The Weblo Senate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weblo Senate

SPQW - Senātus Populusque Weblonus

WebloHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

POST & RATE -- Election Assets

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Webloid
Governor

Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2008-02-17

POST & RATE -- Election Assets Empty
PostSubject: POST & RATE -- Election Assets   POST & RATE -- Election Assets Icon_minitimeThu 6 Mar - 16:40

Okay, I've got this idea for a series of topic-related "POST & RATE" threads where I'll throw out a topic and we all reply with links to assets we have related to the topic.

With the US presidential elections big in the news everywhere this one seems a good choice to kick things off (plus I have a few good related assets, lol). Relevant assets would include any asset type related to politics, candidates, voting, government, Washington D.C., the White House, the Military, Iraq, even Obama Girl! If your asset is somehow related to the topic of the presidential election it's fair to post!

Here's how it works:

• Post up to 5 of your election related assets for other members to rate.
  • Go rate a BUNCH of other assets posted in this thread - they're doing the same for you.
Easy stuff, ratings for members! Now post your links and lets do this =)>

Last edited by Webloid on Thu 6 Mar - 16:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.weblo.com/member/Webloid/
Webloid
Governor

PostSubject: Re: POST & RATE -- Election Assets   POST & RATE -- Election Assets Icon_minitimeThu 6 Mar - 16:45

Last edited by Webloid on Thu 6 Mar - 17:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Megloman
Legionnaire
Megloman

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: POST & RATE -- Election Assets   POST & RATE -- Election Assets Icon_minitimeThu 6 Mar - 17:29

Done, but I think you should know...your DNC link just kicks me back to the front page of this forum...^0^

Oh and I don't have any election related assets...I'm independently choosing to exersise my right to withhold my vote till someone puts a fat envelope in my hand. Razz
Back to top Go down
Megloman
Legionnaire
Megloman

PostSubject: Re: POST & RATE -- Election Assets   POST & RATE -- Election Assets Icon_minitimeThu 6 Mar - 17:34

Oh wait...does Gitmo count in this election?
Back to top Go down
Webloid
Governor

PostSubject: Re: POST & RATE -- Election Assets   POST & RATE -- Election Assets Icon_minitimeThu 6 Mar - 17:53

Gitmo is current events, politics, military, I'd say yes. Fixed DNC link, thanks!
Back to top Go down
Megloman
Legionnaire
Megloman

PostSubject: Re: POST & RATE -- Election Assets   POST & RATE -- Election Assets Icon_minitimeThu 6 Mar - 18:06

Someone wanted to do an experiment in seeing how far up the rating scale they can get an asset with no content. Well here's one then. Gitmo
Back to top Go down
dns340
Soldier
dns340

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: POST & RATE -- Election Assets   POST & RATE -- Election Assets Icon_minitimeThu 6 Mar - 19:50

MahmoudAhmadinejad.com ok now this is for sure one,got to rate me, hay who hands out thes name ranks for all forum members??????????
Back to top Go down
http://www.cashrental.com
Megloman
Legionnaire
Megloman

PostSubject: Re: POST & RATE -- Election Assets   POST & RATE -- Election Assets Icon_minitimeThu 6 Mar - 20:19

Not to worry dns, you will soon become a citizen...and apparently quite soon after you will be conscripted into the soldier ranks...keep your head down.

The tallest blade of grass is the first to be cut down by the lawn mower.
Back to top Go down
Megloman
Legionnaire
Megloman

PostSubject: Re: POST & RATE -- Election Assets   POST & RATE -- Election Assets Icon_minitimeThu 6 Mar - 20:26

Oh and hey dns, to get your links to work here just copy the url of the asset and then open a reply box here then just click on the link button (one of those squares above the box, just hover your mouse over them and it'll say link when you're over the right one) put the url in the top line and if you want to show the link as just a word or two, or a whole paragraph if you want, add the word to the second line.

Hope that helps...^0^
Back to top Go down
dns340
Soldier
dns340

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: POST & RATE -- Election Assets   POST & RATE -- Election Assets Icon_minitimeFri 7 Mar - 17:20

"WEBSITE ALERT" If you are currently paying monthly are annual fees i will host your site for free contact robertwvaughn@msn.com to find out how.or call Robert Vaughn at 318-641-3090.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cashrental.com
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

Number of posts : 1590
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: POST & RATE -- Election Assets   POST & RATE -- Election Assets Icon_minitimeFri 7 Mar - 17:29

i got Clinton/Obama http://www.weblo.com/domain/General/ClintonObama.com/485547/ and she/he is for sale also..asking price is 12 but ill listen to all offers...hint is i dont want it...lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POST & RATE -- Election Assets   POST & RATE -- Election Assets Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1