The Weblo Senate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weblo Senate

SPQW - Senātus Populusque Weblonus

WebloHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Glory Glory Hallejulah-Finally some substance....somebody submit me some dang content now!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

Number of posts : 1590
Registration date : 2008-02-01

Glory Glory Hallejulah-Finally some substance....somebody submit me some dang content now!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Glory Glory Hallejulah-Finally some substance....somebody submit me some dang content now!!!!!!   Glory Glory Hallejulah-Finally some substance....somebody submit me some dang content now!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 13 May - 18:44

Hi Weblonians,

We are excited to announce a new feature that allows Weblo members and guests to contribute content to all Weblo asset sites including sites they don't own. It can be described as a wiki style platform where Weblo users contribute information and content to each other.

For example: if you own Paris on Weblo someone else can upload their video of their visit to the Eiffel tower or upload some pictures or write comments about Paris. We believe this collaborative approach will make Weblo assets more interesting to visit and provide useful and entertaining wiki style information.

Unlike other collaborative sites, the owners of Weblo assets will make money from all the traffic that the collaborative content generates.

Of course this new feature leads to questions like: 'what if I don't like the content that is contributed to my site by others?' There is an easy answer for this one. The owner of an asset can approve or reject any new posting to their site.

To do this you log in and click 'My Weblo' (third from the left in the top menu). Then scroll down to the bottom right and use the “Manage Submitted Content” categories to accept or reject submissions from fellow Weblonians.

We suggest you log in on a regular basis to check your Submitted Content so you can stay on top of postings to your assets.

To submit content to other Weblonian's asset pages simply look below the title of any asset for the text: “New! Click on the + button to add content on this page.” Click that button and follow the steps.

We encourage you to submit content regularly to other members sites. The more content the better. Wikipedia has proven that when people work together collaboratively on the Internet the best content rises to the top.

So please check your Submitted Content categories under 'MyWeblo' on a regular basis so that you can approve submissions by fellow Weblonians and make sure you surf around Weblo and submit to sites that you have an interest in.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
teigncraft02
Citizen

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Glory Glory Hallejulah-Finally some substance....somebody submit me some dang content now!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glory Glory Hallejulah-Finally some substance....somebody submit me some dang content now!!!!!!   Glory Glory Hallejulah-Finally some substance....somebody submit me some dang content now!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 13 May - 18:48

yehh, right, thats realy going to happen!...lol....evryone has time to put stuff on other peoples sites because our own are totaly up to date! The pigs are also washed, lined up and ready to fly!...lmao.
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

Number of posts : 1590
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Glory Glory Hallejulah-Finally some substance....somebody submit me some dang content now!!!!!!   Glory Glory Hallejulah-Finally some substance....somebody submit me some dang content now!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 13 May - 19:38

i would say the majority of content wil come from outsiders,,lookin to add their own videos etc...
Back to top Go down
nolemater
Governor
nolemater

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Glory Glory Hallejulah-Finally some substance....somebody submit me some dang content now!!!!!!   Glory Glory Hallejulah-Finally some substance....somebody submit me some dang content now!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed 14 May - 0:18

Outsiders only for the most part, but it will be nice to lend a helping hand or two
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glory Glory Hallejulah-Finally some substance....somebody submit me some dang content now!!!!!!   Glory Glory Hallejulah-Finally some substance....somebody submit me some dang content now!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glory Glory Hallejulah-Finally some substance....somebody submit me some dang content now!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1