The Weblo Senate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weblo Senate

SPQW - Senātus Populusque Weblonus

WebloHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Samurai code

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

Number of posts : 1590
Registration date : 2008-02-01

Samurai code Empty
PostSubject: Samurai code   Samurai code Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jan - 10:48

its been said that the samurai code is one that gives proper respect to ones opponent when defeated. In such case i will have to at least nod my head to mr mirza on a job well done, so far. The essence of weblo is nothing more than one large website, farmed out to willing contributors who get paid a sharecroppers % for the crops they yield. Of course we all know the sharecroppers system was flawed,the owner of the land made around 90% f the profits and the sharecroppers got 10%,,,but hey they got 10% and free land to reside on,,,they thought they were in ,pardon the pun,"high cotton" however, most sharecroppers were fromer slaves and had been talked into or brainwahsed into beleiving that this was a good system and the only thing they could do. flash forward a few years. So the speculators saved their 10% day in and day out,,,and when some fast talkin land barons came riding in, they began to hear of the ability to buy their own land free from the reigns of funneling 90% profits to da man...how could this be? they were told there was no better deal in town/ So it came to pass these sharecroppers did purchase their own land and planted their own crops, and reaped 100% of their profits, what a world free enteprise can be.
Current day- its no doubt under weblo we were living in a sharecroppers system. we all bought lil pieces of scrath land...planted out lil content and reaped 10% of the 100% that content made..and thought we were all in high cotton..well ....and i quote vanilla ice hear"word to your mother uncles" mr. mirza...whatever you had set in place can only be done better by a truly free enteprise company,mindset. One whose communication lines are fuully open,one who recognizes their top talent and rewards them as any well run company knows you are only as good as your top people.

conclusion- So while the samurai code says i should respect my opponent and congratulate if i am defeated, well i say the fight isnt over by a long run. When and if that day comes i will, however its a new world, a new begining and the battle has just begun. I would like to at least leave a small thank you note, the experience has only made me better, once fooled its dam hard to fool me twice and with failure comes lessons learned for my next success. However i dont view my time at weblo a failure,one thing in life they can never take from you is experience, now i can go into the internet and business world armed with a vastly larger amount of experience than when i first joined weblo,and any future endeavors i do wont benefit weblo at all, they will benefit me,so hmm wonder who should be congratulating who, seems theyjust lost a highly trained and expereinced contributor
Back to top Go down
Webloid
Governor

Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2008-02-17

Samurai code Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samurai code   Samurai code Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jan - 11:24

Bonzai M F!
Samurai code Afro-samurai
Back to top Go down
http://www.weblo.com/member/Webloid/
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

Number of posts : 1590
Registration date : 2008-02-01

Samurai code Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samurai code   Samurai code Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jan - 11:30

Samurai code 200px-Chiran_high_school_girls_wave_kamikaze_pilotChiran high school girls wave farewell with cherry blossom branches to departing kamikaze pilot in a Ki-43-II HayabusaSamurai code 180px-D4Y_Yoshinori_Yamaguchi_col
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Samurai code Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samurai code   Samurai code Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Samurai code
Page 1 of 1