The Weblo Senate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weblo Senate

SPQW - Senātus Populusque Weblonus

WebloHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Letter to Weblo - The Final Straw

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Webloid
Governor

Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2008-02-17

Letter to Weblo - The Final Straw Empty
PostSubject: Letter to Weblo - The Final Straw   Letter to Weblo - The Final Straw Icon_minitimeMon 9 Mar - 11:48

I am sending this off to Weblo shortly, please let me know if you think I should make any adjustments before it goes out:

Quote :
Per your new policy, 2 of my withdrawal requests should have been processed at the end of February:

01/02/2009 $186.80
01/15/2009 $348.29

Yet, here we are on March 9th and I have not been paid the $535.09 you owe me. Additionally, another withdrawal of $166.02 should be processed at the end of March:

02/18/2009 $166.02

Is this going to happen on time?

I've put well over a MILLION legitimate hits on my pages at Weblo. I've held up my end of the bargain, yet you have not. I want my money and I want it now! Surely you have enjoyed the advertising revenue my efforts have created?!

If you fail to respond to me within the next 48 hours I shall assume you have no intent to pay this debt and I will start taking steps to recover my losses legally by making complaint with my state's Attorney General's Office as well as any and all appropriate Canadian agencies.. Additionally I will be contacting Consumerist.com, RipOffReport.com, the Better Business Bureau, and similar websites with my story, as well as documenting it on my own blog and submitting it to websites such as Digg, Fark, and other popular social bookmarking sites and news aggregators.

Should you force me to go this route you can be assured that not only will I recover my earnings, but I will also get compensation for my time and expenses doing so while raising as much awareness globally as I am able.

I have been more than patient with Weblo. It is now time for you to step up, uphold your end of the bargain, and avoid the mess that will surely come your way if you do not.

I am truly sorry it has come to this. Weblo was a terrific idea, but I will not be taken advantage of.

Webloid

----- Original Message -----
To: Webloid
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2009 11:20 AM
Subject: Withdraw request

Dear Webloid,

Thank you for contacting Weblo support.

Effective January 1, 2009 we have new procedure for processing withdraw requests:

* Please note that all commissions earned from membership upgrades and referrals cannot be withdrawn for a minimum of 45 days. All withdrawals are manually verified.

* All withdrawal requests are processed at the end of the month, minimum 30 days after the request date.

We are very sorry for any inconvenience it may have caused.

Sincerely,
Customer support
Back to top Go down
http://www.weblo.com/member/Webloid/

Letter to Weblo - The Final Straw
Page 1 of 1