The Weblo Senate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weblo Senate

SPQW - Senātus Populusque Weblonus

WebloHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

yikes..............

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

Number of posts : 1590
Registration date : 2008-02-01

yikes.............. Empty
PostSubject: yikes..............   yikes.............. Icon_minitimeFri 24 Oct - 6:57

Online divorcee jailed after killing virtual hubby
By MARI YAMAGUCHI, Associated Press
ADVERTISEMENT

TOKYO: A 43-year-old Japanese woman whose sudden divorce in a virtual game world made her so angry that she killed her online husband's digital persona has been arrested on suspicion of hacking, police said Thursday.

The woman, who is jailed on suspicion of illegally accessing a computer and manipulating electronic data, used his identification and password to log onto popular interactive game "Maple Story" to carry out the virtual murder in mid-May, a police official in northern Sapporo said on condition of anonymity, citing department policy.

"I was suddenly divorced, without a word of warning. That made me so angry," the official quoted her as telling investigators and admitting the allegations.

The woman had not plotted any revenge in the real world, the official said.

HOT GAME OF THE WEEK: FAR CRY 2
She has not yet been formally charged, but if convicted could face a prison term of up to five years or a fine up to $5,000.

Players in "Maple Story" raise and manipulate digital images called "avatars" that represent themselves, while engaging in relationships, social activities and fighting against monsters and other obstacles.

The woman used login information she got from the 33-year-old office worker when their characters were happily married, and killed the character. The man complained to police when he discovered that his beloved online avatar was dead.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Governor
Admin

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: yikes..............   yikes.............. Icon_minitimeFri 24 Oct - 9:41

well you killed KIM Kardashian
Back to top Go down
https://weblo.forumotion.com
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: yikes..............   yikes.............. Icon_minitimeFri 24 Oct - 11:20

not me but someone is surely picking my pocket and bleeding my reveneue Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Admin
Governor
Admin

PostSubject: Re: yikes..............   yikes.............. Icon_minitimeFri 24 Oct - 17:43

Im on it dont worry the tides turning
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: yikes..............   yikes.............. Icon_minitimeFri 24 Oct - 19:18

btw if i ever got that close to kim k i surely wouldnt do her any harm,i would elaborate what i would do but then you might call me a teigncraft perv..lol
Back to top Go down
teigncraft02
Citizen

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: yikes..............   yikes.............. Icon_minitimeSat 25 Oct - 5:10

thanks
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: yikes..............   yikes.............. Icon_minitimeSat 25 Oct - 6:52

just jabbin at ya teign..but hey fishnetlatex.com is kinda borderline..lol affraid
Back to top Go down
yavanna
Soldier

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: yikes..............   yikes.............. Icon_minitimeSat 25 Oct - 14:15

Saw that article C, I was also wonder if you guys had a reaction to AOL doing away with their blog sites?

Were they not one of the first to have such things? Supposedly they didn't think it was worth their time, didn't bring them in enough profit? I thought Google and Yahoo only started blogs and 360 sites riding on the ideas of AOL. Will they turn around and cut blogs too I wonder? I'm sure some people have been posting for years! Now they have till like the end of Oct. or Nov to transfer all their stuff! Wow, what a world!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Governor
Admin

PostSubject: Re: yikes..............   yikes.............. Icon_minitimeSat 25 Oct - 14:40

AOl hometown and journal were great when they first started, but just like other great ideas they were copied and out done. Blogger and wordpress offer so much more and recieve better SEO from google.

I think the real reason they are getting rid of it is to trim the fat and make a push for a merger with yahoo.
Back to top Go down
charleston
Director of the Senate
charleston

PostSubject: Re: yikes..............   yikes.............. Icon_minitimeSat 25 Oct - 17:28

aols a joke,they are one wink from going BK, in short they have lost the internet battle and yahoos is losing also..google is the king.....is a tough business but aol was just a pioneer,they were never the ebst..sometimes wha comes first isnt the best...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: yikes..............   yikes.............. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

yikes..............
Page 1 of 1