The Weblo Senate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weblo Senate

SPQW - Senātus Populusque Weblonus

WebloHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Payday - October/November

Go down 
+3
snkdoctor2
charleston
Webloid
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Webloid
Governor

Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2008-02-17

Payday - October/November Empty
PostSubject: Payday - October/November   Payday - October/November Icon_minitimeFri 14 Nov - 15:32

Weblo Payday is coming up tomorrow (unless it doesn't happen on the weekend, in which case it should take place on Monday), how did you do this month?

I should end up right about $110 this month (averaging $3.50/day), my best month yet and still climbing :C)
Back to top Go down
http://www.weblo.com/member/Webloid/
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

Number of posts : 1590
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Payday - October/November   Payday - October/November Icon_minitimeFri 14 Nov - 19:24

im at $95 so far so u beat me webloid..congrats
Back to top Go down
snkdoctor2
Soldier
snkdoctor2

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Payday - October/November   Payday - October/November Icon_minitimeFri 14 Nov - 21:42

Just at around $30 , but happy to get this far. There are some factors haven't figured out yet. Open for any tips !
Back to top Go down
pat1986
Land Owner

Number of posts : 294

PostSubject: Re: Payday - October/November   Payday - October/November Icon_minitimeSat 15 Nov - 14:42

lol nice guys im at like 5$ lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.weblo.com/member/pat1986/
HAMPTONBEACH
Legionnaire
HAMPTONBEACH

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Payday - October/November   Payday - October/November Icon_minitimeSun 16 Nov - 12:43

CASH IS GOING UP ALL THE TIME!
NOW TELL THE TRUTH charleston NOT 95.00 HOW MUCH???
MUCH MORE.
LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.internationaldrive.com
Megloman
Legionnaire
Megloman

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Payday - October/November   Payday - October/November Icon_minitimeSun 16 Nov - 13:56

I'm guessing these "earnings" y'all's talk'n about is from advertising am I right? I see I'm averaging about 10 cents per asset over the month but what I'd like to know is if there's a different rate we're paid, for each ad click, depending on our membership level.

What's the highest you've made from one asset from ad revenues in a single month?
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: Payday - October/November   Payday - October/November Icon_minitimeSun 16 Nov - 15:15

am not sure where it comes from or how,,heck i dont even know who pays me anymore,,but dont care as long as they keep doing it...but hampy tell me if im wrong i am feeling a broken arrow....
Back to top Go down
snkdoctor2
Soldier
snkdoctor2

PostSubject: Re: Payday - October/November   Payday - October/November Icon_minitimeSun 16 Nov - 17:59

What , no tips ?
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: Payday - October/November   Payday - October/November Icon_minitimeSun 16 Nov - 18:04

tips are for waiters,,and last time i checked is running about 20%..so..whenever u wanna pony up with some of that old Chicago capone, obama money and pay me,ill tip ya Cool
Back to top Go down
Webloid
Governor

PostSubject: Re: Payday - October/November   Payday - October/November Icon_minitimeMon 17 Nov - 2:02

Megloman wrote:
What's the highest you've made from one asset from ad revenues in a single month?
One of my celebrity assets earned $25.86 (38,790 hits) last month not counting Pass Go. My best in a single day was $2.37 (3,555 hits) on a property asset a couple weeks ago.

snkdoctor2 wrote:
What , no tips ?
My best advice is look at pages with tens of thousands of hits on them, dig into the HTML code and see what's going on there. Research what those tags like H1, IMG, TITLE and ALT are used for and how they relate to SEO. Get links to your pages on other sites. Quit using the built-in HTML editor and write your pages in Notepad :C)

Try different things on out different assets and watch their hits for the next month. Do more of what works and less of what doesn't.
Back to top Go down
snkdoctor2
Soldier
snkdoctor2

PostSubject: Re: Payday - October/November   Payday - October/November Icon_minitimeTue 18 Nov - 22:59

Webloid, Thanks.
Those sound like "Great Tips" . Now , how about some in English, I'M an senior citizen, untrained in computer usage. All I know is what I have taught myself along the way thru trail and error. Those acronyms mean nothing to me, other than confusion. Thanks, atleast you did try to help!
Back to top Go down
Webloid
Governor

PostSubject: Re: Payday - October/November   Payday - October/November Icon_minitimeWed 19 Nov - 3:19

No fair hiding behind age Doc, you're never too old to learn :C)

HTML is the language or code used to create web pages. Open one of your asset pages for updating and go into the Description section where you'd normally enter information about your asset. Click on the little "HTML" button in the toolbar above and a window will open showing you the HTML or 'code' that your page is made of. This code is what tells your web browser what to display when you view the page. This is what you want to learn more about.

Here's a good introduction to get your feet wet:

http://www.w3schools.com/html/default.asp

Search engines like Google read the HTML on your page to figure out what your page is about. The more your HTML can tell Google about your topic, the better Google can understand your page, and the better it will rank in search results.

SEO, or Search Engine Optimization, is the process of improving your HTML so that it can tell search engines more about your page.

It all may seem pretty complicated at first, but just work through the introduction and then ask yourself "What do I know now that I didn't know before" and you will realize how easy it really is once you start spending a little time with it. Just keep stacking the those bricks of knowledge up and before long you'll have built yourself a wall :C)

For our purposes at Weblo you won't need to become an expert programmer or anything like that. A knowledge of basic HTML and how to optimize your tags will go a long way to improving your earnings. With some efforts on your part you will start seeing your assets go from earning 10 cents in a month to earning 10 cents or more in a single day.

Feel free to contact me along the way if you have questions or get stuck on something. I no expert myself (at best I'm a hack, lol), but I'll try my best to help you along.
Back to top Go down
nolemater
Governor
nolemater

Number of posts : 358

PostSubject: Re: Payday - October/November   Payday - October/November Icon_minitimeWed 19 Nov - 18:00

Has a great month for me until the bottom fell out 90 with pass go.
Back to top Go down
Webloid
Governor

PostSubject: Re: Payday - October/November   Payday - October/November Icon_minitimeThu 20 Nov - 13:45

Nole, last I remember I think you posted about getting your first $1 day, so 'gratz on smashing through that goal! What's next for Nolemater?
Back to top Go down
nolemater
Governor
nolemater

Number of posts : 358

PostSubject: Re: Payday - October/November   Payday - October/November Icon_minitimeTue 25 Nov - 12:46

I got top heavy on domains, grabbing celebs and cities again on the cheap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Payday - October/November   Payday - October/November Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Payday - October/November
Page 1 of 1