The Weblo Senate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weblo Senate

SPQW - Senātus Populusque Weblonus

WebloHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Important-picture linking problem

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

Number of posts : 1590
Registration date : 2008-02-01

Important-picture linking problem Empty
PostSubject: Important-picture linking problem   Important-picture linking problem Icon_minitimeMon 31 Mar - 9:40

happening across multiple assets,,when tryin to right clcik and get proeprties on a image in your gallery,to feature in the desciption,,,it isnt working,...a big broken red x shows up,not the pictue...this is only happening when using weblo pictures stored at weblo,not from outside images..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Governor
Admin

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Important-picture linking problem   Important-picture linking problem Icon_minitimeMon 31 Mar - 9:53

i really dont want to read this without drinking my coffee
Back to top Go down
https://weblo.forumotion.com
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: Important-picture linking problem   Important-picture linking problem Icon_minitimeMon 31 Mar - 10:00

what the pic problem or the fact im gonna paly soccer at age 40???lolol lol!
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: Important-picture linking problem   Important-picture linking problem Icon_minitimeMon 31 Mar - 10:03

any way one is on my profile,,i tried to link that soccer pic,,no go,,another is carmen electra.net ive since changed that pic to an outside image,,,funny thing is u can see the pic qwhen u are editing,,in the edit box,,but when u view the site,,it isnt there..
Back to top Go down
nolemater
Governor
nolemater

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Important-picture linking problem   Important-picture linking problem Icon_minitimeMon 31 Mar - 12:01

Happen to me last week on Auburn hills
Back to top Go down
SovehFire

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Important-picture linking problem   Important-picture linking problem Icon_minitimeWed 9 Apr - 1:06

Picture editing is a complete waste of time right now. Nothing works. All tags are ignored when you update. The url won't change, nor the size and alignment. I lost one of my sites templates because of this. I edited a font and the pics went dark and unable to change once it was done. I edited the alignment in the html FOUR times before it actually saved and the url stayed the same anyway! This was an hours waste of time. I noticed Weblo has a bright and shiny new image gallery layout. Sweet... But it broke my pages.
Back to top Go down
SovehFire

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Important-picture linking problem   Important-picture linking problem Icon_minitimeSat 12 Apr - 20:13

If you have assets which are linking to your weblo hosted images do not edit them. As soon as you hit update your images will no longer load. Apparently weblo no longer allows us to link to our own images. Probably turned on some anti-hotlinking feature.

I decided to hotlink from outside weblo to resolve the issue but unfortunately weblo.com is unreachable so I can't edit my broken assets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important-picture linking problem   Important-picture linking problem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Important-picture linking problem
Page 1 of 1