The Weblo Senate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weblo Senate

SPQW - Senātus Populusque Weblonus

WebloHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

you tell me what the f goin on

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

Number of posts : 1590
Registration date : 2008-02-01

you tell me what the f goin on Empty
PostSubject: you tell me what the f goin on   you tell me what the f goin on Icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr - 22:07

someones gonna spend dam 20k$ on online telvision.com and my onlinetelevisonlistings.com isnt worht what?..i smell a dam rat..either this auction is riged or i dunno but this guy is twweetin these sales and hell i own some domains thatll rank right with them name wise.....
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

Number of posts : 1590
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: you tell me what the f goin on   you tell me what the f goin on Icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr - 22:11

DomainerTwitsOne word generic sports marketing domain- 'Athletic.com' Just Sold for $40,000 at SnapNames Live Domain Auction

ok ok im a regular dude,,,and i know other regular dudes,,but GD ell me the last frigin time someone went on google or yahoo and type in athletic?...no friggin way,sorry,,maybe athletic shoes,shirts,etc etc,,but just athletic?
Back to top Go down
shaper
Governor

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: you tell me what the f goin on   you tell me what the f goin on Icon_minitimeThu 30 Apr - 22:32

athletic/shirts athletic/shoes athletic/sports etc etc etc. Gets searched 110,000 times a month. 30% of people type from keybar. If #1 and exact, google will take you right there, where you would expect to find a wide variety of athletic merchandise or information.

Thats one of the reasons why its good to have a one word domain.
Also easier to remember, easier to type, easier to advertise, makes a better logo.

"20k$ on online telvision.com and my onlinetelevisonlistings.com"
Why check listings if you can go right to the tv. Longer, harder to remember 28 characters, too long to use with adwords. People usually only refine their searches if they don't find what they are looking for on a broad search or know exactly what they are trying to find.

OnlineTelevision is much more valuable for that reason.
Also likely that the person selling the domain name directly contacted an end user and sold them on why it was the smartest thing their company could do with 20,000 dollars. End user sales tend to be a lot more revenue than a random purchase by someone looking to sell to an end user, or who knows how to find a domain on their own.

Try registering a domain without any tools or insight, you would be lucky to come up with Television4Viewers.com or WatchTvFromTheInternet.com. Which is why OnlineTelevisionListings.com may have some value.

That help ya?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: you tell me what the f goin on   you tell me what the f goin on Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

you tell me what the f goin on
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Weblo Senate :: The Senate Floor :: Daily Assembly-
Jump to: