The Weblo Senate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weblo Senate

SPQW - Senātus Populusque Weblonus

WebloHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Click Fraud Final Warning

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Governor
Admin

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Click Fraud Final Warning Empty
PostSubject: Click Fraud Final Warning   Click Fraud Final Warning Icon_minitimeMon 4 Feb - 20:15

Move By: Weblo.com Member Support 04-Feb-2008

Dear Weblonians,

Weblo is continuing to monitor the entire site for click fraud and we are finding cases where it is still occuring so we are forced to clamp down more severely.

This is a final click fraud warning before we start suspending accounts and payments if you are guilty of click fraud.

Weblo has a zero tolerance click fraud policy.

If you are found guilty of repeatedly clicking ads within Weblo the following action will be taken:

1- Your account will be immediately and permanently suspended.
2- All earnings and payments will be withheld.
3- All of your Weblo assets will be taken away.

To avoid any penalties related to click fraud members are encouraged not to click ads within Weblo.

New Home Page & More New Features
Move By: Sean Morrow, Director of Marketing 30-Jan-2008
Back to top Go down
https://weblo.forumotion.com
pat1986
Land Owner

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Click Fraud Final Warning   Click Fraud Final Warning Icon_minitimeMon 4 Feb - 20:25

im good i don't do that:D
Back to top Go down
http://www.weblo.com/member/pat1986/
arrff
Legionnaire
arrff

Number of posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: Click Fraud Final Warning   Click Fraud Final Warning Icon_minitimeMon 4 Feb - 22:42

quick email I sent to them at 6pm

I 'm running my own weblo forum since Weblo feels they do not need one . When setting up my forum I have the option of making ads visible only to guests. No registered member can see them. Could weblo possible do this in the future ? If we are not logged in we will not click no thought of benefit to do so. If they are logged in they can't see the ads. Well just a thought . Especially if you don't want member's to click to begin with . You won't lose revenue.

Side note there are no ads on this site. I do have the option but the funds would go to the owner
of this server and not to us. Trust me If i could make money I would lol .
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

Number of posts : 1590

PostSubject: Re: Click Fraud Final Warning   Click Fraud Final Warning Icon_minitimeMon 4 Feb - 22:55

who honestly has the time to actully click on those BS bogus irrating ads...OMG some people need to get an actual life,,weblo consumes my life as is updating these 50 hit a day pages tryin to catch arrfer and weblo invest..dam if i wanna click "make money now" chas real estate'...jeez
Back to top Go down
arrff
Legionnaire
arrff

Number of posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: Click Fraud Final Warning   Click Fraud Final Warning Icon_minitimeMon 4 Feb - 23:48

I purhased justin timberlakes when i checked tha ad network the old owner clicked the ad 1998 times lol. Super pam andersone was over 3000 times. This is bad for us weblo. They can't afford to lose any revenue. Deep pockets only stays in for so long
Back to top Go down
pat1986
Land Owner

Number of posts : 294

PostSubject: Re: Click Fraud Final Warning   Click Fraud Final Warning Icon_minitimeTue 5 Feb - 0:18

i hate clicking on ads..lol...they are all a waste of time!
Back to top Go down
http://www.weblo.com/member/pat1986/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Click Fraud Final Warning   Click Fraud Final Warning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1