The Weblo Senate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weblo Senate

SPQW - Senātus Populusque Weblonus

WebloHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

organized Crime ring

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

Number of posts : 1590
Registration date : 2008-02-01

organized Crime ring Empty
PostSubject: organized Crime ring   organized Crime ring Icon_minitimeWed 17 Sep - 9:53

i emailed Weblo and also emailed the memebrs i suspect
webloexpert
and now this guy from Sargodha pakistan charlestonprivateequity

b. You will not enter, select or use a user name that is subject to the rights of a third party without proper authorization, that is or contains or is substantially similar to a trademark or service mark, or that incorporates words that are defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, hateful, or racially or ethnically or otherwise objectionable. You may not use a misspelling or an alternative spelling to circumvent the foregoing restrictions

j. create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses; and
k. impersonate any person or entity

they have been copying every single user name i change to...they are also involved in a celebrity ring of recently registered celebrities
weblo expert signs on then signs off then Kim kardashian signs on then signs off then kimkardashian(no spaces) signs on then off...they even had the nerve to mock me on my profile page by leaving comments there....anyway just for the record...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Governor
Admin

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: organized Crime ring   organized Crime ring Icon_minitimeWed 17 Sep - 10:22

I hereby Deputize you into the weblo police - your now a wp cheers .

Send me the email you sent them ill change it around and report them also . Funny they "listen to the members" when they can make money...bulk domains, but when we lose money it falls on deaf ears
Back to top Go down
https://weblo.forumotion.com
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

Number of posts : 1590
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: organized Crime ring   organized Crime ring Icon_minitimeWed 17 Sep - 10:31

every time i log on and change my screen name someone else takes my old one. While i am not concerned with losing a screen name what concerns me is the possibilites. I have seen my old comments on profile go with the old screen name. i jut dont want anyone to try and steal all my assets.heres one profile http://www.weblo.com/member/CharlestonPrivateEquity/ it has my old comments also member Webloexpert he has signed on and created 2 accounts kim kardashian and kimkardashian with no space, each took my old comments.Might want to limit or freeze screen name changes or at least make sure there is some safegaurd in effect

from my email to weblo support,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: organized Crime ring   organized Crime ring Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

organized Crime ring
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Weblo Senate :: The Senate Floor :: Daily Assembly-
Jump to: