The Weblo Senate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weblo Senate

SPQW - Senātus Populusque Weblonus

WebloHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

calling out toyko aka hampton

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MrEABlade316
Soldier

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2009-01-28

calling out toyko aka hampton Empty
PostSubject: calling out toyko aka hampton   calling out toyko aka hampton Icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb - 23:28

1st off I have nothing towards you even if you did copy half my assest...

But why, why do you support weblo here on a MB that's all pissed at a site that has screwed people over? Have you gotten paid? have you tryed to take money out lately? I really think you should try then when you don't get paid you can bitch.... If you are getting paid how and who do you know? Hell all I want is my Money just like you'd want too....

BTW if you did get paid Buy me a Steak at Foxwoods Smile
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

Number of posts : 1590
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: calling out toyko aka hampton   calling out toyko aka hampton Icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb - 23:33

hamptons a copier? yikes....well i just found ou today that i am a weblo plant,,yea,,i confess,,they pay me to drag the site down and run people off hopin they can close it and write it off on their taxes,,,terrible job but someone has to do it..hampton is another plant,,hes just the good cop...takes both of us spinning this yarn...
Back to top Go down
MrEABlade316
Soldier

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: calling out toyko aka hampton   calling out toyko aka hampton Icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb - 23:36

he's copyed my cleb's but over all I'll Stopy the boycott if he does this one thing!!