like real life domains too and own a ton of them but I also like to invest at least a small amount in any new investment opportunity that comes along, even if it is fake domains like on weblo or secondweb. Hampton, in real life domains I also think there is a ton of opportunity in .TV extension and .mobi. So you would risk $30k on weblo but not $5 on something else? lol. Hamp, You are too overly positive about weblo when there hasnt been anything positive happening. You keep spending more without selling or making any profits. Youve got to be working for them in some way?
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: Lead......   Lead...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 6 Oct - 12:05

i have a few .tvs,,its set up decent,the major engines dont like it though...but they do give u a lot of tools,,,,subdomains may one day be the new real life domains,,face it..most one word real life domains are gone..so..ur down to 3 letter combinations for .coms...fact is i think thta boat has left the dock..so BUY fannie may down here !!! FNM 1.09 right now!!
Back to top Go down
HAMPTONBEACH
Legionnaire
HAMPTONBEACH

PostSubject: Re: Lead......   Lead...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 6 Oct - 13:20

nrmillions sell me all you cities for 3.50 each.LOL
I have alot of real world domains that I have sold from 500.00 to 50,000.00 plus.
I feel now the city level on Weblo is the real winner so I invested heavy worldwide.
Proud to do, all we need is more plug ins and a few changes and we should see earnings.
With the new lows and loses more people will stay home and join Weblo.
I love to be able to invest around the world right here on Weblo.
Look at the ROI Returns unheard of and more to come.Just ask arff & CPE for starters.

There is alot here at Weblo and lots to come im sure or hope.
Weblo is as good as GOLD!
Back to top Go down
nrmillions
Land Owner

PostSubject: Re: Lead......   Lead...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 6 Oct - 15:04

HAMPTONBEACH wrote:
With the new lows and loses more people will stay home and join Weblo.
I love to be able to invest around the world right here on Weblo.
Look at the ROI Returns unheard of and more to come.

There is alot here at Weblo and lots to come im sure or hope.
Weblo is as good as GOLD!

You sound like a commercial for Weblo, lol.
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: Lead......   Lead...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 6 Oct - 15:34

haMPTON IS ROCKY MIRZA Smile
Back to top Go down
HAMPTONBEACH
Legionnaire
HAMPTONBEACH

PostSubject: Re: Lead......   Lead...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 6 Oct - 19:00

NO ROCKY HERE!
JUST A SMART FORWARD INVESTER!

IF I WHERE ROCKY!!
I WOULD HAVE THE FOLLOWING.

WEEKLY NEWS!
MONTHLY CONFERANCE CALLS!
AWARDS AND TRADE SHOWS ONCE A YEAR!
PROMOS EVERY MONTH!
FREE BUMPER STICKERS FOR ALL MEMBERS!
A BACK OFFICE WHERE MEMBERS COULD GET BANNERS,AND WEBLO MERCHANDISE!
LESS GOOGLE ADS!
6 TO 9 PRIVATE BANNERS PER CITY SELLABLE TO LOCAL VENDERS!
HELP WANTED SECTION FOR EACH LOCAL CITY!
CLASSIFIELD SECTION LINKED TO ALL CITIES!
FREE LINK TO WORLD WIDE MISSING PERSON DATA BASE!
A OPPT OUT BOTTON FOR GOOGLE ON PROPERTY SITES SO WHEN A LOCAL COMPANY IN A CITY
TAKES A PROPERTY SITE HE DOES NOT LOAD 10 OTHER COMPANIES SELLING THE SAME SERVICE ON GOOGLE!
CROSS MARKETING WITH NEWSPAPERS AND OTHER MEDIA COMPANIES!
MARKETING DRIVES FOR MORE SIGHN UPS!
THE RESELLING OF HOSTING,SSL,DOMAINS,MERCHANT SERVICES FOR ALL MEMBERS FOR EXTRA PROFITS!

SOME MORE LONG RANGE GOALS!
ADDING PRODUCTS TO SELL OVER ALL SITES!
A INSIDE MALL FOR ALL WEBLO MEMBERS!
SELL TRAVEL TO EACH AND EVERY CITY WITH PROFITS SPREAD OUT TO MAYORS!
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: Lead......   Lead...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 6 Oct - 19:03

hmmm ya'll still sport bumper stickers up there in the north,mass.????? Razz ..hmmm......ilolololollll..
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: Lead......   Lead...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 6 Oct - 19:19

told yall to buy FNM it went to 1.30..1000 shares at 1.09 u coulda made a quick 200$ easy
Back to top Go down
nolemater
Governor
nolemater

Number of posts : 358

PostSubject: Re: Lead......   Lead...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 9 Oct - 12:58

I'm coming and I got a late start, but you all better duck no lead i ssafe. Then again I will stay in 15,000 place happily if my earnings are over 10,000.
Back to top Go down
shaper
Governor

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Lead......   Lead...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct - 20:02

Hampton. Some great ideas there.

Been distracted, trying to get a handle on website design. Working my way through the basics of databases and php now. Eventual goal is to grok ajax. Spending too much time keeping up on politics, so it could be coming along faster.

Have several one word Dot TVs (mostly product related, a few name.tv), some niche .coms)
I will set up corresponding weblo sites for a few of these at some point.

Well, back to the salt mines. Check ya all out later.
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: Lead......   Lead...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Oct - 1:19

"FREE LINK TO WORLD WIDE MISSING PERSON DATA BASE!"- are these the people u see at the post office and on milk cartons?..hell ufos have them all...!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lead......   Lead...... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lead......
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2