The Weblo Senate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weblo Senate

SPQW - Senātus Populusque Weblonus

WebloHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pamela Anderson Get Her Groove Back!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Webloid
Governor

Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2008-02-17

Pamela Anderson Get Her Groove Back! Empty
PostSubject: Pamela Anderson Get Her Groove Back!   Pamela Anderson Get Her Groove Back! Icon_minitimeMon 7 Jul - 14:27

Back in May and June my Pamela Anderson celebrity asset took off, going from 3,600 hits to over 35,000 hits in a matter of weeks. She was catching 750 to 1,500 hits a day for several weeks before the traffic slacked back to regular levels. She stayed that way for a few weeks...

Now she seems to be at it again :C) I had just updated her a day or two ago and now I see she's the #4 result on Google Images (safe search disabled) and the hits are coming again! It just started so I'm not sure how many hits/day she's picking up but here's a sample of what she's doing as I write this:

10:54AM - 37,160 hits
11:10AM - 37,188 hits
11:20AM - 37,200 hits
11:32AM - 37,213 hits
11:40AM - 37,224 hits
11:49AM - 37,235 hits
11:54AM - 37,239 hits

During this 60 minutes she picked up 79 hits. At that pace she should collect nearly 1,900 hits per day :C) It's too early to tell what she's really going to do, but she's definitely back on her horse and riding again. Hopefully she'll keep it up for a few weeks again and earn me a few more bucks :C)

Please visit Pamela Anderson and give her your best 5-star wishes, she really deserves it! Oh, be sure to post a shout out in her community forum too - I love hearing from people at Weblo, it reminds me that there are active people out there playing the game!

~ Webloid

Back to top Go down
http://www.weblo.com/member/Webloid/

Page 1 of 1