The Weblo Senate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weblo Senate

SPQW - Senātus Populusque Weblonus

WebloHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Membership Levels

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Webloid
Governor

Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2008-02-17

Membership Levels Empty
PostSubject: Membership Levels   Membership Levels Icon_minitimeMon 15 Dec - 14:36

Are traffic earnings (15 hits to make a penny) the same across all membership levels? I know the ad click earnings go up with member ship level, but what about plain traffic earnings?
Back to top Go down
http://www.weblo.com/member/Webloid/
nolemater
Governor
nolemater

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Membership Levels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Membership Levels   Membership Levels Icon_minitimeMon 15 Dec - 15:38

15 hits to make a penny on all, I've never seen a penny from add clicks at any level.
Back to top Go down
Webloid
Governor

Membership Levels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Membership Levels   Membership Levels Icon_minitimeMon 15 Dec - 16:17

That's what I thought :C(

So really the only incentive to buy a higher level membership again is the Pass Go earnings (which are in addition to the 15 hits/penny, right?), cheaper registrations/privacy status, and a few more free celeb assets?

I'm trying to decide if it's worth re-upping my membership level or I should just take my cash and go x-mas shopping...
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

Number of posts : 1590
Registration date : 2008-02-01

Membership Levels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Membership Levels   Membership Levels Icon_minitimeMon 15 Dec - 20:11

vip came in ahndy if u want to register a ton of domains/properties..other than that..its not worth it...
Back to top Go down
Webloid
Governor

Membership Levels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Membership Levels   Membership Levels Icon_minitimeTue 16 Dec - 0:09

Yeah, I did hundreds of registrations as VIP eand easily saved the cost of membership in registration fees. I expired a few months ago, but now that I have a bunch of assets eligible for Pass Go earnings it's looking like it's time to renew :C)
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

Number of posts : 1590
Registration date : 2008-02-01

Membership Levels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Membership Levels   Membership Levels Icon_minitimeTue 16 Dec - 7:15

yea if u have say 100 asssets sset to pass go,,then maybe worth it,,it shiuld pay for itself within 2-3 months...that is if someone visits ur pages...people click ur stuff? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Membership Levels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Membership Levels   Membership Levels Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Membership Levels
Page 1 of 1