The Weblo Senate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weblo Senate

SPQW - Senātus Populusque Weblonus

WebloHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Earnings Reduction Confirmed - GAME OVER

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Webloid
Governor

Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2008-02-17

Earnings Reduction Confirmed - GAME OVER Empty
PostSubject: Earnings Reduction Confirmed - GAME OVER   Earnings Reduction Confirmed - GAME OVER Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan - 14:49

I got the promised call back today and the woman that I spoke with yesterday confirmed that *ALL* earnings are reduced, not just Pass Go, and that our missing regular earnings is *INTENTIONAL*.

I again mentioned that there has been no notice of this change. She mentioned the notice about Pass Go earnings and I explained that that notice makes no mention of reduced regular earnings. She again confirmed that the reduction of *ALL* earnings is intentional. I suggested that they amend their notice to include the reduction of regular earnings.

That's it folks, GAME OVER.

~ Webloid
Back to top Go down
http://www.weblo.com/member/Webloid/
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

Number of posts : 1590
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Earnings Reduction Confirmed - GAME OVER   Earnings Reduction Confirmed - GAME OVER Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan - 15:26

yep,,am makin about 1-2 $ a day and that swith over 1000 developed assets,,i feel sorry for members that have 2-3 assets they paid for..oh well...im done here,,anyone want to buy any of my assets let em know
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

Number of posts : 1590
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Earnings Reduction Confirmed - GAME OVER   Earnings Reduction Confirmed - GAME OVER Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan - 16:06

the more i think about the word Intentional the more it sounds calculated and meant to cut someone to the bone...hmmm so these mf'ers MEANT to hurt us by withholding $ hmm we will see who laughs last
Back to top Go down
nrmillions
Land Owner

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Earnings Reduction Confirmed - GAME OVER   Earnings Reduction Confirmed - GAME OVER Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan - 19:56

how can they reduce earning on a VIP member if someone paid $250 for the membership with the understanding of making a certain level of earnings? That has to be illegal. the payouts shouldnt be able to change in the middle of the membership otherwise nobody would have paid that much for a membership in the first place.
Back to top Go down
http://www.weblo.com/member/nrmillions/
Admin
Governor
Admin

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Earnings Reduction Confirmed - GAME OVER   Earnings Reduction Confirmed - GAME OVER Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan - 20:15

earnings have not been based on membership lvl from the time we lost google ads. everyone was paid 1 penny for 15 hits . Basic to VIp. pass go replaced the ads not the penny per 15. This cut came out of left field and is the final straw. Hey Nr want to buythe flagship lol
Back to top Go down
https://weblo.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earnings Reduction Confirmed - GAME OVER   Earnings Reduction Confirmed - GAME OVER Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Earnings Reduction Confirmed - GAME OVER
Page 1 of 1