The Weblo Senate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weblo Senate

SPQW - Senātus Populusque Weblonus

WebloHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

sad..................

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

Number of posts : 1590
Registration date : 2008-02-01

sad.................. Empty
PostSubject: sad..................   sad.................. Icon_minitimeWed 29 Oct - 20:58

am really disappointed with the lack of transparency here at weblo. the lack of earnings deposited has really shaken my confidence in the site overall. While i have dabbled in and out the the stock market, one clear signal to sell is any red flags that show up, to me there are many here lately. I was fine with the 10 day hold last month,if weblo characterizes my earnings as "large" then that is another problem in itself. while i dont condone anyone to buy or sell,i am sure you have seen my reduced presence around weblo,and will continue to do so,as i have no interest in being somewhere where the lack of an agreement is not lived up to. That being said i do miss jabber jawing with everyone,and feel the overall drag on weblo has dulled mosts enthusiasm here,myself included. i still plan to hold most of what i have,although i have listed a few cities for sale o auction and domains too,most are fairly good prices,if interested make me an offer,if it was summer sure no problem,but this time of year i have the county fair,halloween,thanksgiving,my bday,christmas and my lil ones bday,i cant support a site or system where my capital earned is beign held for unknown reasons. No other financial institution is able to hold money for that lengt of time, banks 1-7 days at most,brokerages 3-5 maybe,etc...
Back to top Go down
nolemater
Governor
nolemater

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-02-05

sad.................. Empty
PostSubject: Re: sad..................   sad.................. Icon_minitimeThu 30 Oct - 15:23

Yep it took 18 days for one to clear and it was only $50 bucks, I have one I sent on Monday hopefully it comes through.
Back to top Go down

sad..................
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Weblo Senate :: The Senate Floor :: Daily Assembly-
Jump to: