The Weblo Senate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weblo Senate

SPQW - Senātus Populusque Weblonus

WebloHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Daily assembly disassembled?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Megloman
Legionnaire
Megloman

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-02-04

Daily assembly disassembled? Empty
PostSubject: Daily assembly disassembled?   Daily assembly disassembled? Icon_minitimeSat 6 Sep - 11:46

Just curious what happened to an active board here at the senate. I come here often to keep up with what goes on in weblo world and Webloid recently put up some enlightening information about how to arrange your pages for high google ranking. I can't find it anywhere.

So much work and poof! it's all gone. Shame, I thought the senate was put together to help weblonians figure how to optimise their weblo experience. I hope it's not competetive spirit that ends up killing this community too...^0^
Back to top Go down
Admin
Governor
Admin

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Daily assembly disassembled?   Daily assembly disassembled? Icon_minitimeSat 6 Sep - 15:34

I hate tin foil hats . I am the only one that can shut a section down so if you think i did it for any reason : well plain and simple your wrong . Sometimes its better to not overthink.

I shouldn't have to explain but ..... Webloid broke the daily post.. I spoke to webloid 20 minutes after it happened. How no clue , but I am blaming him he was the last to post (sorry webloid). I sent a letter to customer support. They are tying to fix it . I could have just wiped the whole forum but then that post wouldnt be here my back copy is for 430 am and his post was after that. . When its fixed your see it . If they cant ;I sure as hell cant . It will be one post short and webloid is more then post it again . So if your trying for drama well turn on tnt .

and here IS the chat log thats still on the bottom of the forum

[11:07:50] @ Admin : its locked or something l
[11:08:29] @ Admin : did you have any crazy code in your last post ? if you are even the last one
[11:08:47] Webloid : It must have just happened because I posted in there maybe 20 or 30 minutes ago
[11:08:54] @ Admin : it was up fine when i checked zita jones
[11:09:14] Webloid : Nothing odd that I can think of
[11:09:19] @ Admin : i read that psot was it before or after it
[11:09:47] @ Admin : with the rankins
[11:10:03] Webloid : last post I made was a follow up on zeta jones saying she was ranking well in google images now
[11:10:17] @ Admin : i saw that one
[11:10:35] @ Admin : then i was able to get in to reply
[11:10:45] @ Admin : hit the button and zap lol
[11:11:05] @ Admin : ill look into it or send a letter to support unlike weblo they act fast
[11:11:55] Webloid : that's cool, hopefully they can fix it, lol most of our posts are in that section
[11:15:38] @ Admin : i have a back up copy as of 4:30 am so im not to worried
[11:15:52] @ Admin : more worried abot it being stuck that way
[11:23:57] Webloid : I hear yeah there, good thing about the backup tho
[08:38:24] Webloid : Oh no
Back to top Go down
https://weblo.forumotion.com
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

Number of posts : 1590
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Daily assembly disassembled?   Daily assembly disassembled? Icon_minitimeSat 6 Sep - 16:30

sad commentary here, Admin and nole put this board together in some of weblos darkest days, to try and pull together what active members we had. Meglo its not competative spirit,id say more jealous spirit overall, it seems like kids, everyone wants what the other has,and if they cant get it they go about their way to graffiti and trash what others have built up,this comentary is as a whole,not blaming any in particular for anything, as stated before soon as weblo starts to build a joint community someone or some people try and trash it. The sad part is another success should be competative drive to beat that person straight up in whatever it is and not to knock them in the kneecap with a basebal bat.. famous words are ringing true here at weblo...trust noone....and very little do i here,i can count on 2 fingers,sorry just the way that ball bounces
Back to top Go down
Megloman
Legionnaire
Megloman

PostSubject: Re: Daily assembly disassembled?   Daily assembly disassembled? Icon_minitimeSat 6 Sep - 22:31

Yeah well thanks for the reply. Still stands that this place is the biggest buzz that weblo's got going so I do spend as much weblo time here at the senate than I do at weblo. Not much of both really but my daily morning pop report routine, answering mail (tons less now) and doing nothing too much that they might come and undo...it all proves that I still have real interest in weblo. At least an hour a days interest.

Not to say I don't appreciate watching those members, who have the time, skill and determination to continue forging on when obviously the vast majority have either parked, flown or walked away. Takes the heart of a visionist to find the courage to go on when no one's watching and feelings of futility is thick as the fog weblo HQ keeps everyone in.

I take great pleasure in the knowledge that some folks are both enjoying and prospering from their time spent on this game. I'm certain that it will take a steady growth of just such members ( again with the skill and determination) that will prove the long term viability of webloworld.

I only asked a question and perhaps made a statement of the senate's original mandate of helping others learn and succeed. Thanks for the straight answere. Webloid's fault...I got it. Way t'go 'loid...keep up the good work...^0^
Back to top Go down
Megloman
Legionnaire
Megloman

PostSubject: Re: Daily assembly disassembled?   Daily assembly disassembled? Icon_minitimeSat 6 Sep - 22:54

cpe...I hope I haven't been trashing peoples sites. If my avatar is there it means I've left a five star rating and left my mark, simple as it is, in the comment section.

If my smiling face is there and there's no comment it means I've rated already and the only benefit I can offer is another internal hit to the site.

I leave the thumbs up thing to myself for now but would never think to give anyone a thumbs down just like leaving anything less than five stars. We're all in this together and the best way is to work towards supporting each active player as much as possible. The real world, if it comes, can be the critics with the thumb thingy business but for now the thumbs up action is quid pro quo in my mind.

Tin hats, knee-caps and baseball bats aside I think there's nothing wrong with competitive spirit as long as it's healthy and raises the skill level of all. Trust who you wish because, the truth is, you just may be trusting your enemy. I find it easier to trust all who have not proven their untrustworthiness and I can't think of a single weblonian that makes me want to block them.

~let all hatred cease and let there be pearce~
Back to top Go down
Megloman
Legionnaire
Megloman

PostSubject: Re: Daily assembly disassembled?   Daily assembly disassembled? Icon_minitimeSat 6 Sep - 22:57

hey...didn't we used to be able to edit these things after posting? scratch
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

Number of posts : 1590
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Daily assembly disassembled?   Daily assembly disassembled? Icon_minitimeSat 6 Sep - 23:05

meglo you a nice dude,nothin personal,but ive seen way too much bs round weblo lately for me to trust too many,sure i can cut up and joke witht he best,but dont be jokin me and stickin it to me all the while, that said,is no biggie,i dont run this forum and i didnt create it,i do feel bad afor arrf, because i know how hard it is/was to keep it going, and all hard work should be rewarded,there are more than likely just handful of thumb downers etc,no biggie either as it does nothing to inhibit my search criteria..as far as dediting there is one section that u cant edit ur post,i think we are in that section,,the rst here i think u can
Back to top Go down
Megloman
Legionnaire
Megloman

PostSubject: Re: Daily assembly disassembled?   Daily assembly disassembled? Icon_minitimeSun 7 Sep - 11:40

Hey it's all good. I know Aarff and Nole have put a lot of their time and heart into this site. I know what webloforum went through with his site, which was much more involved and hectic in it's heyday when weblo first started. It's a great thing to see him here and involved as a monitor. I know Shaper spent much time and effort building a site that as yet is still waiting for it's time to come. This is what the idea of weblo inspires in some of us. The idea that it's day may still come and the need to be prepared for that time, not if.

I still don't understand what it takes to run a huge platform like webloworld or even if it's all that huge an idea to pull off. All I do understand is Rocky et al do not appear to have what it takes and that has been the real problem all along. Still it does continue to grow and attract new inspired activity. Pakistan and India are rapidly becoming strongly represented in the population base and I wonder if they'll soon get proper translation tools so weblo can sooner become that tower to paradise and peace. Communication is the of community...^0^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily assembly disassembled?   Daily assembly disassembled? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daily assembly disassembled?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Weblo Senate :: The Senate Floor :: News from the Empire-
Jump to: