The Weblo Senate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weblo Senate

SPQW - Senātus Populusque Weblonus

WebloHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

rocky your busted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

Number of posts : 1590
Registration date : 2008-02-01

rocky your busted Empty
PostSubject: rocky your busted   rocky your busted Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb - 12:30

in a wretched last ditch effort to save a crumbling virtual empire,,it seems the new fake ghost account members have now appeared again...along with that are profile names hoping to capture some type of online by-search by name alone...i have copied my quick findings on this site http://www.weblo.com/property/Other/Elite_Toronto/471074/ as it wouldnt come out well here...and yes many of the zenky oo07.008 have also registered celebs....sad...japan tried this effort toward the end of ww11 to no avail..hari kari is quicker and easier,and at least saves some type of grace and dignity in the eastern culures
Back to top Go down
MrEABlade316
Soldier

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2009-01-28

rocky your busted Empty
PostSubject: Re: rocky your busted   rocky your busted Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb - 21:01

I haven't looked at weblo since the news post on the earings.... I did log in on the 15th to see how much money i got.... Now I need to find a way to get my lunch money from weblo.... but again do I even have enough?
Back to top Go down

rocky your busted
Page 1 of 1