The Weblo Senate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weblo Senate

SPQW - Senātus Populusque Weblonus

WebloHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i rpovclaim this space as property of Charleston private equity!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

Number of posts : 1590
Registration date : 2008-02-01

i rpovclaim this space as property of Charleston private equity! Empty
PostSubject: i rpovclaim this space as property of Charleston private equity!   i rpovclaim this space as property of Charleston private equity! Icon_minitimeMon 20 Apr - 9:13

Squatting is the act of occupying an abandoned or unoccupied space , that the squatter does not own, rent or otherwise have permission to use. Squatting is significantly more common in urban areas than rural areas, especially when urban decay occurs. According to author Robert Neuwirth, there are one billion squatters globally, that is to say about one in every seven people on the planet.[2] Yet, according to Kesia Reeve, "squatting is largely absent from policy and academic debate and is rarely conceptualized, as a problem, as a symptom,

many legal systems allow the rights of salvors to override the rights of the original owners of a wreck or its cargo. As a general rule, non-historic civilian shipwrecks are considered fair game for salvage. Under international internet law, for forumrecks of a certain age, the original owner may have lost all claim to the cargo. Anyone who finds the wreck can then file a salvage claim on it and place a lien on the forum, and subsequently mount a salvage operation
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: i rpovclaim this space as property of Charleston private equity!   i rpovclaim this space as property of Charleston private equity! Icon_minitimeMon 20 Apr - 15:29

its a travesty the whole senate is falling apart.and where is our fearless elader????
posting is rare if ever.
.weblo has died and gone to alexa purgatory.
g ads have left
and noomle is taking our content and filtering it back to rocky affraid
all the safe houses are gone and the roofs are fallin in
Back to top Go down
Admin
Governor
Admin

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: i rpovclaim this space as property of Charleston private equity!   i rpovclaim this space as property of Charleston private equity! Icon_minitimeMon 20 Apr - 15:35

hiding under a rock Cool
Back to top Go down
https://weblo.forumotion.com
shaper
Governor

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: i rpovclaim this space as property of Charleston private equity!   i rpovclaim this space as property of Charleston private equity! Icon_minitimeMon 20 Apr - 18:44

At least you got your shades, yo.

Too many toys not enough time. Hopefully the hiding under the rock thing is working out. What you doing? Tunneling into the hills looking for them shiny gold nuggets?

Slippery day. Managed to cut my overhead by $175/month. Getting tough out there. I used to blow more in a couple of days than I'm raking in a month, turning into an all out battle. Probably good for me, up to a point, but wish I was this into the net when I had the cash to really do something with it.

Think what I need is one really good .com name and push it hard. Pretty hard to get one though, so will see if I can get a TV to push its way through instead. Uphill battle, but the payoff is huge. Lot easier than doing a ton of niche sites. Hard call.

Damn. Suppose I should go try and work, but I really want a nap.
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: i rpovclaim this space as property of Charleston private equity!   i rpovclaim this space as property of Charleston private equity! Icon_minitimeMon 20 Apr - 18:50

naps are for wimps
Back to top Go down
shaper
Governor

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: i rpovclaim this space as property of Charleston private equity!   i rpovclaim this space as property of Charleston private equity! Icon_minitimeMon 20 Apr - 21:46

Sleep is for the week, power naps are for the powerful.

Twitter App
http://spatialviews.com/twitterbar/

firefox extension, lets you post to twitter from your address bar. useful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i rpovclaim this space as property of Charleston private equity!   i rpovclaim this space as property of Charleston private equity! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i rpovclaim this space as property of Charleston private equity!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Weblo Senate :: The Senate Floor :: Daily Assembly-
Jump to: