The Weblo Senate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weblo Senate

SPQW - Senātus Populusque Weblonus

WebloHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

warm up the overweight lady

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

Number of posts : 1590
Registration date : 2008-02-01

warm  up the overweight lady Empty
PostSubject: warm up the overweight lady   warm  up the overweight lady Icon_minitimeThu 11 Sep - 15:13

well in typical fashion and as forecasted in a thread somewhere around here by me and shaper...heres what u got...
.http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details/weblo.com
weblo.com has now managed to slice their own throat with these auto bs sites,and in the process alieneated active participation,updating by some key members,,,so now they are getting exactly what they should of known they would get,,,the reverse....that is why the alexa rate on weblo hasnt changed,,,,am sure its well above the 7 mark now,,,and id estimate in a week or 2 above 8...i had over 100 auctions the oast few days,barely 4-5 items changed hands....this site needs some serious direction or alexa will eb back above 10 in a hearbeat...i knew their was a reason why that with over 1000 assets all filled out i barely make $14 a night.jeez thats like less than .02 per asset...dam bs auto sites..yea, thanks weblo,even a subpar intenret partaker knows u cant flood the web with Bs sites before long,,,now weblo is in the process of being shut out...

.http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details/weblo.com
Back to top Go down
Admin
Governor
Admin

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: warm up the overweight lady   warm  up the overweight lady Icon_minitimeSun 14 Sep - 18:45

? i miss something ? went to the site didnt see anything out of the norm
Back to top Go down
https://weblo.forumotion.com
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: warm up the overweight lady   warm  up the overweight lady Icon_minitimeSun 14 Sep - 18:50

there was a dip in the graph,,i guess an overreaction by me,,now you signed back on the graph is going the other way...admin..is the"jason" from lost for weblo
Back to top Go down
Webloid
Governor

Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: warm up the overweight lady   warm  up the overweight lady Icon_minitimeTue 16 Sep - 11:21

Compare Weblo.com, Yuwie.com, and SecondLife.com at Alexa - you might be surprised at what you see.
Back to top Go down
http://www.weblo.com/member/Webloid/
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: warm up the overweight lady   warm  up the overweight lady Icon_minitimeTue 16 Sep - 11:39

k wiz kid,,,why dont u set it iup fpr us witht hat comparisona nd post the link and chart??? Razz Basketball clown
Back to top Go down
Admin
Governor
Admin

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: warm up the overweight lady   warm  up the overweight lady Icon_minitimeTue 16 Sep - 11:43

well second life.com has no weight. its a game not a website. yowie and us well both on the same path
except weblo is all inflated.
Back to top Go down
https://weblo.forumotion.com
Megloman
Legionnaire
Megloman

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: warm up the overweight lady   warm  up the overweight lady Icon_minitimeTue 16 Sep - 11:54

warm  up the overweight lady ?r=6m&y=r&z=3&h=300&w=470&c=1&u%5B%5D=weblo.com&u%5B%5D=Yuwie.com&u%5B%5D=SecondLife.com&u%5B%5D=squidoo.com&u%5B%5D=uniqueauction.com&x=2008-09-16T14%3A58%3A56.000Z&check=www.alexa
Back to top Go down
Megloman
Legionnaire
Megloman

PostSubject: Re: warm up the overweight lady   warm  up the overweight lady Icon_minitimeTue 16 Sep - 11:56

not say'n I'm smart...just felt like tak'n a wiz
Back to top Go down
Megloman
Legionnaire
Megloman

PostSubject: Re: warm up the overweight lady   warm  up the overweight lady Icon_minitimeTue 16 Sep - 12:00

Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: warm up the overweight lady   warm  up the overweight lady Icon_minitimeTue 16 Sep - 12:04

time to sell all assets...Megloman is gettin "good"...lol...yuwie looks sad,,i neve thought theyd make it anyway..weblo does look good if they would get back to their monoploy based roots i think the "fun" would be injected back in..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: warm up the overweight lady   warm  up the overweight lady Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

warm up the overweight lady
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Weblo Senate :: The Senate Floor :: Daily Assembly-
Jump to: